Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Bank Teller - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Teller (29707 Views)

We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer / United Bank For Africa (UBA) Northern Teller Jobs (19 Positions) / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
No mail or text yet ooo.... still waiting
Re: Bank Teller by astutephemy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
dt4omoh:
Plswhen did you apply?

I did today
Re: Bank Teller by Iseoluwani: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oluwadare:

Pls which bank are you recruiting for
Re: Bank Teller by Iseoluwani: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller and Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

1.Sagamu, Akarigbo Street
2.Oshogbo, Gbongan-Ibadan Road
3.Otta, Otta Industrial Layout
4.Ado-Ekiti, New Iyin Road
5.Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street
10.Ilorin, Ibrahim Taiwo Road
Abeokuta, UACN Complex Ibara
Ret Shp - Bodija (Ibadan)

REQUIREMENT:
OND/NCE/ University Diploma/HND/BA/BSc/B.Engr. in any course.

Closing date for this vacancy is tomorrow Wednesday 25th October 2017 while interview will be in Ibadan on Thursday 26th October 2017 by 8.00am.

Due to short notice period, kindly fill the attached excel sheet and forward to francis.obuesi@c-ileasing.com and copy sunday.daniel@c-ileasing.com before 3pm tomorrow.

For which bank Pls cos I got a text
Re: Bank Teller by humble2: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Iseoluwani:

where is ur location of test and ur scheduled time..?
Re: Bank Teller by Iseoluwani: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller and Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

Closing date for this vacancy is tomorrow Wednesday 25th October 2017 while interview will be in Ibadan on Thursday 26th October 2017 by 8.00am.

Due to short notice period, kindly fill the attached excel sheet and forward to francis.obuesi@c-ileasing.com and copy sunday.daniel@c-ileasing.com before 3pm tomorrow.

Re: Bank Teller by Iseoluwani: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
humble2:

where is ur location of test and ur scheduled time..?

Ibadan 9am tomorrow
Re: Bank Teller by humble2: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Ibadan 9am tomorrow

which location exactly pls.. applied but cant access my fone now,, battery ish..
Re: Bank Teller by Iseoluwani: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2017
humble2:

which location exactly pls.. applied but cant access my fone now,, battery ish..

Molete axis Genesis hall
Re: Bank Teller by carternkem(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2017
jpmorgan003:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

I got a mail that I have been selected for the marketing position, but I'm still yet to get a text
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
On the move
Re: Bank Teller by Peachbloom(f): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Please what bank are they recruiting for? I sent a mail requesting for the venue, and he just replied back with the venue and time. I'm just coming into ib from Abeokuta.
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2017
I got a mail saying -we will be recruiting you for marketing...when, venue, date for interview, not known ..God help us.
Re: Bank Teller by dt4omoh(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Carmal90:
On the move
Hi, did you go? How was the interview? l just got their text, will appreciate your quick response
Re: Bank Teller by MeezPat(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Got dia text but dat marketing ehn
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
dt4omoh:

Hi, did you go? How was the interview?
l just got their text, will appreciate your quick response

Hmmm
Re: Bank Teller by Peachbloom(f): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Carmal90 What bank are they recruiting for?
Re: Bank Teller by leehzzy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is it only marketing they are recruiting for

Cos it seems its marketing they are calling every1 for..
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Peachbloom:
What bank are they recruiting for?
Hmmmm
Re: Bank Teller by Carmal90(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Peachbloom:
What bank are they recruiting for?

Pls unquote me... Pls
Re: Bank Teller by Damfostopper(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
chai.... I am late.... Op pls Incase there are new openings for a bank teller job....Calabar or Akwa ibom State.... pls do endeavor to drop it.....Thank you n God bless
Re: Bank Teller by abdoullerh: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2017
They said bank teller and now they are calling for maketing. Nigerians are all confused
Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Guys,
Trust me, the company is an high profile one.
They actually need people for Bank Teller. Since some people said they got a mail for marketing, it means marketing is also included.
The recruitment process is super fast ever.
Over 100 candidate showed up for the assessment but only the fittest were selected.
The good news is that am one of the few.
Guess what.....! resumption is next we_k.
What I observed about the evaluation is that, certificate did not speaks, they care more about our personal attributes although favour also added meaning to the little skills i have.
I seems to be the only person that breakthrough on this forum, if others do, share your testimony oooooo

I will not be able to give information more than this because confidentiality matters a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by tosbobby(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Jp morgan,
You are more than a celebrity to me all because of the firsthand information you shared here.
I asked about you during the training but the madam said you were not assigned to be there, although she promise to extend my regards to you.
Words alone can not tell my level of appreciations.
Anyway, I promise to be a gooooood boy.
Hugh! grin

jpmorgan003:

its correct. Those are their official email IDs. Do not leave any space in between. (Francis Obuesi and Sunday Daniel)

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by AmKen(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Bank Teller by astutephemy(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
tosbobby:
Guys,
Trust me, the company is an high profile one.
They actually need people for Bank Teller. Since some people said they got a mail for marketing, it means marketing is also included.
The recruitment process is super fast ever.
Over 100 candidate showed up for the assessment but only the fittest were selected.
The good news is that am one of the few.
Guess what.....! resumption is next we_k.
What I observed about the evaluation is that, certificate did not speaks, they care more about our personal attributes although favour also added meaning to the little skills i have.
I seems to be the only person that breakthrough on this forum, if others do, share your testimony oooooo

I will not be able to give information more than this because confidentiality matters a lot.

oh it was you who throw the whole Hall into wondering .
it knew you apply through this forum immediately you ask the training about JP Morgan.
I as well appreciate JP Morgan for this wonderful privilege, may God continue to bless you and take you to the greater height . I apply wen you first posted the vacancy around May but I trusted your judge and keep the faith wen the process was cancelled. but at the end it really pays off. thanks Bro
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmorgan003:
We have vacancy for Bank Teller [/b]and [b]Marketing roles in the locations listed below:

6.Ibadan, Iwo Road
7.Idiroko, Idiroko Road
8.Akure, Oyemekun Street
9.Ibadan, Lebanon Street

REQUIREMENT:

For those who are quick to comment, plz read the ad again, but this time around read it slowly and pay attention to the bolded in the first line. Thank you.
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
dt4omoh:
I got a mail saying -we will be recruiting you for marketing...when, venue, date for interview, not known ..God help us.
Next time you get an invite with incomplete info, try to put a call across or do a mail for more info. Those who send out such invites are human and they can make mistakes.
Good luck and cheers!
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
leehzzy:
Is it only marketing they are recruiting for

Cos it seems its marketing they are calling every1 for..
The ad reads Bank Teller and marketing.
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
abdoullerh:
They said bank teller and now they are calling for maketing. Nigerians are all confused
Pls the ad is for bank tellers and marketers. The initial ad around May 2017 was only for bank tellers, however, it was cancelled and i did come back here to apologise after some had tagged it a scam. The opportunity came again last week and i didn`t want to create a new thread so i opted to make use of the existing thread on same position but with marketing as an addition.
The attached excel template in the ad has marketing and bank teller in sheets 1 and 2 respectively. And try to have an open mind and more importantly, be optimistic.
Good luck and cheers!
Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=tosbobby post=61845799]Jp morgan,
You are more than a celebrity to me all because of the firsthand information you shared here.
I asked about you during the training but the madam said you were not assigned to be there, although she promise to extend my regards to you.
Words alone can not tell my level of appreciations.
Anyway, I promise to be a gooooood boy.
Hugh! grin

[/quote
No worries man! Am glad you were successful. And yes I was not part of the team in Ibadan, but i got your greetings. Make yourself proud and your family. Remember to help others too when opportunity comes. Go and prosper. Shallom!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Teller by jpmorgan003: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=astutephemy post=61867829]

oh it was you who throw the whole Hall into wondering .
it knew you apply through this forum immediately you ask the training about JP Morgan.
I as well appreciate JP Morgan for this wonderful privilege, may God continue to bless you and take you to the greater height . I apply wen you first posted the vacancy around May but I trusted your judge and keep the faith wen the process was cancelled. but at the end it really pays off. thanks Bro[/quote
Thank you for your kind words and prayer. I say Amen IJN. Glad you were successful as well. It is good to be hopeful and your wait was not in vain. I wish you more success. cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / Aso Villa Demo: 30 Nigerians Shortlisted (List) / Npower Selective Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.