Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? (714 Views)

A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Pictures From The Itel S11 Trial Event In Lagos / Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? by mikeycharles(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Is the Itel S11 phone worth buying?
My experience with the Itel S11
Specs:
1. 5 inch screen
2. dual flash
3. 5 mp front and back
4. Aesthetically pleasing design
5. Android 6.0
7. 8gb ROM and 1gb ram e.t.c

I won't go about mentioning all the specs about this phone, I will just go straight to the point by answering the question is the Itel S11 worth buying?
My opinion, the Itel S11 is a phone designed for selfies and pictures despite having a 5- megapixel equipped camera, it still manages to take decent pictures (no I won't use the word breathtaking).

Itel has considerably improved on their brand, this is a new development compared to their mediocre products they put out in the market, I know Itel consider affordability when making a device such as this one so the price and the accompanying specs are quite impressive if I should say so myself.

some of the pictures below were taken using the Itel S11

Re: Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? by Emeka71(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think Tecno is better.
Re: Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? by mikeycharles(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emeka71:
I think Tecno is better.
I don't really like tecno, infinix and Itel products but they're gradually changing to suit Nigerians needs.
Re: Is The Itel S11 Phone Worth Buying? by mikeycharles(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
and to those tecno and itel marketers, I no they defend e na oh tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Get A Replacement For My Mi Tribe A500 Battery / Camon CX: Manchester City Limited Edition Smartphones To Be Sold At SLOT Outlets / Phone Engineers Help Me With My Infinix X551

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.