Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms (510 Views)

What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? / What Happens When Your Girlfriend's Relatives Or Friends Don't Like You? / Is It Advisable To Reveal Or Say Who Is Your Next Of Kin To Families Or Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms by ODAROOMS(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yeah my people
Who do you think is more closer to you
Your real blood of Your parent or your friends?
Or in other word
Who do you think that knows you better, your family or your friends
Re: Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms by austinereds(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
friends i'd say. it depends on how deep it is. For me. Nobody. only me and my God.
Re: Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms by ODAROOMS(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
So are now saying your friends knows you deeply than your blood do?
austinereds:
friends i'd say. it depends on how deep it is. For me. Nobody. only me and my God.
Re: Who Is More Closer To You, Family Or Friends?_ by Odarooms by austinereds(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
ODAROOMS:
So are now saying your friends knows you deeply than your blood do?
__ YES. most times its friends because we share our secrets and fears with them. but for me it's lip sealed. except there is special closeness between family members.

(1) (Reply)

Sallah: Lagos To Sell Lake Rice From Thursday / CHECK OUT THE SUPER MATSUI CAMERA and FULL KIT!!! (PICS) / Having Problem With Premature Ejaculation And Small Dick: Final Solution !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.