Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby (518 Views)

Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Chidinma Pregnant For Kiss Daniel And Bought House For The Unborn Baby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tennis star Serena Williams has for the first time given fans a glimpse into her journey of becoming a mom

Serena who sent the internet into a complete frenzy last week, when she surprised fans with news of her pregnancy is currently enjoying some time down time.

While soaking up the sun during a beach escape, Serena penned a beautiful note to her unborn baby.

"My dearest baby. You gave me the strength I didn’t know I had. You taught me the true meaning of serenity and peace. I can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to join the players box next year. But most importantly, I am so happy to share being number one in the world with you.... once again today. On @alexissohanian (her fiancé Alexis Ohanian)bday. From the world's oldest number one to the world's youngest number one. -Your mommy," Serena wrote.

It was just an over-filtered picture, says Khanyi Mbau on 'pink complexion'
When Serena made the surprise announcement last week, she told fans that she was 20 weeks pregnant.

Along with the love note she also shared a heart-warming picture of her growing baby bump.

The tennis star and her fiancé, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, who got engaged in January are expecting their first child together.

Source: Celebrities Observer

Re: Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby by eezeribe(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Queen of Grand Slams,goddess of Lawn Tennis in the modern Era.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Pens A Heart-warming Note To Her Unborn Baby by GloriaNinja(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONGRATS TO HER, SHE IS A SPORTY WOMAN AND A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN AT THAT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nonso Amadi, Nigeria's Fastest Rising Music Star / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Being Beaten In Her Matrimonial Home / Dabota Lawson Rants On Snapchat Instructs Buhari To Hand Over Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.