Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

” My Career Is Nothing Without Funke Akindele ” – Olayode Juliana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ” My Career Is Nothing Without Funke Akindele ” – Olayode Juliana (500 Views)

Olayode Juliana Stunning Look To AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

” My Career Is Nothing Without Funke Akindele ” – Olayode Juliana by AdeVikthur1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
One of the stars of the Jenifa newspaper, Olayode Juliana, popularly known as Toyosi in the series, responded to the supreme beef that the media said to have with its sponsor, Funke Akindele.

The news became viral that the actresses had a disagreement that led to Toyosi’s departure on the comedy series that gave her fame.

In her answer, Olayode says she feels unhappy that many have insulted her for biting the fingers that fed her without hearing anything, or even confirming the authenticity of the story.

“I will never ..... Read More : http://sollygist.com/my-career-is-nothing-without-funke-akindele-olayode-juliana-speaks-on-alleged-beef/

(1) (Reply)

BADDEST!! Davido’s “IF” Stays Tops As Most Played Radio Song For 16 Weeks Now / Singer Adekunle Gold Dumps Olamide And YBNL / Tears As Lagos State Government Demolishes Sabo Market Ikorodu(pics+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.