Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies (820 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Does The Prepaid Naira Master Card Pay In Euro And Pound Sterling Online? / PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies by mcjohn4444: 5:25am On Jan 05, 2010
check all the info at www.freecashtools.biz/index.php?p=1_2

enjoy
Re: How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies by mcjohn4444: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2010
guys, please come back and post comments about the site if it's useful so that others may go there or just ignore.

Thanks
Re: How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies by uneeking(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2010
MCJ,

I checked the site out and I think you really did a solid job there, if you are its owner of course. We need more of such sites to help overcome the devilish boundaries we are forced to overcome in e-commerce just because we are Nigerians. Once again, kudos for a job well-done.

cool
Re: How To Fund The Prepaid Mastercard With E-currencies by mcjohn4444: 6:26am On Jan 07, 2010
thanks for your comment.

thats just the beginning, lots of freebies is coming!

forex section will be added soon

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo (black Oil) Needed Urgently - 08131244776 / How Can I Get Investors For My Book Pubishing Business? / Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.