Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (67620 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Taku555(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What is special about what is under their underwear sef angry
smelly fish
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by citizenjuwon(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jay1F:
I must fvck this girl before i die.
You for say you wan turn immortal.
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by citizenjuwon(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
its beta he leaves without getting the cookie grin
Clearly, the bushy stuff beneath the underwear is overrated.
Like you both won't derive pleasure from the activity.
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by citizenjuwon(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
It has silver, gold, diamond and precious stones + a pot full of honey , once tasted, you will forever desire to always taste it wink
Rubbish undecided
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by AngelicBeing: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
citizenjuwon:

Rubbish undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Timiblanko(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
You will still be eaten at the end of the day grin
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by ACE1010: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jay1F:
I must fvck this girl before i die.

Yeye boy!!!
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Singer Jodie said a similar thing (premarital sex is a sin bla bla bla).. and she got pregnant before marriage and got divorced about 1 year after marriage.
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by suso(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Na so she do for one film Alan poza The guy still Nack am well well
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by suso(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
citizenjuwon:
Clearly, the bushy stuff beneath the underwear is overrated. Like you both won't derive pleasure from the activity.
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by senitorspeaker(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mumu what's under the pant that's so special? This is how u make women feel that they have nothing to offer except sex. Stupid celebrity

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Herhmjay(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Same goes for my bank account.

Mine too, Hey, Beverly, I think u shd dress decently before giving a decent advice. ..

All these #OLOSHO 's acting like realers are a fluke

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
JamieBlog:
Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya, has taken to her Snapchat page to advise Nigerian ladies.

According to the 'Wedding Party' actress, ladies shouldn't give themselves up to men who haven't proved themselves worthy, especially as a lot of guys would say just about anything to get into their underwear.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/he-should-prove-himself-worthy-before.html

Quite true.
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by mrgreen4real(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Some babes called several times that they want s*x. I get it free to air. So if I don't go for it, they come for it
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by eminent007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You holding back don't mean he won't still leave you

Finally!!!!
A lady with common sense....
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by frankoben(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Your mum never asked you to advise others cos u're not better of.....

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Hades2016(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dont let him in at all
Abstinence is the best
tell me u are a virgin

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by achieverme(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dont let him in at all
Abstinence is the best

Hope you too won't ask for Recharge card money? Abstinence from sex should be accompanied by abstinence from spending
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by achieverme(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
BaesDiary:
You should not give yourself to someone you are not married to.

Abstinence pays!
You too shouldnt ask for money from someone you arent Married to. You arent his responsibility until he marries You.
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I tire o. Highest just 30mins bleeping dahs all
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Harrisee(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
You holding back don't mean he won't still leave you

And why are you wearing torn pants
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by MENTORCH(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2017
If you are not ready to drop sex, then don't expect him to spend anything until you are ready;even if it takes 6months. Money and sex goes hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by MENTORCH(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Nothing atal,once you cum you get back to your senses.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Kseafresh: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
Dont let him in at all
Abstinence is the best
You all should sharap joor,like as if it's canaan land...
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by PROWESX(m): 12:53am On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Roydonzy87: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Same goes to my bank account , guys don't give any lady your money before you go through her underwear! Na only women need am? rubbish .
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

tongue I dunno know ho cry
Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by Xkalaban(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2017
No don't let him in. Rather go and abuse the poor cucumber fruit. Na over sabi na hin dey worry u....

Re: Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant by MemphisDepay(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2017
HottestFire:

Lol, she cared less about that.

All this sermon na for broke guys, wealthy guys have already proven themselves..Shakara!

this is deep. so deep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Hot Photo - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.