Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99589 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Iwantpeace: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
zaynie:
Wardrobe is 45k only Bassinet is 18k Hooded Carrier is 10k
how long will a baby fit in the bassinet?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Iwantpeace:

how long will a baby fit in the bassinet?

Good morning mama.
Babies fit in bassinets for an average of 4-6m depending on how big or active the baby is.
Bassinets are really easy to climb out of unlike cots, beds and play pens.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Imagine this.....

You're going to your friend's house to celebrate Easter Sunday.
Your baby is a typical foodie and with your plenty shakara makeup and crop top, you're not in the mood to open breast and readjust after feeding ���

So you take his food along with you but... Erhm where will you get hot water?! You're definitely not carrying the 3L Flask with you! Grab your mobile bottle heater with USB cord to attach to either a power bank of DC and a bottle of clean water and you're good to go!
Warm your baby's food, anywhere and anytime!

Formula can be portioned into these partition cups (mommy, no need to carry the whole tin! You can have as much as 4 feedings here!)

Breastmilk can be stored in milk cups, feeding bottles or milk bags. Just transfer into the feeding bottle and heat up slightly!
Remember to store the breastmilk in an ice pack.

This is the secret of staying peng when you go out! ���

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Cold sterilizing unit

Contains 6 bottles in 3 sizes.
A bottle brush.
Sterilizing bucket.
Sterilizing tablet.

N10000 only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
All for you

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Somewhere, somehow, a little girl needs this

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
We offer the best deals!

2 Likes

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Emioga: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
zaynie:
Pump can be manual or electric depending on your budget.
Breastpad can be washable or disposable
please ma what is your brand of electric breast pump.its urgent
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Emioga: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
[Please ma your contact o. Price want to kill person on Instagram o quote author=zaynie post=100075005]Imagine this.....

You're going to your friend's house to celebrate Easter Sunday.
Your baby is a typical foodie and with your plenty shakara makeup and crop top, you're not in the mood to open breast and readjust after feeding ���

So you take his food along with you but... Erhm where will you get hot water?! You're definitely not carrying the 3L Flask with you! Grab your mobile bottle heater with USB cord to attach to either a power bank of DC and a bottle of clean water and you're good to go!
Warm your baby's food, anywhere and anytime!

Formula can be portioned into these partition cups (mommy, no need to carry the whole tin! You can have as much as 4 feedings here!)

Breastmilk can be stored in milk cups, feeding bottles or milk bags. Just transfer into the feeding bottle and heat up slightly!
Remember to store the breastmilk in an ice pack.

This is the secret of staying peng when you go out! ���[/quote]
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emioga:

It's called Intelligent pump
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emioga:

It's called Intelligent pump ma'am.
Very effective!

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Odunharry(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2021
zaynie:
Hey mamas!

Body support helps your baby get comfy in a car seat or stroller.

N6500 only.
Do u still have something like this and a front baby carrier??
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Odunharry:

Do u still have something like this and a front baby carrier??

I do.
It's 7500N now.
The baby carrier is 10500
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2021
zaynie:

I do.
It's 7500N now.
The baby carrier is 10500
Saw this late. Will definitely beep you for the front carrier.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Whytehandy: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good day madam, pls I need your current number to reach you on WhatsApp.

Hope you have goods because I need to do my shopping now for items to be delivered to me latest on Monday as I am outside Lagos state. Thanks in
anticipation.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Whytehandy:
Good day madam, pls I need your current number to reach you on WhatsApp.

Hope you have goods because I need to do my shopping now for items to be delivered to me latest on Monday as I am outside Lagos state. Thanks in
anticipation.

Send me a message on 080.2474.0159
I can send the items out this evening and you can receive them tomorrow depending on where in Nigeria you're based
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Sophiemama: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2022
zaynie:
Don't sleep on this sweet shoe.
Available in 0-3m size only. Just imagine these as your baby's first footwear
N1500 only
Is this still available?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sophiemama:
Is this still available?

No mama
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Whytehandy: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
zaynie:

I can send the items out this evening and you can receive them tomorrow depending on where in Nigeria you're based

Okay madam. I'll reach you on WhatsApp, thanks

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Ovems(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
zaynie:

Good evening, please can I send you a message on WhatsApp as well? I don't have a Instagram account.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by zaynie(f): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ovems:

Good evening, please can I send you a message on WhatsApp as well? I don't have a Instagram account.

Yes, please do
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 1:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Backkkk and better!

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by toyeoye(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nanasbabyshop:
Backkkk and better!

Are you in Ibadan? I want to come over
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
toyeoye:

Are you in Ibadan? I want to come over

I'm not in Ibadan but we do out Lagos delivery to Ibadan
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pregnant moms crave comfort and that's exactly what this bra offers. Softly padded and wireless there's no poking anywhere.

Can be adapted to a nursing bra for easy breastfeeding and proper padding to hide milk leakage.

Price N3500

Available in size M to 2XL to fit bra sizes up to 40DD

Available in the colors shown except for nude.

The lacey bra is available only in black and size M (34A/B) N3500

#nursingbralagos #nursingbra

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Belly band to support the back and pelvis in pregnancy.

N5000
Only in black
Available for dress sizes 8 to 20

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by TiffanyJ(f): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Nanasbabyshop:
Pregnant moms crave comfort and that's exactly what this bra offers. Softly padded and wireless there's no poking anywhere.

Can be adapted to a nursing bra for easy breastfeeding and proper padding to hide milk leakage.

Price N3500

Available in size M to 2XL to fit bra sizes up to 40DD

Available in the colors shown except for nude.

The lacey bra is available only in black and size M (34A/B) N3500

#nursingbralagos #nursingbra
Do you have 32 ?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
TiffanyJ:

Do you have 32 ?

Yes mama. What cup size?
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2022
As a nursing mom, you'll need a nightwear that would make it easy for you to feed your baby through the night.
This gown is a function over fashion kind of gown.
Available in brown, blue, pink, wine and purple.

N3500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nanasbabyshop:

Yes mama. What cup size?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.