Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. (99937 Views)

KIDDIES and ADULT US STOCK School Shoes,Sport Shoes,Casual Shoes, Formal Shoes. / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600 / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
TiffanyJ:

I don't have it in that size mama.
I'm sorry
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Disposable pads help to keep you dey from leaky boobs.

Available in 2 sizes
The 108 count N6500
The 48 count N3200

Both very good.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Breastfeeding lounge wears now available

Gown N6500
Blouse N4000

Both in gray and wine.

You'll definitely need something casual to wear around the house in the first few months that'd make it easy to breastfeed your newborn.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Omobithousand(f): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nanasbabyshop:
Breastfeeding lounge wears now available

Gown N6500
Blouse N4000

Both in gray and wine.

You'll definitely need something casual to wear around the house in the first few months that'd make it easy to breastfeed your newborn.

Please I'll need two of these.... though different colours
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Omobithousand:

Please I'll need two of these.... though different colours

OK mama.
Please send me a message on 08024740159 so I can take your delivery details
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Nursing bra for busty moms that want better support.
Available in only XL and XXL to fit 40-44 DD and E cups

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
If you're looking to pump for your baby, then best to get a pumping bra to make it easier.
With the Pumping bra, you can do other things while you're working on your laptop, cooking or doing your makeup.

Pumping bra available in size M-XL N7000
Tube Pumping bra available for very busty moms N10000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Nursing pillows are a most if you like the soft life!

The boppy pillow is nice and multipurpose as it can also be used for baby's tummy time and sitting support. N5500

The elevated nursing pillow can be used for many nursing positions especially one that encourages latching in newborns and also helps reduce reflux in babies. N12000
Both available in our store.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Every Postpartum mom needs:
- disposable pants for those first days that you may be unable to wash your undies yourself.
- a good disposable pad that can soak up all that body fluid.
- Sitzbath bowl to help heal the episiotomy faster.
- peri bottle to wash down under so the stitch stays clean
- underlays to spread over your bedsheets so you don't stain the sheets.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Peri bottle and underlay

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nipple shield protects your nipples from bruising during the first few days.
Material is silicon and it's sold as a pair. N1500

Nipple corrector helps to correct inverted nipples to pucker out in prep for nursing N2000

Postpartum belt helps to heal your pelvic and abdominal walls after birth. N8500. Only in cream color. Size M to 2XL.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nursing covers help to keep you decently dressed as you feed your little one in public.
N4000 only

Hot water bottles are essential to keep your body warm of help with body aches and cold feet after birth.
Can also be placed in the baby's crib when there's a cold (ensure to use one with a flannel cover).

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Now we are on to baby clothes.

Sleepsuits are also called overalls or onesies.
They cover baby from neck to toes and are the most vital clothing for your newborn as it ensures they are warm and protected from insect bites or touches from people carrying them.
Comes as 3pc set in size newborn -12m (newborn,0-3, 3-6,6-9 and 9-12m)

Vests serves as underwear for babies. Could be white, pink or blue. Always in a 3pc set and bodysuit.
White available in our store.

The giftbox is an ideal gift for a newborn. Contains 3 sleepsuits (in 3 different sizes -0-3,3-6,6-9), 4 pairs of socks and 3 face towels. Available in boy and girl colors.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shortsleeves bodysuits are basically like Shortsleeves tops
Babies need bodysuits to hold the diaper firm and to stay tucked in.

Bodysuits come as short, long or even sleeveless.

Here are the available bodysuits in our store.
Comes as 5pc in a set.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Bibs are to protect the clothes from spit ups.

Burp clothes protect the carrier from spit ups. Babies are also fond of licking or snuggling on the shoulder so a burp cloth will prevent them from germs on your clothes.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2022
7pc socks for babies 0-6m -N2000

3pc booties for boys N3500

3pc booties for girls with matching headbands N5000

3pc non-slips socks for 0-24m N2500

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2022
5pc caps N3500

5 caps and 3 matching mittens N5000

2 pairs of mittens N1000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Popsocks - 4pairs N3000
Popsocks a pair N2000
Cap, mittens and booties set N1000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Christening wears for babies N5500
For girls, a set includes
-Longsleeved bodysuit
-sleeveless gown
-matching headband and booties.

For boys, a set contains
-Longsleeved bodysuit
-a pair of matching trousers and waistcoat
-booties and a cap.

The sweater set is a 5pc set that doesn't need to be worn all together. You can choose the clothing item that best suits the weather.
A set contains
- a cardigan
-knitted trousers
-knitted jacket
-knitted caps
-knitted booties

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2022
4pc receiving blankets (flannels)

For wrapping and carrying baby.
N4500 for a set of 4.
Available in boy, girl and neutral colors.

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2022
2pc flannels can be used to carry baby, back baby and also as bedsheet.

3pc Hooded flannels are so cute and nice for outings.

Hooded blanket (1pc) veryyyy soft!

Wrap blankets. Soft and cushy (1pc)

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 7:51am On Oct 10, 2022
We stock different types of shawls

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2022
Wool cap N2000 each

Knitted booties N1000 for a pair

Joggers N5000 for 3pc set

Vest and Pant set for N1000

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mbo89

I have tried to reply your DM but it keeps bouncing back.
08024740159 you can reach me here
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2022
T-shirt for Father's. Available in gray and white.

Countdown T-shirt is cute for moms in first trimester. You can mark down on each week and make a cute video when baby is here

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Facetowels can be used as reusable Wipes, face Wipes and bibs. 8pc in a set

Vest and Pant set is awesome for hot days.

Original Pin earrings for girls. Original tondo earrings N1000 for a pair.

Matching Headband and booties set for baby girls. Perfect for outings. Will fit 0-9m

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Goldie50: 2:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Hello Nanasbabyshop. Do you have SMA PRO for newborns? And how much is a single tin and the pack.
Thank you.

I think SMA is different from SMA PRO. I want the PRO.
Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Goldie50:
Hello Nanasbabyshop. Do you have SMA PRO for newborns? And how much is a single tin and the pack.
Thank you.

I think SMA is different from SMA PRO. I want the PRO.

Hi mama.
I don't sell baby food.

1 Like

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Photoshoot mommies, get in here

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
More photoshoot ideas

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2022
For boys

Re: Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. by Nanasbabyshop: 5:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Car stickers

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.