Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) (52364 Views)

Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by GavelSlam: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
There are repercussions for writing nonsense.

He got served.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
... Dictatorship in Nigeria is loading...

2 Likes

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, you don't have to show the world that you hate someone, when all your reports about him paints him and his interest in negative light. You have to take all caution when you don't know who your enemies can use against you in the fight against corruption.
There is freedom of speech only if it doesn't affect my freedom of peace.
I'm sure that God forgot to include brains in your skull when he was creating you

2 Likes

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
When you blow eveything out of proportion just to show your disdain for the current Administration all to prove that we should have voted Jonathan, before Fayose come and fight for the masses again. let me add my voice.

While it is not right to gag the press, It is done every where they are becoming a nuisance

The links below add to my point.

America is a Free World, This year, trump's Presidency blocked CNN, New York Times on February 25 during a briefing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/journalists-president-elect-donald-trump-press-freedom-blocked-media-a7410806.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/24/white-house-blocks-cnn-new-york-times-from-press-briefing-hours-after-trump-slams-media/?utm_term=.4987b76db384

Newspaper seiezed during GEJ's era.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162255-nigerian-military-goes-berserk-blocks-newspapers-distribution-abuja-lagos.html

Journalists detained during GEJ's era

https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-04-09/nigerian-journalists-detained-after-story-president-goodluck-jonathan

Journalist expelled during GEJ's era

https://newsdiaryonline.com/like-jonathans-era-buharis-presidency-expels-another-journalist-villa/

Signed Chief Zombie. tongue tongue tongue tongue

** Write another point, Zombie is already taken. smiley

Newmanluckyman:
... Dictatorship in Nigeria is loading...

It did not load when GEJ siezed newspaper. No be only dictator, na Doctor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

I support Buhari 100%. But i am big with the freedom and free speech of not just the press,but anybody.

I Will not be part of where free speech is suppressed.

I do not play the politics of suppression.

Fool but you have been cheering him since,time shall come when even u people the resident Zombies in nairaland will lose such freedom

3 Likes

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
who told u there is no freedom of speech in this regime?
there is freedom of speech ooo the problem is
freedom after speech.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by x12345678x: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
brainpulse:
Good, you don't have to show the world that you hate someone, when all your reports about him paints him and his interest in negative light. You have to take all caution when you don't know who your enemies can use against you in the fight against corruption.
Na waoo wetin concern photography concern fight against corruption na
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by blaqroy: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Corruption upon corruption

1 Like

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by balladin: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is not right.

I support Buhari 100%. But i am big with the freedom and free speech of not just the press,but anybody.

I Will not be part of where free speech is suppressed.

I do not play the politics of suppression.

Stop supporting Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by kikake: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
DickDastardly:
grin grin
Who else has seen the movie "DID THE ZOMBIE ABOVE ME JUST MAKE SENSE?"
grin cheesy

Those zombies, they never made sense since Buhari started his campaign for presidency.

Now hunger is making them speak through the two ends of the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
When you blow eveything out of proportion just to show your disdain for the current Administration all to prove that we should have voted Jonathan, before Fayose come and fight for the masses again. let me add my voice.

While it is not right to gag the press, It is done every where they are becoming a nuisance

America is a Free World, This year, trump's Presidency blocked CNN, New York Times on February 25 during a briefing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/journalists-president-elect-donald-trump-press-freedom-blocked-media-a7410806.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/24/white-house-blocks-cnn-new-york-times-from-press-briefing-hours-after-trump-slams-media/?utm_term=.4987b76db384

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162255-nigerian-military-goes-berserk-blocks-newspapers-distribution-abuja-lagos.html

https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-04-09/nigerian-journalists-detained-after-story-president-goodluck-jonathan

https://newsdiaryonline.com/like-jonathans-era-buharis-presidency-expels-another-journalist-villa/

Saved
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by ephi123(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you do not play the politics of suppression but you support a legendary suppressionist that suppressed democracy in 1983, a man that suppressed and suspended our constitution in 1983, a man that suppressed freedom of speech in 1984, a man who today is still suppressing the rule of law in the case of Dasuki, Kanu and ZakZaky , A man whose poor leadership has suppressed the Nigerian middle class and economy ..Oya Kontinu but know you are only deceiving yourself

Well said.

The next alternative is providing useless links justifying that it's "done everywhere". That is how low these guys have gone. Very soon they will say murder and political assassinations take place across the globe, so it's also okay in Nigeria.

Poor buhari, he doesn't realize this is no longer 1970s and 80s. Hehe grin

4 Likes

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you do not play the politics of suppression but you support a legendary suppressionist that suppressed democracy in 1983, a man that suppressed and suspended our constitution in 1983, a man that suppressed freedom of speech in 1984, a man who today is still suppressing the rule of law in the case of Dasuki, Kanu and ZakZaky , A man whose poor leadership has suppressed the Nigerian middle class and economy ..Oya Kontinu but know you are only deceiving yourself
That is part of freedom of speech my Buddy is talking, but you see nothing 'cause you are blind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Roadmike(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
this regime abhor freedom of speech in all its ramification. Cannot imagine the tonnes of insult heaped on Jonathan, yet he tolerated the whole
insult.

1 Like

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
What happened to freedom of the press?
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
balladin:

Stop supporting Buhari.
Boy? You dey craz? How you go talk say, make we stop supporting our best President. God go punish you. The wailers will never stop, but one thing you guys don't understand is we will never seize loving him. Non reflect boy, Lalace in Hausa word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sheikhmd007:
That is part of freedom of speech my Buddy is talking, but you see nothing 'cause you are blind.

So you consider my anonymous comment on Nairaland as freedom of speech ..You have clearly been stuck by Stockholm syndrome so much that you must have lost touch with reality and best practices as regards democracy and 21st century civils
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by donjahsy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
DickDastardly:
grin grin
Who else has seen the movie "DID THE ZOMBIE ABOVE ME JUST MAKE SENSE?"
grin cheesy
He is not even alone in his zombiezm. included are the ones that shared and liked that zombie blunder.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Raziii(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

you brought up so many links to support your argument but never for once did you stop to ask yourself, cos other people did it or are doing it, does that make it right?

My advice to you guys is this, while you all are busy supporting everything this govt is doing, think about the precedents they are setting. Buhari won't be in power for ever.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by AntiWailer: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Raziii:
you brought up so many links to support your argument but never for once did you stop to ask yourself, cos other people did it or are doing it, does that make it right?

My advice to you guys is this, while you all are busy supporting everything this govt is doing, think about the precedents they are setting. Buhari won't be in power for ever.

Put the write up in context and read objectively.

When u are done let's discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Raziii(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

Put the write up in context and read objectively.

When u are done let's discuss.
I read the right up objectively. And there is no way I can say, yes that serves him right. Because tomorrow who will be next, his crimes? There is always gonna be one. And then next? Thats where the danger is.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Adecks01(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please Read "Decree 4" that was "enacted" by major General Buhari" then you'll know what is happening
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sheikhmd007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So you consider my anonymous comment on Nairaland as freedom of speech ..You have clearly been stuck by Stockholm syndrome so much that you must a lost touch with reality and best practices as regards democracy and 21st century civils
Hahaha! He pain you. Sorry o it hit you on the wrong part. Lalace in Hausa word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Raziii:
I read the right up objectively. And there is no way I can say, yes that serves him right. Because tomorrow who will be next, his crimes? There is always gonna be one. And then next? Thats where the danger is.

I dnt understand you.

Why talk as if they started it.

I have condemned the gagging of press in my first post saying it is not right.

What I dnt understand is why Wailers feels ending wailers form and somebody shouting dictator.

Govt that seized already printed newspaper and one that send a journalist out.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by achieverme(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
brainpulse:

For your information, Mr. Unreasonable Defender, Buhari is a PUBLIC SERVANT and his affairs should be made PUBLIC . Must someone split your head open and pour sense into it before you start making sense?
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Raziii(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt understand you.

What I dnt understand is why Wailers feels ending wailers form and somebody shouting dictator.

okay then.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by achieverme(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
hotspec:
Journalism, globally, is a kind of fraternity or brotherhood. Buhari shd not expect something positive from the 4th arm of govt with this singular act. All d media, apart from NTA, are are coming for u.

You will be disappointed bro. Fraternity like that doesn't work in Nigeria. In this country, it is every man for himself.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by preselect(m): 12:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Benekruku:
Buhari, Putin and Trump have one thing in common!

The trio don't give a fu*k about what people say

Putin and Trump are educated

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by buragidi(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Your monicker though. It's synonym should be unrepentant Zombie.
AntiWailer:

I dnt understand you.

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Kaimallamm: 3:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Obasanjom is a suspect in the case, how can Osibanjo , obasanjom brother in-law now be the judge in the case.
Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 5:42am On Apr 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

the guy gave an honest opinion and you write like a local human being without exposure. All does your heroes are not the first to be locked behind bars for disturbing national security. Assange cannot walk freely into USA- the land of freedom if speech. Can Gulen walk freely into Turkey.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Raziii:

comprehension 0.........00000000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.