Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati (24771 Views)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Halo22: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
By now Mr Babachir must have known whom the presidency is.....may be recollecting his dumb brain.
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
... I think Babachir has never read the 21 laws of power. By answering in an egoistic way: "who is the presidency" He has offended the law of 'do not outshine your master'

Nevertheless, his ouster is a good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Kiakia(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by TheEminentLaity: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
It's nauseating reading and hearing people use the term 'power' for governmental positions. There should be a paradigm shift towards replacing that word of oppression with RESPONSIBILITY. Everyone, especially people in government should see those positions as those of huge social and democratic responsibility to the Nigerian people. As for the erstwhile SGF, the presidency and Reuben Abati, their business, their problem.
I am my own government, I provide unsubsidised power food water transport education and healthcare for myself but I still pay taxes. cool
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Timblaze(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
It is power that gives power. When power withdraws power it becomes powerlessness ~ Dr Reuben Abati...
Lai Mohammed next to you
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerian keep parading pensioners as government officials(see how unfit and paranoid d ex ssg was looking in d video clip dat went viral)while civilized country like France are about to elect 39yrs man as president
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Bondesniger(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
This man is saying rubbish he was there he knows what the presidency means
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Spot on, like his analytical articles
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by GenOrumov: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

Honestly the guy is thrilling me with his articles these days, this is the abati I knew before he entered aso rock.

His perspective is always on point

There is something about this thing called "Power" especially in a place like Nigeria. I laugh when people castigate and criticise him whenever he writes about issues in the seat of power as it's easy for us to stand on the sidelines and criticise. many of us will not fare any better if we find ourselves in the seat of power.
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by 989900: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Abati can write; most times from experience.
I guess he got carried away by the influence too.
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Goke7: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
GenOrumov:

His perspective is always on point

There is something about this thing called "Power" especially in a place like Nigeria. I laugh when people castigate and criticise him whenever he writes about issues in the seat of power as it's easy for us to stand on the sidelines and criticise. many of us will not fare any better if we find ourselves in the seat of power.

truth is the bosses folks like abati and the likes work for when in power makes them look so different from who they actually are outside the corridors of power, truly the pressure they are under will make anyone including me and you look like a learner. Anyway am now enjoying the abati I once knew!
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by momentarylapse: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
mapet:

In fact, I won't try to talk to you about knowing politicians, neither will I bother to get you to put things in intelligible perspectives. I am not sure where the borderline is with all you laid up here that makes no valuable bearing to the discurse......but that said

Cheers!

Cheers to where?

You have still not shown me where I called him a christian! A run around mallam now means muslim in your lexicon? Even people call me mallam and I am a christian! Someone got sacked for being incompetent but you are here trying to engage in semantics by telling us his background proved he was capable! Name some of the innovative administrative steps he initiated and applied during his tenure as the SGF and let us see how his background looking at circuit boards prepared him for that!

This is how many of you just jump into posts and end up embarrassing yourselves then start claiming read and understand status before running off by saying "bye"!
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by vatiqan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
jericco1:
And who is Reuben Abati? Abeg park well

I bet my last kobo, u did not read the article.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by jericco1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
vatiqan:

I bet my last kobo, u did not read the article.
don't show urself. I read it but he's not in the position to speak.
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
greatwhite:
Ruben is a hit back to back. I always enjoy the comic tilt in all his stories. Good read. Salute

He gives jonathan a soft landing in all of his articles back to back.

He described all presidents wielding their powers but wen he got to his master, GEJ, abati blabbed about how he damned the north and ceded power. But he forgot to mention the gross currency mismanagement that further enriched the rich and brought the country to its knees... near bankruptcy.

Abati werey, he did worse when he was there!
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by Justuceleague2: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olril18:

oponu

Mynd44 oam4j, seun, lalasticlala

Violation of Rule 2
Re: Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati by mapet: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
momentarylapse:

Cheers to where?

You have still not shown me where I called him a christian! A run around mallam now means muslim in your lexicon? Even people call me mallam and I am a christian! Someone got sacked for being incompetent but you are here trying to engage in semantics by telling us his background proved he was capable! Name some of the innovative administrative steps he initiated and applied during his tenure as the SGF and let us see how his background looking at circuit boards prepared him for that!

This is how many of you just jump into posts and end up embarrassing yourselves then start claiming read and understand status before running off by saying "bye"!

That is why I "jumped out" because you penchant to interpret things "southwards" is bewildering. I do not intend to go on unnecessary "venture" that I can see will lead to nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nigeria, China, India Among 10 Most Improved Economies – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.