Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees (18301 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by spidey77: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2017
mmm
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by kingsmerit: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Free rent for tenants...O di egwu!
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Society and religious bodies are not helping matters. Society looks down on a divorcee/single woman. some even blame the females for their failed marriage. Religion will keep saying pray pray. I don't believe in divorce, but in this case separation is permissible.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by debbie223(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Marriage is to be enjoyed nt endure,the woman definitely must have seen signs that the man could beat her to death bt she chose to stay.We shouldnt accept such acts no matter what.n her eldest child is just 5yrs.meaning she gets pregnant almost every yr.Haba,this one weak me abeg.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by debbie223(f): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2017
This could have been avoided bt nowadays our society c every divorcee n single mother as a loose woman who has no proper home training.If this woman left that house with her kids she would still be alive today,but no she decided to stay n bear the torture.RIP Madam

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by Lekan1o1: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by Saint52(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Pls I need that "lion on tree" pics that says this one weak me
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by OpenGames: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2017
You are married to a mad man called husband. He keeps beating you and you stay there because you want to build your home like a proverbs 14 woman forgetting that proverbs 14 woman was a loved wife not a battered one.

Now you are dead. Oya feed ur children breakfast now and make sure they are bathing and brushing their teeth.
No more...

You have left them with a jobless hot tempered man who will probably end up in jail for killing you. Now your little kids are orphans..

Who has your sacrifice helped?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by sisisioge: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Women biko hear word! In fact, people in any form of abusive relationship should hear word! It is better late than never! What a shame...it is well.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
One of the worst mistakes we do make in marriage is to endure everything. Its very bad for couples to endure domestic violence. once one starts noticing the sign, it is wise to seperate atleast for the meantime. Parents, friends and neighbours should stop advicing couples who are into domestic violence not to leave the home since children are already involved. Please, for the sakes of those kids, and your life leave... until things become bettet. there is no marriage in heaven except tge one we gonna have with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by mymadam(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2017
"...urging women in violent relationship to quit before it was too late...

...Marriage is not by force... If you are engaged in a relationship that threatens your life, you should quit.”

I agree 100%.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by XX01(f): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2017
4 kids in 7 years? Oldest is 5 and youngest 2 years old? Hope some were twins.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by imam07: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Firstly i will condemn the husband from killing his. This is very bad it is not the solution. Husband beating his wife is a devilish behaviour.
Secondly, u see many guys and ladies abusing the man here. Yes he must truelly be condemn. Let the law takes its stand. But what i want to say is women are sometimes genesis of this domestic conflict. It is only men that are married can understand what am trying to explain. There is no married man that wants to beat or molest his wife. All of us pray to have a good wife in order to be happy and have a peaceful home. Don't we know that some women can frustrate life out of their husband. Many of these women change to worse when the husband can no longer provide 4 the family again. We should understand few men can't manage psychological pressure. A Yoruba proverb says 'Ti esisin ba n je elegbo,aye ko nigbo sugbon to elegbo back ti n je esisin, gbogbo aye agbo. Meaning when flies start sucking your wounds, nobody will hear it but when u start killing the flies,all d world will hear and see what u are doing.
All these new generation wives need the training given to our old mothers. This for better for worse,till death do us part they said in church during wedding is just film trick. Many of our wife are just attending church for going sake. Words of God do not reflect in them. We men too have our bad part but i believe a wife makes a good home. She is in charge of the house. Many wives now are days abuse and caurse their husband. A wife that says it will not better 4 her husband that he will die,has she forgotten she she was told during her wedding that her husband is her head. If u abuse him,u abuse yourself and if the head is affected by what u said to him,it will affect u the wife.
Let me tell us this domestic conflict between husband and wife is happening in more than 40% marriages and home. Many men and ladies are not really matured to get married that is why these are happening. Our church and mosque are doing nothing concerning this. You see beautiful faces every Sunday but that beauty doesn't reflect in their character.
Men should stop beating their wife because if anything happens, you don't have any excuse.
No husband will ever attempt to molest or beat a good wife. Many men do not know d worth of a good wife if they have.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by KKKWHITE(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
paskyboy:
YORU.......
Here they come.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by megareal: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2017
God grant women of domestic violence sense. When you die, your children suffer. It's better to walk away alive and be termed 'divorcee, olosho etc,' than to be termed married and die at the hands of a wicked spouse.

Don't RIP madam, haunt that wicked man if you can.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by AceSkillz01: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
imam07:
Firstly i will condemn the husband from killing his. This is very bad it is not the solution. Husband beating his wife is a devilish behaviour.
Secondly, u see many guys and ladies abusing the man here. Yes he must truelly be condemn. Let the law takes its stand. But what i want to say is women are sometimes genesis of this domestic conflict. It is only men that are married can understand what am trying to explain. There is no married man that wants to beat or molest his wife. All of us pray to have a good wife in order to be happy and have a peaceful home. Don't we know that some women can frustrate life out of their husband. Many of these women change to worse when the husband can no longer provide 4 the family again. We should understand few men can't manage psychological pressure. A Yoruba proverb says 'Ti esisin ba n je elegbo,aye ko nigbo sugbon to elegbo back ti n je esisin, gbogbo aye agbo. Meaning when flies start sucking your wounds, nobody will hear it but when u start killing the flies,all d world will hear and see what u are doing.
All these new generation wives need the training given to our old mothers. This for better for worse,till death do us part they said in church during wedding is just film trick. Many of our wife are just attending church for going sake. Words of God do not reflect in them. We men too have our bad part but i believe a wife makes a good home. She is in charge of the house. Many wives now are days abuse and caurse their husband. A wife that says it will not better 4 her husband that he will die,has she forgotten she she was told during her wedding that her husband is her head. If u abuse him,u abuse yourself and if the head is affected by what u said to him,it will affect u the wife.
Let me tell us this domestic conflict between husband and wife is happening in more than 40% marriages and home. Many men and ladies are not really matured to get married that is why these are happening. Our church and mosque are doing nothing concerning this. You see beautiful faces every Sunday but that beauty doesn't reflect in their character.
Men should stop beating their wife because if anything happens, you don't have any excuse.
No husband will ever attempt to molest or beat a good wife. Many men do not know d worth of a good wife if they have.

Your comment was fine until you said "But".

If your woman pushes your buttons too much, leave her so you don't commit murder. Simple

Violence is never justified, no matter the provocation, so stop justifying it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
delishpot:

Because people would say she was a bad wife. That she left him when he got broke. That she is a gold digger. She proudly listened to her religious leaders and stayed back hoping that he would change. In Nigeria, marriage is meant to be endured esp on the wives part. That has been the trend, lots of people here saw their mums enduring in marriages for their kids sake. It is expected of women to do so.

You are right. People will always label her as a bad wife , if she leaves her husband . nobody wants to know if the wife is safe in her husbands house ..all they know is ,pls always pray about him,he will change . Until the inevitable happens. And she's dead.
I always tell my friends ,do not endure beating in marriage .. Leave before u become late. People will always talk either good or bad..people must talk. And anyone that listens to people's mouth in detriment of your safety ...OYO.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by ImaIma1(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
imam07:

No matter how demonic or devilish the wife is, the man has absolutely no right to hit her. In such case he can walk away or leave the marriage because it is also a form on abuse on the man.
Do you beat your fellow men or friends whdn they frustrate or annoy you? Hitting a woman should never ever be an option.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by 2bam: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
God will save some married men,because some women are from the pit of hell to torment their husband no matter how hard the man try to provide for the family some women we always still complain these has resulted to death in most cases making the woman to become landlady or whstever,in one of the state in nigeria i will not mention the name of the state most of the houses are controlled by landlady.my advice in cases like this is that we men should try to tolerate and bear with our wives because most domestic violence are caused by women.but the ability to tolerate and walk away is the solution.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by imam07: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

No matter how demonic or devilish the wife is, the man has absolutely no right to hit her. In such case he can walk away or leave the marriage because it is also a form on abuse on the man.
Do you beat your fellow men or friends whdn they frustrate or annoy you? Hitting a woman should never ever be an option.
In my comment,they is no where i encourage a man to beat his wife. In order to put an end to this domestic violence,we should first tackle the causes. Pls does killing of armed robber stop or reduce armed robbery? Capital NO. If will continue condemning the husband or wife every time it can't stop this violence. Especially on nairaland,ladies always support the female why very few men support the wife. Whether a woman likes it or not, a man or woman will come out from your body and the same to we men. If we condemn a woman,we have them as mother, daughter, sister or friends. Bad character from from background causes this. Mothers should always give their children marital training and discipline. No man will allow his son-in-law to maltreat his daughter and no woman will allow her daughter in-law to treat her son badly.
I have seen a situation where a man reported his wife to her parents several times to talk to their daughter,both were called to explain what happened. At the end of d day d parents supported their daughter. What do u think will happen next. Also,some Christian wife have placed their pastors ahead of their husband that they trust the pastors than the husband. Whatever the pastor tells her that is what she will believe. This is where u see the wife calling the mother in-law a witch.
I repeat,men should stop raising their hands to beat their wife. If she refuses to change, report her to her parents.
I can't advise a woman to permanently leave her husband because of this. Beheading is not a permanent solution to an headache. Can we advise a man to send d wife packing or advise the husband to pack out in order to avoid death. This can't stop the violence. I have see a situation where the wife pack out violently without finding ways to address the issue. After some months,some killed the husband and nobody knows who was responsible.
Domestic violence is very complex than what we are all deliberating on nairaland here. Just wish u dont experience it.
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by austinkenneth: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Lagos Landlord Beats Wife To Death And Flees by austinkenneth: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘We Used Our Five-month-old Baby As Collateral’- Couple / Kenyan Man Stones Wife To Death / Kaduna Police Hand Over Abuja ‘kidnap Kingpin’ To FCT Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.