Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 (1643 Views)

The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 6 / The Graduate’s Story – True Life Experience Episode 5 / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 by PenAStory: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/04/17/graduate-story-18the-graduates-story-true-life-story-episode-2/

I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one. After about fifteen minutes, she came out from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the light switch and lay beside me. She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say JAY-EEE-HESS-YOU-HESS, my embarrassing erection had manifested. I am naturally huge down there. My dick is eight inches in length, not to mention the size. No matter how hard I would try to hide it, it was always embarrassingly noticeable. She noticed already but I vowed not to make the first move. About ten minutes passed and no move was made.

She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg. And I thought to myself. “If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to handle her shoulder a bit. Next thing I felt was a grip on my dick.

She said, “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please be easy on me, I am still a virgin.”

I was put in a quandary, I wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.”

It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the passion of now. I had just less than a month to wrap up my service year and I needed to hold on to something to linger in the archives of my memories. She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my hormones, unleashing the demon within me. She kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my tip, this was the last straw that broke the camel’s back.

I took charge and laid her on her back. I stroked her tits tenderly and caressed it with ravishing interest; she moaned embracing my head while at it.
Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While I was stroking her tits, my penis was handling her labia. She was so wet with squishy stuff escaping the orifice, but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to play with that place too. So I later decided. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it. In the ultimate search for the center of gravity, I mistakenly started forcing my way into her clitoris and she said, “Ah Adeoluwa that’s not where it is, it’s a bit below it.” Embarrassed by the lecture, I decided to exude some masterly control of the situation but then ignorance needed to be cured eeh…

“Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes there.” She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”

The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started taking it in and out continuously. She then said. “Adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real thing.”

I refrained a bit insisting that I didn’t want to hurt her but I didn’t know what came over her. She was determined to consummate our ‘friendship’ by having us jump each other’s bones. “You deserve it Adeoluwa I love you.” She encouraged. I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted her and I said. “Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.”

She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her vagina. I started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel much pain. I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was going to hurt, it was just so tight. While I use still applying pressure, she tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her. It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip she had in her embrace. She then said, “Continue, Adeoluwa, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.”

I started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to bear every pain she perceived. I was sorry for her but happy for myself. The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before. After about ten minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her. I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. She helped removed it and washed it that night. We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking.

I said to her, “What came over you?”

She said, “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay but I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams four times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be nothing without you.”

I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you but don’t you think that was too extreme?” She said. “It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have known each other for three months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Adeoluwa even though we don’t end up together.”

I then said, “You are a sweet girl Tope.”

She said, “One more thing, we have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Adeoluwa I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again. Please let me have the privilege.”
“Okay Tope, no problem.” I said after pondering but for a minute.

We had hot sex that morning, though she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her commitment, her passion for me. I knew in my heart that if her circumstances were a bit better, I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her. I loved her and I had become fond of her. We became more carnal and grew in intimacy. Every day, we engaged in lascivious delight and Tope began to enjoy the pleasurable ecstasy each time we entangled in the overwhelming act. After my service year had ended, I decided to stay back for a week so as to bid farewell to Tope. I knew everything we had was going to end as soon as I departed from Kogi state, and she knew that too. She couldn’t help but cry all through the last few days I spent with her. I felt for her, I was moved but I couldn’t change what fate had put before us. The day I was leaving, she saw me off to the garage. As I waited for the vehicle to be filled, she was sobbing inordinately, her face covered in tears and her nose licking. It was a sorry sight, I hugged her close and she cried out loud.

“No! My life! My life! Oh what am I to do now?” She kept ululating. “What will I do now? Where will I start from? I cannot love anybody again. Oh God please…”

I was able to calm her down by telling her I would miss her a whole lot and that I would always try to reach her. She soon stopped sobbing. We had already created a scene and people were beginning to say things. “Tope, please I need you to have this money, it is N12,000 get a good phone so we can keep in touch.” I said but she burst out almost spontaneously, “Of what good will it be Adeoluwa? When I know I cannot have you for life” she wailed.

I then importuned, “Please Tope, I just need to know how you are faring, to know if I can help you with anything, to hear your sweet voice again. Please Tope it means a lot to me.”

She took the money and she started sobbing again and she bade me goodbye in a gale of tears. I stood and watched her fade away in sight. I had tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness within. The vehicle got filled and I embarked on my journey to Lagos. As I journeyed, I reflected on the sweet moments Tope and I shared. I then realized they were the best times of my life and I felt privileged to have had such memories. I got home and met my family, everyone was happy to see me again. I sure did miss home and all the comforts, but nothing compared to Tope, whom I missed dearly. I knew I would probably not see her again and everything we had would only linger in thoughts till they grow dim with time.

A week passed and I didn’t hear from Tope, as I suspected. I knew she must have taken the decision to stay aloof, it must have been very hard on her. I had no option other than to move on and face the reality before me. Through my mom’s connection, I was able to secure a very profitable job in one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria, in just three weeks after my youth service. The company made arrangements for me to travel to the U.S for a ten months managerial course. I only wished I could tell the good news to Tope, but there was no means, she didn’t have a phone, she wasn’t on social media and not even an email account. Few days later, I travelled to Texas, U.S. It was a wonderful learning experience and I was well taken care of. I met people from different parts of the world and I had a great time.

At the end of the exercise, I returned back to Nigeria and the following day I was assigned to the position of an assistant manager. I had my own office and desk, it was too good to be true. My salary was wow! My life was beautiful. After three months of working I was able to acquire a brand new car. I could afford any luxury that I wanted. My fashion changed, I got lots of cool natives and suits, expensive wrist watches, perfumes. I didn’t know how to spend my money, every month it kept on growing in numbers and since I wasn’t really an outgoing type with only few friends, I had a huge savings.
A former course mate at the university was having a wedding. I was invited and I felt it was a very good opportunity for me to meet up with good old friends. I came late for the church wedding so I took a back seat and shortly after the church ceremony ended and we all dispersed to the reception not too far away. At the reception I took a secluded seat. I never really liked to mingle and I decided to just observe from a distance. I saw lots of old faces that made me smile. It was really good seeing their happy faces again. But a face I would never forget was Ella’s. I had a major crush on Ella for two sessions and a semester, until she and Osas started dating shortly before we all graduated. Ella never reciprocated the feelings and it was difficult to open up to her. She’s a beautiful fair skinned lady and very decent. She was into crafts: She made beads, shoes, bags and cloths. She carved out a name for herself on campus.

I was so pleased to see everyone smiling and having a good time. I was busy with my phone and next thing, I looked up and I saw Ella coming my way. My heart beat began to accelerate faster as she approached me. She had a smile on and I knew I was in trouble. She pulled out a seat on my table and sat down, “Look who we have her, Mr Loner.” she said with a sheen smile.

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

S

1 Like

Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 by dingbang(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Ha.. Na to target all these jambites be dat... grin
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 by iyerenath(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls sir are u still continuing dis story??coz it seems nice...
Re: The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 2 by PenAStory: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2017
iyerenath:
Pls sir are u still continuing dis story??coz it seems nice...

Yes we are

(1) (Reply)

Books On Supply Chain, Logistics And Transport / Taiwo Akinkunmi The Man. / My Virgin Story Episode 4!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.