Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding (1028 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Teewhy2: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Olayode Juliana aka Toyo Baby of jenifa says that she doesn't have any misunderstanding with Mrs Funke Akindele Bello and that people shouldn't believe all what they see on tabloids.

Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Teewhy2: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2017
I miss Toyo Baby on Jenifa diary and wish she comes back. Most tabloids and bloggers are after making money at the expense of other people happiness all in the name of freedom of speech. They also don't learn from incidents that have happened in the past.
I just hope this is true and that jenifa diary can show her again.
Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Smh..

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Partnerbiz(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Seems I was the only one that didn't watch Jennifers diary.

Click like if you didn't watch it.

After that.. See below for data.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Tallesty1(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
PMB: I love coke.

BLOGGERS: PMB declares war on Pepsi
Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) Of Jenifa's Diary Clears Air On Misunderstanding by Teewhy2: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:

Na so oooo. only GOD will save us from them

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Check Out These Customized Mercedes Benz Office Desk & Seats / Simi Looking Stylish And Sexy In New Photo / Top 5 Nigeria Music Artiste “olamide” Has Helped Pushed To Stardom! Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.