Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) (40805 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging On A Tree In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Suicide: Woman Hangs Herself In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
This is heartbreaking and sad sad sad sad
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by happiness100: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Sad news everyday hmmmm. May her soul rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Vicolan: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:
Frustration, depression, recession which this Buharry government his caused has claimed so many innocent lives .

Most Nigerians may be dead before 2019.

Bad news everyday.

What should i reply u self......

Most Nigerians maybe dead before 2019 ke ? Maybe you are among sha ....My thought niiiii ooo
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by prospero5(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
why do Nigerians use rope to commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by bazzyblings: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is nothing really bad in suicide..it's actually an honorable way to pullout of this misery called life

That's true sha .. no b lie u talk . So I should be expecting your pictures all over the internet for suicide

Rip in advance bro ...
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by debbie223(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2017
With all the challenges,hardship,heartbreak,loses that i'v faced in life,if i had chosen suicide as an option i would have been forgotten a long time ago. 6 yrs ago i was one hell of a depressed woman bt today na depression go c me deh run.No matter what u'r goin tru u dnt have d rite to end ur life.RIP though.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Look at dat pic very well, her legs are touching the ground.

Look at how high d rope tied to d branch of d tree is.

See how neat her cloth/wrapper is still on her.

So, dis girl went up all the way to d top of dat tree, tie d rope, came down neatly and put her head inside d rope n jxt die lyk dat abi?

D level of intelligence of our so called security men is nothing to write about.

As usual, they have told us what they want us to believe and that's all.

R.I.P young girl. Next world, if there wld ever be though, don't dream of coming back to dis country xpecially dat part of d nation.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Can't you people decipher btw reality and photoshop.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2017
bazzyblings:

That's true sha .. no b lie u talk . So I should be expecting your pictures all over the internet for suicide

Rip in advance bro ...

Not for me though ...I am balling and have no need to commit suicide but I am of the school that thinks it's a better option than stealing, kidnappings , rituals etc when the unbearable hardships of life set in

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Opakan2: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Apparent suicide kwa..

Na platonic love/ infidelity kill am jare.. Effect of thinking with d anus
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by samuyafiiyawa: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2017
She is a foolish soul to have gone far to terminate her soul, the devil will never have his way in our lives this far, NairaLand should endeavor to get the reason for such barbaric act, not just the pictures
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by lazygal: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
he was the one that helped her in the hanging. He boughted the rope for her, tooked her to the tree and helps her to puted the rope on her neck before the girl tooked her life

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Oh God nairaland no go kill me....however am sorry o say there is something to right about the picture looks photo shopped to me
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by delishpot: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Sad but the suicide story doesn't add up. I suspect foul play
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Buhari is a FAILED phooooool!
Dude's is a colossal blunder!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by toshmann(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Seenyo:
Buhari is a FAILED phooooool!
Dude's is a colossal blunder!

On top of that he is wicked, bigoted, insensitive and heartless. So much blood wasted in his time as president.

The economy is at its worst in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Take my life for what? Let it rage, i will be waxing strong
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Jabioro:
This is a covered up.. She was kill, the killer did the cover set.. look at tree, and see where the rope is been tight to, can woman climbed the tree? look at her dress..someone who climbed.. took a second look at the length of rope..

Spot on, you will make a good detective; exactly my opinion, either the girl was assisted to commit suicide or she was murdered.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Spot-on!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by kobiGcom(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:
Frustration, depression, recession which this Buharry government his caused has claimed so many innocent lives .

Bad news everyday.
we need people to die in dis country.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by yoruBADboi(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:

Bad news everyday.

U self go and die na, buhari dis buhari dat

Crazy ass citizens that always blame another for every predicament
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by eternalcity(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Thtylooks like a movie scene.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Reinvented: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:

In the North ??

This is the handwork of Buhari's Boko boys

How did she climb that tree to tie the rope to a tree branch wearing that wrapper ??

Buhari, call your boys to order

Smart guys are few on NL. I think you might be one.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Nawa ooo this is terrible. Suicide is never the way these people won't learn. I pity her though, she must have seen hell.
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Harkyn92(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
what I see in that picture is not suicide. nobody can commit suicide by hanging while the leg is torching ground. police need to investigate.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
Apparent suicide e kwa and that one with his long head stood there like a statue.

The girl seems pregnant

Bójúrí... enu adáké

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Centachos: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Zombies and early marriage will never learn.
Wen Sanusi talk now, they would want to nail him down.....

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by rilorule: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is very glaring! Photoshop
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
he was the one that helped her in the hanging. He boughted the rope for her, tooked her to the tree and helps her to puted the rope on her neck before the girl tooked her life

Oh my Rod!! See grammar!
Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why is suicides so rampant in Nigeria since March 2015

Why

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Suicide 67%

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Woman Hanging On A Tree In The North (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Who be that guy when pose near the babe

Abi naa fotoshop tongue tongue

That kain thing confuse me...Maybe 9ja wan begin South Africa's death pose undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Lady Abandoned With The Bills By Her Date, Creates A Scene After Being Held / Man Jumps From Lagos Magistrate Court 3rd Floor, Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.