Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music (24843 Views)

BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by kceewhyte(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Tedassie(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?
[witch]craft
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Dindondin(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Y'all fúckiñg leave hîm the fûçk alöne
You ain't funny. Just wasting your battery & data upandan. I know you ll respond rudely.
Your response ll determine the kinda slap you ll earn
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Elnino4ladies: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Efe is wack
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by bukitt: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelinastto:
Base on how he was been mocked for his performance, ion think Nigerians will go easy on him if he should release any trashy track.
Is it by force to be a rapper? just invest Biko!

I wonder o. Make efe go open shop for igbudu market with d money grin
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by SalamRushdie: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?

On ya village craft

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by faykan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do not put all your eggs in one basket... Good advice from Ycee. But hey! It's his money, his problem however he decides to spend it.
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by freethesheeple(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls oooo has efe paid his tithe of 2.5million?:.if yes what church biko...His Pastor need to change car naaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by DONFASZY(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's d truth
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by holluphemydavid(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
good advice,i pray efe shud hear dis
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by ogbiwa: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin[center][/center]
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?
grin
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Scatterscatter(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
There is noting to work on Abeg, Efe no get any craft undecided

1 Like

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by robbinn(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian rapper, Ycee and ‘Jagaban’ crooner had this to say after he was asked by PlanetTV, on what he thinks about the Big Brother Naija winner excelling in the rap industry; 'He shouldn’t put all his money into music'.

He went on to say that if music is something he's passionate about and if he works on his craft to create good music, it’ll work for him.

In Ycee's Words;

"A lot of people are saying Efe shouldn't do music but if (music) its something he is passionate about, with the money and fame from Big Brother...He should work on his craft and try and create good music...but I will advise him not to put all his money into music cause its not a venture that yields return asap cause all the people you see making it in music now started a long time ago.."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/he-shouldnt-put-all-his-money-into.html

dats warning b4 harm... Bt soundz lyk story 4 d gods tongue
TunezMedia:
Nigerian rapper, Ycee and ‘Jagaban’ crooner had this to say after he was asked by PlanetTV, on what he thinks about the Big Brother Naija winner excelling in the rap industry; 'He shouldn’t put all his money into music'.

He went on to say that if music is something he's passionate about and if he works on his craft to create good music, it’ll work for him.

In Ycee's Words;

"A lot of people are saying Efe shouldn't do music but if (music) its something he is passionate about, with the money and fame from Big Brother...He should work on his craft and try and create good music...but I will advise him not to put all his money into music cause its not a venture that yields return asap cause all the people you see making it in music now started a long time ago.."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/he-shouldnt-put-all-his-money-into.html

dats warning b4 harm... Bt soundz lyk story 4 d gods
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by SeunKelechi: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Efe, don't even put #5 into music....
Ma lo sún owo nà
Biko gaa na itinye ego......

2 Likes

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Fuckshiit: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dindondin:

[s]You ain't funny. Just wasting your battery & data upandan. I know you ll respond rudely.
[/s]
Your response ll determine the kinda slap you ll earn

yöu aînt shíít
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Dindondin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

yöu aînt shíít
I ll still slap you cos your reply was dumb!
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Fuckshiit: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dindondin:

I ll still slap you cos your reply was dumb!

aînt fûçking gonna trade words with a fúçking cesspool like you
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by princeemmma(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
won ti mope omo yoruba nii
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
lol well, real estate investments dey o.

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelinastto:
Base on how he was been mocked for his performance, ion think Nigerians will go easy on him if he should release any trashy track.
Is it by force to be a rapper? just invest Biko!
Most times the problem isn't in getting the money,the problem is what will you do with the money gotten. Like now u said invest,what should he invest in?

1 Like

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by FitnessDoctor: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
SunnyInvestment:
That is just the truth o

If you are interested in the picture below contact me

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... What do you say??
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by castrokins(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jokes Aside, Can That Nigga Rap?
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by FitnessDoctor: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
EkeneElectrons:
lol well, real estate investments dey o.

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... What do you say??

1 Like

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by absool(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?
WITCH CRAFT
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
"but I will advise him not to put all his money into music cause its not a venture that yields return asap cause all the people you see making it in music now started a long time ago."

Except Davido
Meanwhile is Efe a musician?
Hahahaha... Wicked#
Bros u no get conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nickymezor(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
So true
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by smith666999(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
a word is enough for the wise!
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's the best advice Efe, after winning that money can get. Music is a step-by-step thing. If you invest 25mill on it at a time, you might go back to the street, needing just 500k to take the next step. You can ask Zule-Zoo. Btw, I am here having my share of the difficult step-by-step move.
This is a natural sieve to making sure that only the truly gifted makes it through. If not, boredom would kill the fans as to the number of musicians springing up at a time.

1 Like

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by vicben27(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Y'all fúckiñg leave hîm the fûçk alöne
n ya keep fu'ckin shiit til 2090!
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nogodyej: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Efe you no go hear now ohhh
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Alphamale2017(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
ceeroh:
BBN again? I thot Adeleke's news have replaced that. Well, Mr Adviser Nowamagbe, izit ur money

lol u are from benin ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Its Obvious Someone Has Sold Their Soul To Get Where They Are / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.