Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments (368 Views)

Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) / 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments by TriumphJohnson(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Femi Kuti, the son of Fela Anikulapo Kuti is lamenting the lack of electricity in his home. Femi who stays in Alagbole, Akute in Lagos said this during his performance at the New Afrika Shrine on Sunday.

According to Femi, 'It's been over 7 weeks of no electricity in my house. The reality is that we are still facing the same problems Fela spoke about'.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/femi-kuti-i-havent-had-electricity-in.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments by Nbote(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
On behalf of Lai Muhammed and his goons, d money for d high tension and transformers meant for ur area was stolen by GEJ's relations so Fashola and d DSS are still looking for dem...
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments by samincredible44(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2017
welcome to d era of change
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' - Femi Kuti Laments by Alitair(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2017
I thought u av soundproof?

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: I Slept With 2788 Men Excluding Women - Nigerian Lady / I Only Buy US Itunes Card And Amazon Gift Cards / Jay-z Made In America Music Tour,artists,ticket And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.