Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name (450 Views)

11 Funny Facemask Nigerians Are Using Because Of COVID-19 / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / If You Are Using A Thermos/flask You're Poisoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by permit(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please am serious over this, the rate at which nairaland participants and partakers are usin ma name (permit) to makeup their sentences is extremely high please cut hands, i'll sue u ooo.
Re: The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by Martinez19(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
permit:
Please am serious over this, the rate at which nairaland participants and partakers are usin ma name (permit) to makeup their sentences is extremely high please cut hands, i'll sue u ooo.
lol, permit is a common word. Change your moniker.
Re: The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by Krak(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
permit:

It shows that you are famous. That makes you a mini-celebrity.
Re: The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by permit(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Krak:

It shows that you are famous. That makes you a mini-celebrity.
d tin tire me ni
Re: The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by permit(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Martinez19:
lol, permit is a common word. Change your moniker.
sir i fink dat could be imposicant naw
Re: The Rate At Which Nairalanders Are Using My Name by Martinez19(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
permit:
sir i fink dat could be imposicant naw
use a combination of your name and numbers. You could use your nickname. If nothing is done, if a person mentions the word 'permit' in a post, you will receive a mention(the number of mentions correspond to the number of times the person used the word 'permit'). You will receive mentions every now and then.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Improve Flexibility / New Method Of Fighting Malaria / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.