Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". (715 Views)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Davido Pulls And Flings Soldier Who Flogged His Fans On Stage (video, Pics) / Davido Pulls A Jet Ski For The First Time [pics And Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by saydfact(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Singers Pulls Out Osun state From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". Davido has pulled off Osogbo, Osun state from his 8-city Back. To Basics 2017 Tour. The 'IF' hit singer about a week back announced via social media that he was going to be embarking on a National tour that was to cover 8 cities namely Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo, Benin, Abuja, Enugu, Port Harcourt, and Ilorin. .... Davido today April 25, has announced via the same social media that he is removing Osogbo, which is in Osun state from the list. "Osun will never be the same again. Smhll "Cancelling Osun from my tour, I can't do it; he wrote. This from all indications has to do with the death of his late uncle Senator Isiaka Adeleke, ยป the first executive governor of Osun state, who reportedly died from heart attack, with Davida feeling downcast as a result.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Screenshot: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by Jostico: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
when my friends talk about you all I feel is elation
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by Jodha(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
E consign am..
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by saydfact(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jodha:
E consign am..

na im uncle be Adeleke now
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by Jodha(f): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
saydfact:

na im uncle be Adeleke now

Calm down yhu no understand werrin ade yarn..
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by saydfact(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jodha:

Calm down yhu no understand werrin ade yarn..

Ok.. . Thumps up
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by Teewhy2: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Maybe he wants to use that to honour his uncle
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok...next!
Re: Davido Pulls Out Osun State From Planned "Back To Basics 2017 Tour". by saydfact(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Teewhy2:
Maybe he wants to use that to honour his uncle

The guy dey vex ni Jare.. .. .

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare Is 35, Must I Then Go Hug Transformer? / Agbani Darego Back To Work After Private Wedding (photos) / MUST SEE: 6 Nigerian Entertainers Who Found Love On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.