Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal (19243 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wailers no go see am say na "northerner" dey de pursue upandan now oo lipsrsealed
If na ibo man now dey go de call Buhari names, take spit soak de entire thread undecided
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by OlaMiki: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
who exonerated him? !!!! pple sha , they just use English word anyhow
mbaboy:
Am not expecting much from this committee cuz same people exonerated him before. Make I go drink 33
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Innodon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nothing will come out of it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by larrykid14(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
We really want to know wat the panel will report by nextweek
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://punchng.com/breaking-osinbajo-panel-quizzes-suspended-sgf-lawal/
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by kindnyce(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
Please this committee that was set up, do any of them have the requisite knowledge for interrogation or investing, We have the Police, the DSS and other intelligence group that can handle this, but been this country without intelligent leaders, this is what you get we do things anyhow and always expect the best result, what's the excess of this committee? Is it a village matter?

Mr Hater.
VP Osinbanjo is a Professor of Law.
Gerrit?
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by oruma19: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
DoNotGiveUp:
I hope true justice prevails...

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;

Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.

If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.
may God send helpers ur way. Weeping is for a moment, joy comes in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nwachineke1980: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can only take this panel serious when they invite Jonathan.I thought Sahara reporters,thisday employer Afonja known as kolawole,premium times and numerous zombies on nairaland said Jonathan approved millions of dollars for NIA DG known as Mr Oke?U guys should be ashamed of your self
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
Please this committee that was set up, do any of them have the requisite knowledge for interrogation or investing, We have the Police, the DSS and other intelligence group that can handle this, but been this country without intelligent leaders, this is what you get we do things anyhow and always expect the best result, what's the excess of this committee? Is it a village matter?
Copy-paste cheesy I hope you are not insinuating that the police can handle that credibly. Nigerian youths will just become blind to the truth simply because the truth don't favour them.
We all know how corruption has riddled the entire country, so some procedures need to be boycotted to correct the correctables.
No matter what, you will never understand sha... I pity naija for the "leaders of tomorrow" she has to offer embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by emerged01(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
This is what you get when there are moles within system.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by DoNotGiveUp: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
oruma19:
may God send helpers ur way. Weeping is for a moment, joy comes in the morning

Many thanks for the motivation. Wish you a blessed week.
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by DollarAngel(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
QuitNotice:
Copy-paste cheesy I hope you are not insinuating that the police can handle that credibly. Nigerian youths will just become blind to the truth simply because the truth don't favour them.
We all know how corruption has riddled the entire country, so some procedures need to be boycotted to correct the correctables.
No matter what, you will never understand sha... I pity naija for the "leaders of tomorrow" she has to offer embarassed

For you to address what I wrote as copy and paste, shows you are feeble-minded, that you find it hard to express your opinions in writing doesn't mean we suffer same fate, work on it you will get better, am not even perfect either
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by IamYorubanza: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Quiz ke, exam ni.....person wey don give kweshun since yesterday unto make him prepare....Osibanjo forming CIA.....smh
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by jullty: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
sad cool[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
What are they asking them again that Nigerians didn't know

These clueless and government should stop deceiving voters/electorates.

Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by crestrader(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kangaroo Panel
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by umar89(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
He should better leave prison
Re: Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal by leoA1: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
The name lawal has been corrupt since 14AD

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Ortom, Benue Lawmakers, Perm Secs, Others For Alleged N23.08b / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions / Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.