Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Professional Logo Design For Just 1k - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Professional Logo Design For Just 1k (1234 Views)

Why Professional Logo Design Does Not Cost N2,000 / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People / Need engaging social media designs for Instagram. tap these! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by CHRISLINGO(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Get a 3d or plain logo designed to your taste for just 1k...
Contact me on 07032636293 or mail christianchukwu84@gmail.com
24hr delivery.

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by umarshehu58(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na una type they kill graphic business

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by MeloGist(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
umarshehu58:
Na una type they kill graphic business

Na their type dey collect 500naira for logo, I just tire for them.

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by Student125(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
I tel people what differentiate you from other designers is your output. I know if he is confident of his output, he won't charge that or maybe he is an upcoming trying to get more jobs for practice. I wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by Silvaspy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can u imagine, a professional logo for just 1k.

Guy u need to re-examine urself because this business is not for people like you.

If owu dey blow you, why u no go play sports bet, see wheda na there your star dey...
grin grin grin

Let the pros do their job pls.
Stop spoiling our business.
Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by novelphotos: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Don't judge my chairmen
Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by felixchip(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2017
@Student125, Silvaspy, umarshehu58, novelphotos,

Let me tell you guys something, while there 're designers who collect 50k-10M for Logo design projects, there are also people who charge 500-1k to 5k for same.

It doesn't mean that they are not good. Everybody grows. We all learn. And we get better. You won't deny the fact that you did not at a time collect same amount for Logo designs. So, please, instead of jumping on him for stating his fees, why not ask him why?

There're medical doctors who bill their patients 100-500M. While some collect 5k for treatment. It doesn't make anyone of 'em less a doctor. The difference is that one of 'em is well positioned or understands his job better than the other and knows how to bill his patients. But, don't forget, there's a situation where you 'll find yourself, no matter your level of expertise, the people around won't pay you some amount for a service.

Good morning.
Re: Professional Logo Design For Just 1k by Student125(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2017
felixchip:
@Student125, Silvaspy, umarshehu58, novelphotos,

Let me tell you guys something, while there 're designers who collect 50k-10M for Logo design projects, there are also people who charge 500-1k to 5k for same.

It doesn't mean that they are not good. Everybody grows. We all learn. And we get better. You won't deny the fact that you did not at a time collect same amount for Logo designs. So, please, instead of jumping on him for stating his fees, why not ask him why?

There're medical doctors who bill their patients 100-500M. While some collect 5k for treatment. It doesn't make anyone of 'em less a doctor. The difference is that one of 'em is well positioned or understands his job better than the other and knows how to bill his patients. But, don't forget, there's a situation where you 'll find yourself, no matter your level of expertise, the people around won't pay you some amount for a service.

Good morning.
Yes you are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help About Editing / Suggestion Box / Can I Get Printer With Six Catridge ? I Need To Print Withh It, Pls Inform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.