Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic (58411 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l agree with you, Ghana is peaceful, l have been there twice in the past, if l will pick a second and third place to have a country home, it will be Ghana, Kenya & Rwanda. l sometimes dont want to engage some people on here an ofline who have their mind cast in the stone, they believe in patriotism and they believe Nigeria will be great, l respect their opinion but l , dont believe in that nonsense because l have heard the same story while in Nigeria before l took my bag and ran away grin, they can continue to say Nigeria will be great while they are been robbed & raped daily by their wicked leaders, my allegiance has shifted to my adopted country wink

I just hope for their sake that they wake up eventually. It would be such a waste if they continue to squander the wonderful opportunity they've been afforded. Don't you think it's funny that if you transport everyone from Estonia to Nigeria and move everyone from Nigeria to Estonia, Nigerians in Estonia would be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by mbhs139(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:
Cum, don't make me angrier than ds o.....

pray Nd ask God to give u an understanding spirit,

then re-read what I posted,
this time more slowly!
don't mind the idiot, he's a fool, he can't comprehend anything.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by dragunov: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

BEATEN UP? OK

ROASTING? EXTREME

..or which type of lynching were u referring to?
Becky Lynch.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

I just hope for their sake that they wake up eventually. It would be such a waste if they continue to squander the wonderful opportunity they've been afforded. Don't you think it's funny that if you transport everyone from Estonia to Nigeria and move everyone from Nigeria to Estonia, Nigerians in Estonia would be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria. Lol.
l concur wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Lufthansa: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
I still cant comprehend what lives in these criminals. All because you want to illegally dispossess people of their property you are taking their lives when they have same blood run in their system as you. Nemesis shall catch up with everyone in the know about their death n everyone looking out to perpetrate such act in future (Amin).
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Ragnorak: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
henrimoto:
Kateri! that location is know for Armed robbery incidents.

The other time, it was where the two German Archeologists were kidnapped.

So heart breaking.
The place has a bad reputation for kidnap and robbery. I think that was where an army officer was abducted and killed some time back.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Stormyweather(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:

I am sure you would have said something different if they killed your relative.
receive sense In Jesus mighty name I pray for you.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by barristerzinny(f): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:

and
are u a human being? what nonsense
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Nellychinma20(f): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:

sure u understand English?
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by iamluckyjohn: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
just too bad, can't they just collect whatever they want without taking an innocent soul?
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by luckenzo77: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2017
eezeribe:

Try and invest more on reading and comprehension, it will help you believe me.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Mbediogu(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THATS WHY I DON'T PITY CRIMINALS WHEN THEY ARE BEING LYNCHED.

We are not lynching them enough otherwise their number would have reduced. RIP to the dead.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by tuna4servi(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2017
eezeribe:

U don't understand simple English
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by gud4dbest(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Every God given day is filled with bad news in Nigeria. When will it end

when this world is over...after wwIII!
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by macheteros: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na wa o. Just like that. God help us.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by GloriaNinja(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
andyanders:

Exactly. That is why I suggest that any form of robbery and the person is caught, remove his two eyes and allow him go. Next time, let me see how he can go out and rob. By removing their eyes, the two, one can now a robber when you see the person.

I still approve instant justice ONLY if the robber is caught in the act with any arm.
SAVAGERY COMMENT BUT YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, CRIMINALS HAVE DONE A LOT OF EVIL EVEN SATAN CAN'T DO.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by GloriaNinja(f): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
ManTiger:

I wish I can like your post a hundred times!
YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by GloriaNinja(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Correct girl..May your bobby never SLACK.
grin
SIRmanjar:

Correct girl..May your bobby never SLACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.