Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" (55158 Views)

"Dont Let Jealousy Make U Hate D Person U Should Be Learning From- Ceec To Tacha / Davido Rants Online After He Caught Chioma Doing This With His Phone | Watch Vid / Khloe Rants Over Cee-c And Leo's Date After Being Mocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
z
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Joshkid(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
paradigmshift:
still rocking Kendrick Lamar album Damn, so go fuk yourself Davido.
I don't think it's out yet
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by veave(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Brain is paining somebody
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Davido think say this na confra fight night sha. Bro, forget the Aye wey una dey, leave matter for the elders.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Iamsolslim(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pele (sorry)
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by ioreth69(f): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wapizy:
e pain you say Obo soft na Lamar you see hear like say you kuku hear watin him dey rap.....brukutu like you undecided
lwkmh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by smartbros(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
this boy wey dem dey call davido sef. him no know anything than to dey rant! if dem near you or wetin you talk for there?? I laff omode o Moo ogun o n pe nii Vegetables! ppu wey kill your uncle. you think say dey no fit kill you too?? SMH! anyways RIP to the dead
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by bravomd(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
pathetic
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by dlawnoni: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=55918103][/quote]pls ani idea of how to create a blog
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
dlawnoni:
pls ani idea of how to create a blog
Yeah
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by motini(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
cosmatika:
So the rich also cry? Even with the 30billion for accant uno no fit buy life? Odikwa egwu
as in eeh
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by lakesidepapa(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:
Other surname for osun dey inferior... Meaning they are slaves to adelekes

Afonjas and there slave mentality

There is no love in afonja land forget there bend down greet, they are only looking for skulls to mine for ritual

Adelekes are only superior in Ede not in Osun where the likea of Haastrups, Iges, Ajanakus, Omoles, Babalolas, obembes, and many more that I cant even mention are more powerful. Adeleke koo

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by bongo007(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
David David David how many times I call u?? Leave politics and old men mata and face ur music..people Whn fit kill senator ur case no go hard dem to handle o..once again leave politics and face music

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Kendrick80(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
paradigmshift:
Nice1...which track is ur favourite
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Bigsteveg(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
If only you could just chill, read and take time to think about it.
. He was actually referring to his family members.
Greatigbos:

There is no love in afonja land forget there bend down greet, they are only looking for skulls to mine for ritual
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by nwadiuko1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
ayxmania:
Davido think say this na confra fight night sha. Bro, forget the Aye wey una dey, leave matter for the elders.
even for confra matter davido na still small boy.........he is just a spoilt rich kid........make wetin do dagrin no do am.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by centoke30(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
holup nigga.
no too talk o because your own go easy. na toto dem go take arrange your own . so if i be u, i will just holup
lolsssssss. I feel your point bro..

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by ipodstinks: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

The way you think reminds me of one madman called pepper( now late). You reason exactly like him. So there is love among you, that is why ojukwu left over 3millions of you to die in vain. That is why your onikuje kanu denied rejecting bail and decided to leave his comrades behind. shior.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by victor247: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
@ymee...You can't have all these skills and still be looking for jobs.
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by BlaQWolf: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
ymee:
God is the only one who gives and takes.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

If you can do all you typed, I think I might have a job link for you and yes in Lagos... Send me a Pm if interested
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by COdeGenesis: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
ymee:
God is the only one who gives and takes.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1 location: Lagos Contact me for...your any of these SERVICES 1. Computer appreciation 2. Web designing 3. Online registration 4. Corporate training 5. Software Training 6. Graphics designing 7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Jack of all trades. You better pick a specialization
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Inferno17: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
U know people wey do the shiit.. U come begin rant for snapchat.. Davido dun kpeff wella.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Origin(f): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
They are all in mourning right now but they need to stop all this talk before it causes factions and factional fights.

When it's time it's time. Nobody can delay it. Nobody can hasten it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Biggcake: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
EKITI001:
Wetin Davido Know... ?
e know toto.
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Adebowale89(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:
Other surname for enugu dey inferior... Meaning they are slaves to sw

igbos and there slave mentality

There is no love in Igbo land forget there bend down greet, they are only looking for skulls to mine for ritual. we Igbos and ritual are inseparable

pls be sensitive for once, it doesn't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
nwadiuko1:
even for confra matter davido na still small boy.........he is just a spoilt rich kid........make wetin do dagrin no do am.....
True. He's a small boy. I heard from a reliable source that he, WizKids and BurnaBoy are 'mates', plus he (Davido) was suspended recently.

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by TinaAnita(f): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
What happens to the autopsy done on the late Isiaka? No one is saying something about the result?

1 Like

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by Yusuf4: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=ymee post=55918103]God is the only one who gives and takes.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1 location: Lagos Contact me for...your any of these SERVICES 1. Computer appreciation 2. Web designing 3. Online registration 4. Corporate training 5. Software Training 6. Graphics designing 7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc babs4realscience@yahoo.com

If you truly know web design, work on Fiverr. if you're good, in a month you can earn $150
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

Hahahahahaha
you don kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by johnbuck81(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
paradigmshift:
feeling the vibe too...so on point#Damn
Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by lastmaster(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Greatigbos:

The skull miners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" by madenigga(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Them need to beat this boy.

The guy dae talk anyhow. Make smbodi just beat am one of dz days abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son At Davido's Daughter's Birthday / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.