Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) (1529 Views)

20 Aspirants Show Interest In Late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's Seat / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by Scoop9ja: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tunji Adeleke, son to late first Osun State civilian Governor and also a serving Senator, Isiaka Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to disclose that his father was killed because he wanted to be the Governor of Osun State for the second time.

This is coming after his late dad’s autopsy revealed, that he died of an overdose of pain killers. He also stated categorically that some unknown persons, wanted his father’s position and power by all means.

Here’s what he wrote on Snapchat;

SOURCE: http://gidibest.net/2017/04/my-dad-was-killed-davidos-cousin-goes-on-snapchat-rant-screenshots/
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by etzskillz(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
rip adeleke
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Leave everything for God. He will fight for you.
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by Ndiofe: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afonja and Aboki are the same thing, they kill for Office.
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by Nukilia: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's an open secret! He who will dine with the devil needs a long spoon grin
Re: My Dad Was Killed – Senator Isiaka's Son Goes On Snapchat Rant (see Photos) by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017

(1)

Biafra: Young Nigerians Renew Calls For Independence- Aljazeera / Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than Tinubu,pls Stop Comparing Both. / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [29 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.