Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (52831 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I am waiting for the answers to my questions and for your burial.

pls forget about that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Fabulosdave01: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
ProfDumbledor:

So how is their secession move your business? Shut up n pull d dirt's off your own eyes first.

I am only saying what I think. I have freedom of expression doesn't mean I'm perfect
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Sheikhmd007(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
trueavengers:
Yesssssssssssssssssss Biafra is here to stay.
Hmmm! Ka ji wan na wawa?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by mathew2oa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:

Are you referring to your parents?
See, I dnt waste my precious time with empty skulls like you. You need a mental check up and also least I forget, go buy a brain

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Larasisi(f): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeye de smell.
This whole Biafra agitation is a joke the lawyer crying probably just got an insight into that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
mathew2oa:

See, I dnt waste my precious time with empty skulls like you. You need a mental check up and also least I forget, go buy a brain

Maybe you are referring to your parents
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by gberra: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kellibae:

And so what??...
E dey pain u?.... hahahhahaha u actually think i fear ban? grin.. u are a clown!.

I AM A BIAFRAN BAE tongue..
I AM A BIAFRAN BAE
I AM A BIAFRAN BAE
I AM A BIAFRAN BAE

Who ban epp?
Don't you EVER again mention that filthy thing called biafrain in my mentions. ccMynd44..

IPOB must fall cry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by alezzy13: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
how touching

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by jegusy2k: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Qudbell:
enle fa, citizen of a failed nation
Don't mind it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:
He is crying because he knows cownu can never meet the bail conditions

He is crying because he has seen how stvpid he was asking for bail

Crying because no sensible Jew will stand surety for Kanu

Crying for dilecto because no more runz babe for a long time

Crying when he saw Fayose without any prominent or illustrious Biafrauud man to pay solidarity with dilecto
I wonder if grey matter still dey ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
AheadMarket:

I wonder if grey matter still dey ur brain

In the brain of your parents?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

he is crying because he believes his chopping has ended.

I want the government to know that Nnamdi Kanu ordered the mass killing of Hausa men in this video should never be released for one minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ
U neva hag ur self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by gbegemaster(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
JehanEddy07:
Just when we taught we were free from BBN madness... Now this.. cry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

pls forget that
Forget what?? go and get a rope fast or is it rat poison that you need? I need you to commit the suicide fast because that's what you promised.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017

:
stupid Afonja
He pain flatty wellagrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by emmy994: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:
He is crying because he knows cownu can never meet the bail conditions

He is crying because he has seen how stvpid he was asking for bail

Crying because no sensible Jew will stand surety for Kanu

Crying for dilecto because no more runz babe for a long time

Crying when he saw Fayose without any prominent or illustrious Biafrauud man to pay solidarity with dilecto
Oga close mouth if u no know watin to talk. He wud meet the bail conditions soon. It's only in nija that tins like dis can happen. Let pmp conduct a referendum if him no dey fear make we know watin go become of nija.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by hamzer: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Juell post=55914669]Where's Buhari sef? [/He is in Daura.Why do you ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by whitebeard(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
trueavengers:
Yesssssssssssssssssss Biafra is here to stay.
i hear u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Why was the ode thing crying??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Handling a high profile case that has to do with treason is a difficult task. The lawyer really deserves the victory
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by princessayesha(f): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Perhaps crying for a failed nation.
If Buhari did not say that, may your success become unreachable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by princessayesha(f): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Lawyer knows he is finally getting his full payment grin tears of joy grin quickly serve him the bill of charges grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Pro2makx(m): 1:37am On Apr 26, 2017
Hallelujah!!!
Today is hereby marked as Igbos day.
Plenty ppl for don get sustained high BP now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by Abibus(m): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

I want the government to know that Nnamdi Kanu ordered the mass killing of Hausa men in this video should never be released for one minute

and so? What happened happen to the likes of El Rufai that ask Fulani to kill. Am I Yoruba an I support IPOB. Enough of this bad treatment to Ibos.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by EppPliss: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by gsmphoneseller: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

Dumb skulls like you are the problem in southern Nigeria...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by sekundosekundo: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2017
princessayesha:

If Buhari did not say that, may your success become unreachable.

Prayer of a fornicator, adulterer, drunkard, masturbator, sinner is an abomination unto God. Buhari even at a time told the whole world that Nigerians are criminals. I return your sinful prayer and wish back to you.

Check my profile, I will supply to you direct at your door step if you are in Lagos.

I AM BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE AND SHALL NOT BE CURSED.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by univasal: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
He was not crying. He was just cleaning his face with handkerchief jare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos by GrandGarcon: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

pls forget about that
no I must hold you to your words

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.