Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos (44494 Views)

Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari / "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
hollawaley2:

I'm not happy with you fool

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by DaudaAbu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
NotOfThis:
She deserves a pay raise for her hard work.

Promotion = pay rise

More money to her elbow
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by creepsyme(f): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
NotOfThis:
She deserves a pay raise for her hard work.
so wat is the promotion for?
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
cool.... why doesn't she wear ear rings?
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Preye1599(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
I fear this woman ehn... There's one day i parked on the road to pickup someone and i caused traffic and this woman was walking towards my car... If you see zooming off that day...
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenrichard:
She borrow d white long sleeve?
Those aren't long sleeves; they are detachable arm sleeve attachments worn by traffic police so their arms are visible when controlling traffic. The are worn ober the arm and attach to the sleeve of the uniform
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by hodusglobal(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenrichard:
Your eyes to dey see secret things...lol
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by lonelydora: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenrichard:

Traffic wardens usually attach it to the uniform. Oversize you mean?
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Congratulations MaMa. G

We await your return to the Niger Delta
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow handwork pays, lucky officer, that is a call for greater service.
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by simplyhonest(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
when a man(woman) is diligent in his business, he shall stand before kings....
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by mekonglobal(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ehya Dis Woman, She Use 2 Stay At Okaka Junction Now Moved 2 Azikoro Junction, Well She Is Really Dedicated In What She Does. The Only Police Officer Who I Have Heard People Speak Good Of, Even Motorist.
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Laple0541(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mama G abi Papa G
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by bossrillboss: 12:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenrichard:
..no..she hire am.
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by MrMicholo(m): 1:58am On Apr 26, 2017
jullty:
embarassed kiss[color=#770077][/color]

You are not suppose to wear the same uniform...
the uniform are suppose to be different. like the military has done..

Even while you have state... the state are still inside region. and you are expected to wear, your region uniform.. but the problem, is, many of the police copy others ..

because you are not expected to transfer police officers and military out of their area. they have family to take care of. you are expected to have different police uniform.

the money, they give local government should be given to the police in the north and east.. it is only the west, that state which fund the military, that money should be given to them. because that money should not be going to the local government.. it should be going to military and police.

you can not transfer police from the north to east or central region,.

the reason for different uniform, you can not transfer police from the north to east or central region,. etc It is illegal.. You can only transfer only officers in lagos or abuja. because they have family to take care off. anyone who want to be transfered has to work in those 2 places.

If a police officer want to be transferred, he can only transfer to abuja. And from abuja to your region, Not to transfer to another region. the same for the military.
This is the correct procedure.. You cant transfer police from the north to east or west or chad basic or central ...

You can only transfer from any region to abuja. this is the correct procedure..
the state are suppose to provide the police uniform of their state color..

The people in abuja are different police... but the other state , the state are suppose to provide police different uniform..
there are many police uniform in the USA... it is only abuja.. that is suppose to look the same. depending on the rank of the officers.
police men are suppose to undergo, 3 month of basic military training.

I swear brother, you ended up saying trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Motolank: 3:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenrichard:
cry

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Mojibola(m): 5:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenrichard:

Motolank:
cry

Hmmmm.

But honestly, I figure that's the best she can afford, probably even borrowed. From their looks, I really doubt if these traffic wardens have a robust salary.

Thumbs up for her.

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Mojibola(m): 5:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Motolank:
cry

It got me too..

1 Like

Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2017
jullty:
embarassed kiss[color=#770077][/color]

You are not suppose to wear the same uniform...
the uniform are suppose to be different. like the military has done..

Even while you have state... the state are still inside region. and you are expected to wear, your region uniform.. but the problem, is, many of the police copy others ..

because you are not expected to transfer police officers and military out of their area. they have family to take care of. you are expected to have different police uniform.

the money, they give local government should be given to the police in the north and east.. it is only the west, that state which fund the military, that money should be given to them. because that money should not be going to the local government.. it should be going to military and police.

you can not transfer police from the north to east or central region,.

the reason for different uniform, you can not transfer police from the north to east or central region,. etc It is illegal.. You can only transfer only officers in lagos or abuja. because they have family to take care off. anyone who want to be transfered has to work in those 2 places.

If a police officer want to be transferred, he can only transfer to abuja. And from abuja to your region, Not to transfer to another region. the same for the military.
This is the correct procedure.. You cant transfer police from the north to east or west or chad basic or central ...

You can only transfer from any region to abuja. this is the correct procedure..
the state are suppose to provide the police uniform of their state color..

The people in abuja are different police... but the other state , the state are suppose to provide police different uniform..
there are many police uniform in the USA... it is only abuja.. that is suppose to look the same. depending on the rank of the officers.
police men are suppose to undergo, 3 month of basic military training.

....and i'm still waiting for your point. This is a perfect example of "beating around the bush"
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by net282: 5:58am On Apr 26, 2017
It's a welcome development, good encouragement
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by EppPliss: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2017
always choose a job u have passion for, as u work u will see progress because of core dedication as a result of passion
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by geebehn(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenrichard:
Well, she's still in the photo, maybe you should ask her? grin
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by kurzm: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2017
It seems DAT one of the criteria to become a police in Nigeria is to be UGLY.. All of dem no de fine atall
Re: Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos by kunletexs: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Goldenrichard:

see i know no say na only me see am o. see how white the sleeve dey. you sure say no be quickly help me sew the cloth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.