|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,188,106 members, 4,770,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 10:41 AM
Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" / Governor Aregbesola Killed Adeleke, Osun People Lament To Bukola Saraki (video) (2) (3) (4)
|Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Elose11(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017|
I am an indigene of Osun state. I am from Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas. So, whatever I am about to share with you is a product of personal experience and vast knowledge of the socio-political configuration of my state. I have to share this after deep introspection, although I am still deeply mourning the death of one of Osun's finest and colourful politicians of all time.
1. Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke was a very popular grassroots politician
2. Isiaka Adeleke was a very generous and large-hearted man who could empty his vault for the people
3. Adeleke had gubernatorial ambition to succeed Rauf Aregbe, he's always had it even before he defected to the APC.
4. Sometimes in 2013, Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande cajoled Adeleke to abandon his old political party, the PDP for the APC just so that they could ride on his popularity to win elections in Osun state
5. The joker worked as Adeleke left the PDP for the APC on the promise that he would be made to succeed Aregbesola after the later might have completed his two terms of 8 years in office
6. But as usual, the trio of Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande reneged on this promise just like they did in the case of Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State in 2014
7. Unknown to Adeleke, they (Aregbe, Tinubu and Bisi Akande) have always had a different plan and the plan is that Adeleke would be prevented from getting the guber ticket
8. The belief of the trio is that Adeleke was too popular and independed-minded to be controlled by the Lagos Mafia
9. They knew that Adeleke had a winning political structure and it would be difficult to teleguide him from Lagos as they always do
10. So, Tinubu anointed Gboyega Oyetola and brought him back from Lagos to Osun State to be Chief of Staff to Aregbe overnight
11. Gboyega is Tinubu's first cousin from Iragbiji, the ancestral home of Tinubu in Osun state
12. Gboyega was/is the business ladvisor to Tinubu in Lagos. He handles a chunk of Tinubu's businesses in Lagos
13. Tinubu wanted him because he believes that he would further the perfect yeoman's job that he made Aregbe to do in Osun state.
14. But Adeleke was proving too 'stubborn' and too popular for their liking
15. They used the party to warn Adeleke not to commence campaigns but Adeleke defied them
16. Adeleke had the strong backing of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and lately, Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State.
17. These three detest Tinubu's godfatherim and high-handedness in the South-West, and they've been working well, and succeeding, in taming the monster
18. That's why you would notice that only these three gathered for the burial rites of Adeleke in Ede
19. Did you notice that not a single high ranking government functionary from Osun state attended the Firdua prayers in Ede?
20. Did you notice that despite his popularity and strategic importance to the victory of the APC in Osun state, neither Tinubu nor Bisi Akande honoured this Osun illustrious son with their presence at the Firdua?
21. It's all a perfected premeditated game plan.
22. First, Aregbe was told to travel out of the state, to China on a phony business trip
23. After this, the agents of darkness were programmed to strike and they did struck deep into the hearts of Osun people.
24. Almost immediately, and in order to cover their tracks, they asked Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters to spine the story away from them
25. And like a loyal boy that he always is to the Lagos Mafia, he did spine it that Adeleke died of drug overdose in the hand of a 'quack' doctor
26. How can a doctor with over two decades experience suddenly become a quack overnight?
27. How could a doctor who had been attending to Adeleke and his family for years suddenly become a quack in the estimation of Sahara Reporters and its sponsors?k
28. They killed Adeleke without blinking an eye
29. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos state
30. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Dipo Dina in Ogun state
But they've only killed Adeleke, they've not killed the spirit of Osun people to liberate themselves from the yoke of the Lagos mafia. They've not killed Adeleke's [truncated by WhatsApp]
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017|
Politics in Nigeria....no be child's play o.....!!
So Tinubu gather strong thing like that??
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by haywire07(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2017|
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Buhari2019: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2017|
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Adaodogwu(f): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017|
this is very serious
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Garrithe1st: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2017|
I'll wait for the family to confirm the actual cause of the death.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by efepro(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2017|
you may call FFK all kinds of derogatory names, he might be right..Tinubu and Aregbesola are monsters and desperate blood suckers.
9 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by kuuljay(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017|
How did this guy get into politics ? AM frustrated by Apc and wished i could have an option but the likes of this guy repulses me
4 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by OBAGADAFFI: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017|
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Khd95(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017|
Second Commander in chief,wailing forces
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Stuffyj(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017|
This is serious! They will all die one day and give account of all their doings on earth to d Almighty God. We will all taste death; it's inevitable.
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Goddex: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017|
Fani-Kayode might be right
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by drss2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2017|
tinubu's brand of politics will soon consume him.
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by dodelight(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2017|
Had it been that Senator Adeleke perceived he would be made a sacrificial lamb and slain in his prime he would have humbly remained in PDP. Oh Life, Our Life! I was returning to Osogbo on Sunday afternoon when i saw the news; my first reaction was: this is pure darkness & juju at work. As for me, The Lord is my refuge; the Lord is my shade upon my right hand. There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling in Jesus Name!
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by OAUTemitayo: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2017|
So anybody that die now is killed by Tinubu? Common sense is not common
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by GreyLaw(m): 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2017|
This story may or may not be true, but that Tinubu is a dangerous man is not news.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Elkay3: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017|
This story has no "sauce", hence, not sweet.
Meanwhile, the man FFK mostly has a way of garnering support from people who either have a very limited time to reason, or are lazy at reasoning. Most of them are emotional, so most of them would take his words.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by DeLaRue: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017|
The idea that Tinubu, Aregbesola and 80 yr old Chief Akande would sit down to plot the man's death seems far fetched.
As for the trio's absence from a rather quick islamic burial, there could be legitimate reasons. That the Governor was abroad at the time of the man's death may be pure coincidence.
If, as Mr Fani Kayode suggests, the deceased was not in the same camp within APC as Tinubu, and if they were not close friends, he may not feel the need to rush down from Lagos for his burial. He may choose to visit his family at a later date if he wishes.
As for Baba Akande, is it not true that in some parts of Yoruba land, the elders are often excused from attending the funeral of much younger persons?
It is possible the man's death is not natural, but pointing accusing fingers at Tinubu & co is ridiculous.
6 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Kemperor: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017|
Afonjas u people will still share the same table and kola with your killers...
History.... U people never learn...
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017|
FFK knows how to manipulate things. If poor man died is natural but anything politician that died is assassination or most be killed by someone.
3 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by misterh(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017|
FFK has denied writing this.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Goddex: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017|
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Goddex: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017|
How come Aregbesola, Tinubu, Ambode and Bisi Akande did not attend the burial?
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by azimibraun: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017|
He didn't tell us how they killed him; since he knows everything? With all these eduction and exposure; see what this Man turned out to be? What a shame if he truly wrote this. Haba!!! Even a child wont do this.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by fabuloz1(m): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2017|
To my point of understanding, FFK didn't write this. An insider from Tinubu's camp exposed this thereby dropping the hot water on FFK. Well, all these might be true after all, we as the commoners don't know but those within the evil circle sure know.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by milky3(f): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2017|
Politics in Naija is do or die thing Politics in Naija is do or die thing
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by andersonbaba(f): 4:59am On Apr 26, 2017|
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by blackpanda: 5:19am On Apr 26, 2017|
Op either u provide source for your fantastic story or take it down
Mind you, NL prohibits spreading false news
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by TPAND: 6:06am On Apr 26, 2017|
I will never forget how how ACN murdered the man of the people Dipo Dina at Ota
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by CrystalLaundry: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017|
Are you tired of your dry cleaner?
Are you tired of having to get your dirty clothes to the dry cleaner?
Are you too busy that you need help with laundry and ironing?
For all your Laundry and dry cleaning services such as,
Buba and Iro,
Dress / jacket
Skirt & Blouse
Plain Trouser (dry-clean)
Iro & Buba / Gele
And all other types of wears, we give you maximum satisfaction @crystalLaundry.
We do pick-up and delivery anywhere within Lagos.
Our prices are affordable and convenient as we accept payment after service delivery.
Contact us today on 07034714388 or E-mail- Plinthmercy@gmail.com.
Thanks for your patronage.
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Vicolan: 6:14am On Apr 26, 2017|
Anyway so surprised too bcz i was in Ede too didn't see any of the aforementioned names there......So suspicious though.... Hidden secret one day it shall be reveal
|Re: Why They Killed Adeleke - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2017|
So according to FFK, it's the cabals in APC that killed Adeleke
See The Savage Reply Atiku Got For Tweeting About Arsenal's Win / APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) / Araraume: We Are Banishing Rochas From Imo State To Zamfara, We Don’t Need.....
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123