Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Quest For Money ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quest For Money ! (483 Views)

Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates / How Quest For Money Collapsed Fresh PDP / Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quest For Money ! by Beadysworld: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
QUEST FOR MONEY !

IS KILLING WE ALL,The manner at which, everyone of us, are pursuing money,worshiping money like our life starts and end with money? we all, are morally bankrupt.

WE STILL SHOUT ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS! WHY WE ARE PART OF THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED IT! yes because each and every one of us thinks alike, everyone is looking out on what to gain, direct or indirectly, even when you have things to offer they won’t belief you, is a general disease,

The first time I listen to African China’s music I was just enjoying the song without paying attention to the lyrics but last night I attended a party and I was very weak to dance since dancing is part of my hubby, but could not lift my legs and the music played the first time and all the crowd dance to it and when it stopped they all chorus for repeat, it was that demand of repeating the song that draw my attention to the lyrics of the song, rich against the poor, or we against our selves, what now went through my mind was like a battle field oh my God, I honestly became angry with myself, my people, the way the mind of the poor man has been turned against his fellow poor. The way I use to feel each time they feed us with lies in our news feed ,I remember an argument I had with a face book friend who told me that rigging is part of Nigeria system that not even my write ups or anyone can stop it ,if you can rig, rig, if you cannot is your luck, hey my fellow youths who should be thinking of a way out of this, has bought into it full time.( my lamentation is just because the nation is a blessed nation,continent but our leaders has turn things upside down)

Our media houses has practically turn for business making outfit just like our judiciary systems, our Security force is now revenue generating outfit asked Lagos state Government if you doubt me.
readmore http://beadysworld.tv/2017/04/25/721/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Said Nothing About Abe, Did Not Attend INF Meeting - Dr. Chuku / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Buratai Bags Brazilian Highest Military Honors / 'I Can Become Nigeria's First Female President, It Is Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.