Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown (40388 Views)

Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Bisola Looking Stunning As She Celebrates Christmas / Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by bjt(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
ritux:

Come did anybody put a gun to your head that u must comment?

You should have ignored the news instead of coming here to rant.

You should also have ignored my comment because nobody put gun on your head. grin grin
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by ritux: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
bjt:

You should also have ignored my comment because nobody put gun on your head. grin grin

lol grin
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by OYIBN: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
IYANGBALI:
All I see in her is Thin Tall Tony

She has 410,000 followers on Instagram. They see in her an excellent actress, singer and comedian. lf you check You Tube, check her song, "lt must have been love......" she sang 9 years ago when she was young. lt has been trending for some time and so many people have watched it. Her talents are not in doubt. She was the No 1 entertainer in the house. While in the house, the films she acted in were trending on DSTV Nollywood channels. Both TTT and Bisola are out of the house, back to their families and about town making money. You need to fast forward your "kidney" (thank you Efe) and live in the present.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by Carter4luv(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
After next 3months naija blog who not b posting anything bout big broda naija shit. Watch and see. It's jxt once in a while. It happens to all celebrities, e.g Olajumoke d bread seller
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
hotness overload!.... inoda news, its my birthday today .... #yolo
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by keneharry: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
The gown am seeing in that pix is not pink oo
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by IYANGBALI: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
OYIBN:

She has 410,000 followers on Instagram. They see in her an excellent actress, singer and comedian. lf you check You Tube, check her song, "lt must have been love......" she sang 9 years ago when she was young. lt has been trending for some time and so many people have watched it. Her talents are not in doubt. She was the No 1 entertainer in the house. While in the house, the films she acted in were trending on DSTV Nollywood channels. Both TTT and Bisola are out of the house, back to their families and about town making money. You need to fast forward your "kidney" (thank you Efe) and live in the present.
you have been noticed. Next idiot please
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by Brushless: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
MadManTalking:
She looks like all these gehs wey dey stand for Opebi-Allen at night.
Just like your name!
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by ChristyB(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay, clap for yourself for finally winning a medal to quote me.
What is your business? Was it your hand i used in typing?
Since you want to be reading about them, please rent a house close to them and make sure you're always at home. Divide your body and distribute to the various houses you will rent.

Next time when you see my name and comment kuku pass over.

ritux:

Come did anybody put a gun to your head that u must comment?

You should have ignored the news instead of coming here to rant.
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
i like Bisola though Debbie-Rise first angry angry angry angry
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
The gown looks good on her smiley
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by newslifeop: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't like
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by Dpraiz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
what Is her relationship status?
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by abike12(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
the fit is 0
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by stenlydxlite(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
she is too big.....well big pussy follow.....Tintalltoni love big pussy
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by lankypinky: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
NegeduGrace:
but why is the room empty?where re the people that cares in it?anyways I care cos I love bisola and wish her well
The room is empty meaning nobody cares
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by celebritygists(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sexy girl! kiss kiss

Na the work wey she dey do!

Soft work
Re: Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
The Bisola I know is fat and walks around without spatial awareness. God help that picture because I know it was beaten to death using Photoshop. Will I pay her start price of one million naira? God forbid! If she doesn’t take fifty to two hundred thousand then she should disappear. There are a lot of younger, fitter and more beautiful females I can have my pick of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic With Jessica Duncan, Daughter-In-law Of RMD / Christopher Okagbue: "How I Control My Sexual Urges On Set" (Video) / Uriel Oputa Falls For Fake Davido's Handle On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.