Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cheapest Means To Own A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cheapest Means To Own A Website (614 Views)

What It Truly Means To Be An Influencer And Not Just A Blogger / Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Means To Own A Website by efemena23: 2:24am On Apr 26, 2017
I work for an upcoming company and would like them to have a website to help boost business. there are some free web design applications I know online, the best of which remains this wix.com. they offer good template that could be edited. But if you want to publish with yours choice name without unwanted advert to look professional, it costs about 67k per year. please guys is this a fare deal for a website that is only needed to showcase the company's product and services? I need counseling please. How can I/we get a website running at the cheapest rate for the time being? is the wixsite a good bargain? Thanks for helping.
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by Afam4eva(m): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2017
67k per year? While will they be charging yearly for something that's not recurring except they're offering other services such as Hosting and site maintenance. Can you be a little bit more detailed?
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by efemena23: 2:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
67k per year? While will they be charging yearly for something that's not recurring except they're offering other services such as Hosting and site maintenance. Can you be a little bit more detailed?

Yes, they offer hosting and maintenance. you only need to edit the impressively perfect template that best fits your business and publish on their domain. They also take responsibility for maintenance. you should briefly check it out; wix.com
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by Afam4eva(m): 3:00am On Apr 26, 2017
efemena23:

Yes, they offer hosting and maintenance. you only need to edit the impressively perfect template that best fits your business and publish on their domain. They also take responsibility for maintenance. you should briefly check it out; wix.com
I'm fully aware of wix.

Btw, is it a corporate website you want to setup?
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by efemena23: 6:22am On Apr 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm fully aware of wix.
Btw, is it a corporate website you want to setup?
Yes please. Can't one make use of wix?
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by Julius2214(m): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2017
The price is way too much for a simple website. Why go through all the stress when you can probably get someone to help you build and design it without spending that much. With just 25k you can get a decent and quality 5-paged website.
Check out these sites
www.leadrankedglobal.com
www.xatton.com
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by DANDeGENERAL(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2017
i can build that professional site u need with 7 pages. . Google map integration, Google analytics, seo audit and seo friendly. . a blog if u need it and more for 40,000 hosting and domain included. a one-time payment. .. not annually.

contact me 08051970303
or mail eduok.daniel@gmail.com
so i can send u my proposal and form to fill
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by efemena23: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Julius2214:
The price is way too much for a simple website. Why go through all the stress when you can probably get someone to help you build and design it without spending that much. With just 25k you can get a decent and quality 5-paged website.
Check out these sites
www.leadrankedglobal.com
www.xatton.com

Is the 25k a one off payment? Am I going to have to make further payment per time, say yearly? will I be able to maintain it myself? How about domain fee, is it included in the 25k? what would be the cost of maintenance if I must to pay for cost of maintenance?
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by Kingdolo(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2017
With 30k I can create a professional website for you.
It's Gonna be a complete Content management system ,so you don't have issues managing ur content.

check
www.gabrieldomale.com
www.cityofencounter.com

Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by Julius2214(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
efemena23:

Is the 25k a one off payment? Am I going to have to make further payment per time, say yearly? will I be able to maintain it myself? How about domain fee, is it included in the 25k? what would be the cost of maintenance if I must to pay for cost of maintenance?
It's a one off payment and the domain and hosting fee is included in the price.

And there are no other fees except the annual payment of domain and hosting renewals which is usually about 12k to 15k

And you'll be able to manage it yourself
Re: Cheapest Means To Own A Website by ipreach: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Partnership We Share % / Why Is It That Non Of My Thread has reach the front Page. / How Much Does It Cost To Create A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.