Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,418 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Confirmation Of Utme Registration And Printing Of Jamb Mock Examination Slip!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confirmation Of Utme Registration And Printing Of Jamb Mock Examination Slip!!! (1196 Views)

How To Print Out JAMB Mop Up Examination Slip / JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Utme Registration And Printing Of Jamb Mock Examination Slip!!! by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Hi jambites, if you chose to do the mock exam go to your jamb profile and print the exam slip. The mock exam will take place on Saturday the 29th of April.
Some candidates may get their mock exam slips in their mailboxes, so if you didn't get yours you need not fret just go to the profile you created with jamb to print it out. Many candidates including me, after printing their mock exam slips for the initial date(8th of April), didn't see the time and centre of their respective mock exams on their mock exam slips(and I think this is also one of the reasons the mock exam didn't hold on the 8th).. I just printed mine and everything is there..
About one other thread telling you how to confirm your UTME registration, that's not a genuine method. I'll say, if you received a confirmation message from jamb after registering then, you have no problem. But emails may be deceptive or some other reasons may lead to you not getting the confirmation message that you've registered(like me!). So therefore, since I was able to print out my mock exam slip showing my correct jamb reg number, my registration for the UTME has been confirmed...
So guys, don't put yourselves in panic mode.... Try to follow one of the methods above to get your mock exam slips or confirm your UTME registration and I believe the main UTME slip showing our centres will also be gotten through our profiles. Still on the confirmation of your UTME registration I repeat, if you received any confirmation msg after registering don't worry yourself... Don't go to your jamb profile and do the unknown, usage is for those who have made transactions on their jamb profiles.... Goodluck guys!!!
Cc: Mynd44
Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: fynestboi
Cc: Oluwalebabs
Re: Confirmation Of Utme Registration And Printing Of Jamb Mock Examination Slip!!! by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2017
lol.see excitement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B.sc, HND, PGD Project Topics/materials (chapter 1-5) Projects.page4.me / 7 Weird Facts About Snakes / Accommodation Made Easy In Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.