Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Characteristics Of A Hard Working Young Boss That Aims To Be A Millionaire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Characteristics Of A Hard Working Young Boss That Aims To Be A Millionaire (317 Views)

Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem / Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D) / Characteristics Of A Good Technical Report Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Hard Working Young Boss That Aims To Be A Millionaire by bonezworld(m): 2:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Characteristics of a young boss...1:They are risk takers....I still remember risking my hard earned salary into a business. That was a costly step but it gave me my biggest break through.
2-They are committed and detetmined-I still remember how my friends laughed and made fun of my ideas but I had a dream so i didn't relent.Now they are loyal.
3-Independence desire-I still remember how my dad cut my fund supply when I turned 18years.I had no other option than to become independent so I had to create an income stream for myself.
4-They are achievers-i took challenging informations and converted them into revenue generating resources(information is power).
5-Value creation-My desire is to make life better.I hate seeing my guys broke.
6-Innovation-i am creative.
7-Details-i pay attention to a business detail before I venture.
8-Hardwork-I am a lazy person oh.I cant lie about that.I sleep a lot but the truth is I hate been broke so I just have to work hard oh.Been broke is my worst nightmare.
9-Leader-I am a leader.God is helping us.As for our dreama,God would help us achieve them.
check out my blog at http://bonezworld..com
Re: Characteristics Of A Hard Working Young Boss That Aims To Be A Millionaire by GloriaNinja(f): 3:38am On Apr 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Characteristics Of A Hard Working Young Boss That Aims To Be A Millionaire by katelyryan: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2017
I am lazy too,sign of good leader. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NEF 2017 Competition Is Here Again!!! / Toefl Vs Ietls / Any Grad. Of FUTA 2015 Set Wit Graduation Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.