Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole (56182 Views)

Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos / Multiple Vehicles Crash Into Trailer In Imo State. Two Dead. Photos / Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Elnino4ladies: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Teaching ladies how to drive is something else

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by CairoCharles: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
segebase:
ff
space booker grin
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by sivanagaraju: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2017
CastedDude:
A driver who was reportedly teaching his daughter how to drive landed in a gutter after crashing into a pole in Kano state. The car occupants were said to have come out of the accident unhurt as residents gathered to see what happened. The vehicle which had the learners 'L' sign was later taken towed away.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/man-teaches-his-daughter-how-to-drive.html
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by deolu2000(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Na matrix. Huh mtchew the car light die. (no get grip for ground). Breeze from my mouth will get this car out of its driving course. smiley
Thank God they are fine
The breeze frm ur mouth must be a typoon for it to lift that car because even the tyre + rim, i doubt if you can carry it on your head.
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Nickizoe(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Nigerians love situations....a monkey cuddles a rabbit in its arms, we will gather there to look. grin

And no be say them go gather the help the situation, rather they will gather to take selfie and post to gather likes and shares as the OP just did.. grin
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Suko110(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Lwkmd

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by weedtheweeds: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2017
silliness.
why not send her to a driving school? Which is cheaper now?
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by eternalcity(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Shey no KAROTA for that part of Kano?

KAROTA and HISBAH more feared than Police in Kano
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by blackboy(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2017
There was a case of a guy teaching his sister to drive in the estate I stay in Lagos only for the car to hit a pole. Up the pole the car hung. The guy climbed out the car only for the car to drop on him killing him. So sad.
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2017
deolu2000:

The breeze frm ur mouth must be a typoon for it to lift that car because even the tyre + rim, i doubt if you can carry it on your head.
grin
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by bsideboii(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Na matrix. Huh mtchew the car light die. (no get grip for ground). Breeze from my mouth will get this car out of its driving course. smiley
Thank God they are fine
Was in one sometimes last year...only rain being dey shake d car.I just weak
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2017
CokersClub:
Not New In Nigeria.

Have seen people bash cars a million times.

yes that's all, bro
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by ManTiger(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2017
WHOcarex:
grin The girl nor go drive anytime soon for now.
This accident is so huge for her, the phobia for driving might run for say 5yrs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by ManTiger(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Teaching ladies how to drive is something else
I can relate with this very well.
It takes patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Is nt a bad thing to fail but is vry bad nt to try again
I doubt if fear will even allow her hold steering again o. Remember it's a girl not a guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Nigerians love situations....a monkey cuddles a rabbit in its arms, we will gather there to look. grin

But you sef, if you see wetin you describe so, you no go join gather look?
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by chiraqDemon(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
D man go just give up send am to driving school
That how a girl almost killed me and d instructor when i was learning, just so lucky that d instructor was quick to take control of the steering wheel

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by DJInfluence: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Sweet Daddy. This guy is either the father of the year or the most irresponsible Dad ever for endangering not only the live of his daughter, but other road users... Choose your pick.
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by dominique(f): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Thank God no one was hurt. Hope this experience doesn't permanently discourage her from driving.
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2017
That girl mumu o
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by clems88(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Hope no lives was lost!

main Priority!
my friend read the write up angry

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by jantavanta(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
blackboy:
There was a case of a guy teaching his sister to drive in the estate I stay in Lagos only for the car to hit a pole. Up the pole the car hung. The guy climbed out the car only for the car to drop on him killing him. So sad.

Did the car hang like this?

[img]https://4.bp..com/-QzUXw_cjm8I/WJMSsnqYAxI/AAAAAAACsMc/w-21DkBAwsI5rT7zDOI8ewCNoJRAOYxtgCLcB/s1600/sane.PNG[/img]
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/jeep-hangs-on-electric-pole-after.html
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by CyberGypsy(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
clems88:
my friend read the write up angry
i did! guess i missed something . please tell me .. what i missed
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by clems88(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
CyberGypsy:
i did! guess i missed something . please tell me .. what i missed
non was hurt bro cool
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by CyberGypsy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
clems88:
non was hurt bro cool
aiit .. seen it already .. guess i skipped that part

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by jarmy: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
I HATE TEACHING A LADY TO DRIVE

ANY TIME MY WIFE ASK FOR MY CAR KEYS, I AM NOT ALWAYS COMFORTABLE GIVING HER.

I AM PLANNING TO BUY HER HER OWN CAR SO THAT I CAN BE FREE.

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
And so what?
Imagine; it even made front page shocked
Re: Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole by toprealman: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Leave the job for professionals to handle....them no go gree. Just because you don't let anything on skirt pass you by, that does not mean others will be like that. Guess he thinks the trainers will do to his daughter what he does others......I may be wrong though!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / South Africa Mulls Visa-free Status For Nigeria, China, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.