Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud (13115 Views)

Lagos Speaker Approves N258m For Printing I.V 2months After Inauguration / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / EFCC Arraigns Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Rexnegro(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
gej finished This con3 chai...the worst ever president since independent.....cluelessness and recklessness at the highest level... smh for those supporting looters during gej Government. their own case na foolishness at the highest level.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by magoo10(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
the efcc is just wasting her time

the osibanjo committee has logically disbanded the anti corruption agency.

they are more or less a toothless bull dog.
all the corruption cases they have on people will be lost until they are well constituted.
Forget initial gra gra

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by morscino: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2017
For those ignorantly asking why Babachir has not been prosecuted yet.It because he is still a civil servant(although under suspension,which is not outright dismissal like many ppl think)until the commitee completes its findings and finds him culpable,he can not be prosecuted.The fed govt is only following d civil service rule here.
Hopefuly he would be sacked and handed over to d efcc for prosecution.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by klinsbar: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2017
I pray the anti-corruption crusade and prosecution should continue but Muhammad Buhari should leave that position. he is not fit to rule,even he was worst leading in his late 30s.GOD will curse those that brought these calamities on us.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by GavelSlam: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is clearly now a witch hint
Witches must be exorcised.

Those that have sinned must pay penance.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by SalamRushdie: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
GavelSlam:

Witches must be exorcised.

Those that have sinned must pay penance.

Sure
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by blackpanda: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
smartty68:
Corruption never started today... But my major concern is where does the recovered funds goto?

Our economy is doomed - companies are folding up due to cost of materials and tax levied on them, people have lost their jobs, etc...

Trillions has been discovered/recovered until date in this present administration... From one anti-graft news to another...

Or are they joking with Nigerians

If they still think that Nigerians are gullible then they are on a long thing because recession don open our eyes...

But u know that nigerian external reserves is now $31Billion, dollar has fallen to 390 in parallel market, nigeria is finally coming out of recession...all this in the midst of fighting a war. Where do u think the money to do all this is coming from?? Please dont join bandwagon to castigate someone that is working ok.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Joshua233: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
Two years have gone and we are still in probing, when will we start to work and tackle the economy? I was even designing prisons in waiting thinking I will get a job of erecting new prison structures when Buhari takes over power believing that our prisons will overfill with corruption convicts. I never knew he has no clue even on how to govern before talking of the apprehension of corrupt officials that are smarter than him.
OP, u have just spoken my mind. In addition, the man is presently too old and clueless to govern his wife in the other room, let alone governing a whole nation called Nigeria that is endowed with intellectuals of the Highest Order.
So, let him step aside honorably to attend to his failing health. We wish him the best outside the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by blackpanda: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
morscino:
For those ignorantly asking why Babachir has not been prosecuted yet.It because he is still a civil servant(although under suspension,which is not outright dismissal like many ppl think)until the commitee completes its findings and finds him culpable,he can not be prosecuted.The fed govt is only following d civil service rule here.
Hopefuly he would be sacked and handed over to d efcc for prosecution.

You are not quite correct, he is not a civil servant but a public servant. There is a difference. Civil servants are only those employed by the civil service of the federation. SGF is political appointment.
But yes, nothing can be done till the conclusion of investigations.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by SageTravels: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
REMAINING COOKS AND GATEMAN
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by kjhova(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
Two years have gone and we are still in probing, when will we start to work and tackle the economy? I was even designing prisons in waiting thinking I will get a job of erecting new prison structures when Buhari takes over power believing that our prisons will overfill with corruption convicts. I never knew he has no clue even on how to govern before talking of the apprehension of corrupt officials that are smarter than him.

The original post is about a criminal case which is on-going in a competent court. Your issues with Buhari has little barring with that subject matter.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Goodluck is a good man i tell you, but you see those hypocrisy destroyed is job. Goodluck eyes open to see how dangerous nigeria was. Goodluck approved the money but they is no one monitoring the job or money given. Buhari is a lecture, you given assignment you cross check to see best student that is all. ALLAH HELP MY COUNTRY.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by deji68: 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
Goodluck is a good man i tell you, but you see those hypocrisy destroyed is job. Goodluck eyes open to see how dangerous nigeria was. Goodluck approved the money but they is no one monitoring the job or money given. Buhari is a lecture, you given assignment you cross check to see best student that is all. ALLAH HELP MY COUNTRY.

Ok i will ask Babachir grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by tempest01(m): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have no problem with this....but I hope those indicted in this government for similar offenses are prosecuted.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Semper247(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nwodosis:

Kill urself
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Excuzeme: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Goddex:
Buhari's SGF Babachir Lawal is facing exactly similar case but EFCC refused to step in

Instead they are setting up Osinbajo Committee to give him soft landing.

Can you all see why most Nigerians are saying there is no sincerity in this so-called fight against corruption?

If only noisemakers like you will wait till the committee finishes its work, then we can decide if it was for soft-landing or not
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by GoodBehave: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Joythah:
I thought today will be Nnamdi Kanu's day on front page but Selfish GEJ wont let him shine.
funny
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by gberra: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is clearly now a witch hint
witch hunt bawo, over public funds? Mr. salami, try get sense small nah!

IPOB has fallen.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by gberra: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
Igbos always cry.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by SalamRushdie: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
witch hunt bawo, over public funds? Mr. salami, try get sense small nah!

IPOB has fallen.

IPOB has not even started yet , when Kanu is released the govt will have to call a referendum
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by gberra: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

IPOB has not even started yet , when Kanu is released the govt will have to call a referendum
Refere what! . Saved this already. Even if you deactivate this yeye account, the other is neither safe, for what I will do to you.....chai!

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by SalamRushdie: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
Refere what! . Saved this already. Even if you deactivate this yeye account, the other is neither safe, for what I will do to you.....chai!

The smiling one cheesy

Kai you too like wahala..let us enjoy Nigeria Una no gree make we go Una still no gree..haba

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by morscino: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:

You are not quite correct, he is not a civil servant but a public servant. There is a difference. Civil servants are only those employed by the civil service of the federation. SGF is political appointment.
But yes, nothing can be done till the conclusion of investigations.
Noted...Thanks for d clarification...
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by gberra: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Kai you too like wahala..let us enjoy Nigeria Una no gree make we go Una still no gree..haba
You have no idea what division the so called Biafra /Ipob is causing among my in-laws. What Nonsense!

The angry one angry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by SalamRushdie: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
You have no idea what division the so called Biafra /Ipob is causing among my in-laws. What Nonsense!

The angry one angry

Are your in laws Biafraa?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by gberra: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are your in laws Biafraa?
I have learnt that to survive NL, keep your private private. Sadly, you're the least I can trust. The fact is that Igbo & Yoruba are meant for each other, however one can survive without the other.

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by danot1030: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
The only one answer to the questions of why there were so much thieves and stealing in Jonathan government is because Jonathan himself is a thief.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud by Adecks01(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Highest Dictatorship and witchhunting. He was a Director not "IS" have efcc arraign the grass-cutter sgf? Or are they not aware?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: EFCC Counsel, Prosecution Witness Disagree In Court / States To Get N649bn Paris Club Fund / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.