Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport (14037 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by solid3(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Me just have a way of booking my flights at less than 20k.
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
okay.
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by emperorAY(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
The wrong pple heading. Key industries,what do u expect wen a shoe maker becomes d aviation minister coolThe wrong pple heading. Key industries,what do u expect wen a shoe maker becomes d aviation minister
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
It is well. Something I paid 22k from lagos to kaduna on travelstart.com is now 45k I go kukuma trek.
The reporter is high on weeds. It's still 22+ lag-kd Monday flight while lag-abj is 17+
Wow they have subtly added 6k on the payment page

Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by petrelli07: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have always maintained large population with low IQ is part of the problem we face as a people ...So you can't decipher that Buhari's poor leadership brought about a harsh economy which affected the ability of airlines to profit as well ass pay lease creditors as at when due which then led to many aircraft being recalled by leasing firms and the eventual packing up Arik and Aero (who now just run a skeletal service) ..This lack of aircraft in turn put pressure on the remaining airlines (which don't even have much capacity by the way) there making demand to exceed available times schedules and seats thereby leading to glut which middle men in conjuction with corrupt airline ticketing officers have taken advantage to create a black market for the purpose of quick profit.... Try and use Ur brain for once
..On another note yes bad leadership can actually affect a citizens ability to have an erection if you don't know Stress and uncertainty is the primary cause of erectile dysfunction in men followed by diabetes and high blood pressure
I'm sorry brother... Programmers don't have low IQs... Talking of common sense, read the story again. If you still can't understand the reason for the hike then we'll put the blame on your primary school teacher for not teaching you basic comprehension
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by samtol4(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2017
admax:
I still don't understand why people can't book their flights online, it is cheaper and more convenient than over the counter or agents.

60k - 70k is very outrageous!
That can be someone salary for the year
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by frankloloko: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2017
Na lie

Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by leeland(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
The story is false. I got an arik ticket on same day of travel for 23k on Thursday
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by midehi2(f): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
admax:
I still don't understand why people can't book their flights online, it is cheaper and more convenient than over the counter or agents.

60k - 70k is very outrageous!
says who? don't say what you don't know
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by midehi2(f): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
frankloloko:
Na lie
what about the finishing part
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
solid3:
Me just have a way of booking my flights at less than 20k.
teach me
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by ladgentle(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Take it easy bro. The economy was already on a down ward slide when Jonathan was in charge. It was clear the situation was beyond him, so he was not an option at the polls for those of us things to change. Well, Buhari, seems not to be doing too well stemming the down ward spiral. But it will do us a whole lot of good, if we see it as our problem, instead of Buhari problem.

flyca:
Sai Buhari.

Mucheche mucheche cheesy cheesy

I hope Buhari lives on. I hope he contests again and win the 2019 election and rule this country till 2023! Nigerians only learn the hard way. By the time he is finished with this country, we will learn to vote our leaders based on competency and not based on religious or tribal sentiments!

For now, let's enjoy "change" tongue
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by solid3(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
midehi2:

teach me

Shuttles usually Abuja Lagos, book one week or two ahead. And not through wakanow and the likes of them, book directly on the carriers website.

That simple.

If you PM me you number, I will tell you how you can even get it for free. wink
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by bybynd: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
The time to start using the train has come...Abeg where them de sell train tickets...
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:41pm On May 11, 2017
midehi2:

teach me

You do Abj-Lag frequently?
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by midehi2(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You do Abj-Lag frequently?
yea
Re: Airlines Raise Fares Amid Flight Shortage At Lagos Airport by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
midehi2:

yea

Aii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 30) / NCAA Withdraws License Of Three Pilots Over Excess Alcohol Intake / Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.