Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Need Your Opinion. Would You Love To Patronize An Ethereum-selling Site? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Opinion. Would You Love To Patronize An Ethereum-selling Site? (415 Views)

3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Would You Love To Start Making Money Online? / 20 Reasons Why You Should Patronize Made In Nigeria Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion. Would You Love To Patronize An Ethereum-selling Site? by amInigerian: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2017
I want to venture into selling ethereum to Nigerians.

More Nigerians are getting interested in ethereum but the demand at this time is still low.

I would love you to comment here if you would love to buy ether conveniently from an ether exchange in Nigeria.

The number of comments/the number of views I see will inform my eventual position.

Please leave an opinion. Thank you.
Re: I Need Your Opinion. Would You Love To Patronize An Ethereum-selling Site? by Uchboggy(m): 5:50am On Apr 28, 2017
amInigerian:

More Nigerians are getting interested in ethereum but the demand at this time is still low.

I would love you to comment here if you would love to buy ether conveniently from an ether exchange in Nigeria.

The number of comments/the number of views I see will inform my eventual position.

I would patronize you full time. I need a lot of ethereum as we speak now. Pm me
Re: I Need Your Opinion. Would You Love To Patronize An Ethereum-selling Site? by GoldenBoy21(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
amInigerian:

I sell Ethereum. You're right, the demand is low. The good news is that the supply is low as well.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best For As Low As 25k Per Month You Can Rent An Office In Lekki / Scaffold World / Make Payments On Aliexpress #320/$ HOT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.