Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos (32568 Views)

Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic / Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by onlyTheTruth(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
ooh noo!! RIP to d dead..
when the perpetrator is not caught, everyone wil shout "FULANI HERDSMEN"
most of these killings r not carried out by dem..... u wanna tel me dat a whole village cant even kill one fulani herdsman wen they attack dem??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2017
If this news is true and has pure proof then the youths of that village, the security vigilante,.the police and the governor of Delta State are numb skulls,..bleeped lame brains with no future....soon the Fulani people will come and claim their wives and. Daughters

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by buchilino(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2017
I FEEL BAD FOR D MAN'S FAMILY, BUT DELTANS HAD IT COMING. WEN ANAMBRIANS PURSUED D ANIMALS OUT OF ONITSHA. DELTANS IN DER STUPIDITY WELCOMED DEM ALL IN D NAME OF ONE NIGERIA. HOPE DEY R ENJOYING D ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by BLACKdagger: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2017
Thunder fire them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by crisisexpert321(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Only in Nigeria people speak English at the death of their fellow country man. The young man just died, like dat. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by XerXers: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Gassa007:

Ejoor is not an Igbo name, so which trash are you saying
afonjas know nothing outside their rusted roof region

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Primebuilders(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
I blame Abraka community for this. Let them come to isoko land (which is not far from them)and ask them how to deal with Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
No real man in Nigerian government anymore, last time I checked they were all women..... So nobody can chanllange this dumb fvvck president killing people up and down .... The stupid man has never chanllange the fulani killings cuz his very happy and one of them .....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by akpakoboy: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
No wonder garri dey cost. Everyone is afraid to go to farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by tragergeorge(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Amina Mohammeds people again.. The silent bigot of a woman won't comment on her brothers atrocities. if it's to claim hard working woman ad to snap picture anyhow she will carry A1.

State govts should invest heavily on insecticide. They should buy ad distribute to farmers to apply it on there farm.
Doing so will make those terrorist avoid people's farmland.
guy how many wrap up smoke?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Most of these victims are those who bought the fallacy sold to them by the Hausa/Fulani terrorists that they are not part of Biafra.

They should wake up and realise who they are and who their enemies really are.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Guys can you see what I'm saying now? If I say let everybody defend yourself some cowards will say eye for eye does not pay so allowing a bloody tsetse flies to come to your house and kill you is ok isn't The solution to this problem is let everybody fight for his or herself Nigerians has make the mistake of voting devil to power and we should stand to repel them by all means.

I suggest this before let people go and develop or get a very poisonous chemical and spray it on the path of these tsetse flies with their cow and the poison must not take effect until after three days in the body of the cow by the time it finish its work the cow intestine must have rotten death is the answer the loody tsetse flies will disappear.

Secondly every stream along their path should be poison if they drink it 78 hours later both the tsetse flies(Fulani) and their cow will answer the call of mother earth and exist no more I swear they will run away after all no one was seen fighting them one on one so who will police or army raid or arrest? Waiting for Buhari to talk I swear it won't happen naturally tsetse flies(Fulani) tribe are known not to attack or abuse each other so Buhari will not talk and no action will take place but let everybody use all mean he or she knows to fight these tsetse flies they don't deserve a life.

But for Buhari no matter how sick you are in fact your dead body if eventually you die will go to jail that I'm very sure because you are the worst things that has ever happened to Nigeria and for Ameachi, Tinubu, Okorocha, Ngige, Onu etc you will never know peace in your life for this bad market you sold for Nigerians.

The most annoying thing FFK saw these coming and alarmed it but was so ashamed that my fello Eastern pooh were the one that kick against him mnow see your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ettybaba(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
During Big brother Nigeria the who Niger Delta stood up for Efe both old and young but it us unfortunate you won't see them when their brothers are being killed and their sisters bring raped to rise against the herdsmen.
Shame...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Ewww this is so disheartening embarassed these Fulani herdsmen keep butchering innocent people anyhow. This is too much, what is the governor of Delta state doing?? Cos Buhari definitely isn't going to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2017
tragergeorge:
guy how many wrap up smoke?
Boy how many kilos u SNIFF?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by ipodstinks: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Ihateafonja:
I'm going to say this once and once only.
Southerners(SW SS SE) let's discard our ethnic differences and come together to stop this menace.
As our State Governments cant do nada, We are left to our fate. A communique should be sent across each southern communities to mobilise and defend their communities.
As 1 does not see this ending soon.
On this your statement, I support you. I have been saying this for long, but all we do is calling ourselves names, afonja, Igbos. All that should stop and fight these ppl.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by lifezone247(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2017
If President Muhammadu Buhari had attacked the Fulani herdsmen problem the way he attacked the Shiite and Biafran issue, he would have solved the Fulani herdsmen problem, yet the Shiites and Biafrans never attacked or killed anyone when the Fulani herdsmen have killed hundreds.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by fabiosmart: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
this is sad... seriously sometimes i wonder how many fulani herdsmen we have in Nigeria that all the youth and the Vigilante cannot join hands and wiped off the earth with their cows. but on the other hands are we really sure this terrorists are herdsmen? to me they seems more like a trained Criminal that are sponsored by some people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Pappyjim: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
*Pls kindly stop begging government to come to your rescue! Brace yourself organise yurself and attack them "Underground Silently"!!! Its your domain!!! They tried their barbaric attitude about 10years ago in my hometown(*Cement producing town in southwest) and we silenced them within 48hrs!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
The king of abraka community is a thief he has a strong relationship with the herdsmen and he also collects bribe and gift from them for grazing in his community.he is a very poor king and his not suppose to be the king .he is a drunkard I urge Abraka youth to kill him ,he is not worthy to be a king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by SIRmanjar(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
Primebuilders:
I blame Abraka community for this. Let them come to isoko land (which is not far from them)and ask them how to deal with Fulani herdsmen
Una don start again?If dem enter isoko commit now itshekiri man go say make dem leave isoko come try warri..Ask ur governor dis guys dem dey disturb evry nook ad cranny of Delta. Wetin una need to do na to join force chase those crazy ball heads dem commot una state.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by kabawa(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell,
One cultists is slaughtered and you are calling northerners or herdsmen, bunch of useless bigots.
Let your people shun cults and embrace education.

North rocks cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by technicallyrich(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
what is making all these communities scaredy nt mobilise and do d needful.....a drastic situation requires a drastic measure!!
Mobilise with gun.if sars catch you with gun your own don finish be that.which story do you wannt to tell them that you are keepin it for safety will they hear that.
Things have gone so wrong that I think Nigeria have to start afresh or every body go there separate ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2017
They have indirectly killed the spirit of the old woman for life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
What's really giving these herds men power

The would come to ur community, destroy ur farm and still kill the owner of the farm

Buhari naa God go punish you oh embarassed
You people very strongh enough to deal with them. Stop blame BUHARI. Only biafra you guys no.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Realist2: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
MrRichy:
this is why I'll continually respect Gov Fayose

Gov Fayose is the only man after my heart in Nigeria.
Nothing will happen to him for me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
You are fool yourself. Buhari hands is clear. Deal with them forget govt discipline.
columbus007:
You see some reasons I support Nnamdi Kanu even when i'am not even ibo,this is failed states already,does it look like a country that's been govern @all,these are internal terrorist ,and they must have a boss which we all know who their boss is undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Man In Abraka, Delta In His Mum's Farm. Graphic Photos by phreakabit(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
ipodstinks:
On this your statement, I support you. I have been saying this for long, but all we do is calling ourselves names, afonja, Igbos. All that should stop and fight these ppl.
Fucking cowards ask your treacherous ancestors how the first union worked out. Abeg everyone fight your own battle. Sympathy to the deceased, and condolences to his family. But everyone should reap the rewards of the Nigerian they fought for.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Children Who Were Kidnapped By Househelp In Lagos Found In Benin Republic / Irigwe Militia Kills Cows Belonging To Fulanis In Plateau State (Photos) / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.