Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A Loan With A Very Good Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Loan With A Very Good Collateral (926 Views)

In Need Of Business Loan With Collateral / Hey guys / Loan With Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Loan With A Very Good Collateral by Obioraben(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2017
From Charles:

"I need a 440,000 loan to pay back with an agreed interest after four (4) months interval.

I have a commercial 608 30-seaters bus for collateral.

Condition : Very Good Condition (You'll confim it), Painted Blue & White with Unizik (Nnamdi Azikiwe University) emblem and logo, Registered with Unizik Directorate of Transport.

If Interested, we'll sign the necessary aggrement documents with the right authorities.

I attached a similar picture. You'll get to see the bus if you're interested and you're in Anambra.

Thanks. "

You can contact charles on 08146747581

Re: A Loan With A Very Good Collateral by stormtrooper: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Let me tell you how business is made in my country. People take credits and use them to buy cars, apartments or other expensive stuff considered as an investment. Then they cannot afford to return the credit so take loan from another place, maybe from a familly member or a friend. Then they cannot return the loan money either so they take another one, and another one, and another one, and so on. That's the money's infinite cycle. I believe it's not only in my country, the Jews gained the world with this strategy. When I lived in Finland, 5 years ago, they had pretty low interest rate. Now it's the same (compaired to the avarage salary) as I saw on www.lainaailmanvakuuksia.fi

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Stolen / How Reliable Is Remitano Btc/eth Trading Platform? / Ragp Seminar In Port Harcourt*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.