Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment (1383 Views)

Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity. / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
SHALOM!

The difference between CHILDREN and ADULTS is the ability to confront all Truths- pleasant and unpleasant- with equanamity, without making up some INSANE CHILDISH FANTASY to COVER THEM UP.

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and The LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house,
and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

10. And his Name shall be called in Israel,

"THE HOUSE OF HIM THAT HATH HIS SHOE LOOSED."

IN NEITHER CASE IS THE WOMAN'S NEGATIVE WILLINGNESS TO HAVE SEX WITH THE MAN CONSIDERED.

In the latter case, it is presumed that the woman would WANT to have a child by the family she married into- but if she does not, the onus is on the brother to "do his duty," and raise up the child in his brother's name- with no excuse that, "Eh! B-but the woman wasn't willing!"

These are THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, and show THE MIND OF GOD in whatever matters They Dictate.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

I did not make them up.

If I say that The Way of God is different, I would be lying.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
Oaroloye, I see you are still busy with your Satanic Atheistic mission to destroy all evidence of the TRUTH that reveal the awesome love of God as demonstrated by the mighty Jesus Christ.

Fortunately for the millions of believers in God, they have 24hr a day with 7 days per week to freely examine powerful and effective demonstrations of God's love as revealed in the Gospels and the Book of Acts. Emmanuel TV is the channel of choice even for honest doctors that watch and learn more about the mighty healing power of Jesus. There are honest doctors that send there patients to the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for effective healing.

All OAROLOYE can say is, " it is all lies." so that he must continually block the reality of these healings because he is under Satanic guidance to ensure that he reaches his destiny, which is HELL. Therefore, OAROLOYE wants to fool and con as much gullible persons as possible.

From my examination of all OAROLOYE's posts, I can honestly say that he excels in copious out of context COPY & PASTE. He is also a master spammer. He will spam and twist your sincere mentions out of existence.

Now that the Manchester United Captain has been healed in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria and the Malawian King, HRM Williard Mswati Gomani The 5TH who a first class King in the Nation of Malawi, his problem was effectively solve in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria and also in full view of the world. OAROLOYE will certainly contact them and accuse them of faking their problems to deceive the world.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel and some members of his group that came to investigate the holy SCOAN church for themselves ended their investigation pleasantly surprised that Prof Ouweneel and others were cured of long standing health issues.
What would OAROLOYE say to them ? He will certainly contact them and say to them that their healing was a lie, or at best it was a coincidence or that they imagines that they had problems.

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and His miraculous healin, deliverance and awesome blessings. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by petra1(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The difference between CHILDREN and ADULTS is the ability to confront all Truths- pleasant and unpleasant- with equanamity, without making up some INSANE CHILDISH FANTASY to COVER THEM UP.

against thine enemies,
and be her husband,

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

10. And his Name shall be called in Israel,

"THE HOUSE OF HIM THAT HATH HIS SHOE LOOSED."

IN NEITHER CASE IS THE WOMAN'S NEGATIVE WILLINGNESS TO HAVE SEX WITH THE MAN CONSIDERED.

In the latter case, it is presumed that the woman would WANT to have a child by the family she married into- but if she does not, the onus is on the brother to "do his duty," and raise up the child in his brother's name- with no excuse that, "Eh! B-but the woman wasn't willing!"

These are THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, and show THE MIND OF GOD in whatever matters They Dictate.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

I did not make them up.

If I say that The Way of God is different, I would be lying.

So what's your point , Rape? It's not talking about rape

1 Like

Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye, I see you are still busy with your Satanic Atheistic mission to destroy all evidence of the TRUTH that reveal the awesome love of God as demonstrated by the mighty Jesus Christ.

I love you too.

Did you not know that I would be about my Father's business?

No?

Then stop taking PANADOL without Qualified Medical Supervision- it affects the brain.

Fortunately for the millions of believers in God, they have 24hr a day with 7 days per week to freely examine powerful and effective demonstrations of God's love as revealed in the Gospels and the Book of Acts. Emmanuel TV is the channel of choice even for honest doctors that watch and learn more about the mighty healing power of Jesus. There are honest doctors that send there patients to the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for effective healing.[/quote]

THE LORD SAID that MIRACLES would not prove that HIS IMITATORS were Sanctioned by HIM:

. MATTHEW 7:21-29.

21. "Not every one
that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

YOU CAN IGNORE THE WORD OF GOD FROM THE MESSENGERS OF GOD- BUT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

. JOHN 12:44-50.

44. Jesus cried and said,
“He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on Him that sent me.
45. “And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. “I am come a Light into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. “And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I Judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. “He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
the Same shall judge him
in The Last Day.
49. “For I have not spoken of myself;
but the Father which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should say,
and what I should speak.
50. “And I know
that His Commandment
is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I speak therefore,
even as the Father said unto me,
so I speak."

I COPY AND PASTE SCRIPTURES BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER READ THEM BEFORE, OR WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN THEM NEED TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

I am NOT a FAN of "GO AND LOOK IT UP," when I can SHOW what I mean.

. LEVITICUS 19:11-14.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God: I am The LORD."

. PROVERB 3:27-28.

27. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due,
when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
28. Say not unto thy Neighbour,

"GO, AND COME AGAIN,
AND TO MORROW I WILL GIVE;"

when thou hast it by thee.

All OAROLOYE can say is, " it is all lies." so that he must continually block the reality of these healings because he is under Satanic guidance to ensure that he reaches his destiny, which is HELL. Therefore, OAROLOYE wants to fool and con as much gullible persons as possible.

The Last Refuge of the SHILL DISINFORMED AGENT is to accuse those exposing them of doing what they themselves are doing, to throw people off the track. Like a cornered thief pointing out another person as thief.

PREACHING THE GOSPEL AND REPLYING POSTS WITH COMMENTS IS NOW, ACCORDING TO JUDGE SCIENCEWATCH, "SPAMMING."

Expressing a different opinion, and presenting facts and inconvenient Truths is "SPAM," according to SCIENCEWATCH.

From my examination of all OAROLOYE's posts, I can honestly say that he excels in copious out of context COPY & PASTE. He is also a master spammer. He will spam and twist your sincere mentions out of existence.

HERE IS A "SINCERE MENTION" SCIENCEWATCH MIGHT CATEGORIZE AS "SPAM:"

benzics:

About Miracles

Do I have any close relative or someone I know to be physically disabled, that have been healed? (all healings I see and hear of are people I don't know), so, NO.

My friend's Dad who was blind was taken to the almighty TB sciencewatch Joshua, and can you imagine this man is blind till date, because app, "God's time is the best"...

My mum have also been to TB Joshua, and her "problems" still prevailed..

So I went on asking people if they had anybody whom they knew, that was healed by any man of "god", all I got was a no..

So there was no other conclusion than MIRACLES are just play.. . [/b]

It also took me gradually to overcome the fear of hell, and at times even wish hell was real tongue

To other skeptics, agnostics, atheists, deists... What made you question religion?

Cc: jonbellion, hahn, felixomor, nihilism, ninjax, randomperson,4kings..

Now that the Manchester United Captain has been healed in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria and the Malawian King, HRM Williard Mswati Gomani The 5TH who a first class King in the Nation of Malawi, his problem was effectively solve in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria and also in full view of the world. OAROLOYE will certainly contact them and accuse them of faking their problems to deceive the world.

The Manchester United UNDER-17 Captain, ANGEL GOMES testified of being healed of hip and groin injuries by Tuberculosis Joshua.

This sort of Healing is unprovable.

PSYCHOSOMATIC PAIN can be removed by mere suggestion.

This is the KEYING-OUT of ENGRAMS- an everyday thing in SCIENTOLOGY.

50% of people can be EXTERIORIZED with the suggestion: "BE THREE FEET BEHIND YOOUR HEAD!" according to L. RON HUBBARD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp3bMleIQZs

This is still a case of PREACHING THE GOSPEL TO THE RICH.

Also to the UNREPENTANTLY CORRUPT.

After this, does the HEALED PERSON GO ABOUT PREACHING THE GOSPEL?

Many of you readers will be more familiar with SOCCER and its players than me. A co-worker, whom I know dotes on Football totally denied that any "CAPTAIN OF MANCHESTER UNITED" had ever been "HEALED BY TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA."

I checked with GOOGLE for any mention of such a HOAX Claim, and found that it was NOT a hoax- a "MANCHESTER UNITED" Captain WAS HEALED by TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA: his name is ANGEL GOMES.

Is it not strange that SCIENCEWATCH should not CARE to mention the NAME of someone HONOURING HIS MASTER?

What could that mean?

THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY is used for CITIZENRY-CONTROL.

The Ancient Romans called this "PANEM ET CIRCENSES:" CORN AND CIRCUSES.

SOCCER IS EVIL.

Tell me that the "Worshippers of God" in Tuberculosis Joshua's Church screamed as loudly to praise God, as when they screamed "GOAL!!!" when they perform that MEANINGLESS MANUEVER in Soccer Games?

The pioneer SCI-FI author, H.G. WELLES (1866-1946), suggested that Sports Stadiums be built in every city, so that the common people would come to idolize SPORTING HEROES, and EXHAUST themselves, getting excited cheering them on, and thus become TOO SATIATED to even THINK of REBELLING against their Government, or going to War.

That is what these things are for.

So that, when people look to SPORTS and ENTERTAINMENT for their Source of JOY, they are NOT looking unto YAHSHUA, the Author and finisher of their Faith- therefore they NEED SOMEONE ELSE to CONTACT THE SUPERNATURAL FOR THEM- because they have BURNED UP all the Spiritual Energy THEY should have used, in the INDULGENCE of ENTERTAINMENT PLEASURE.

. LUKE 8:14.

14. " 'And that which fell Among Thorns are they,
which, when they have heard, go forth,
and are choked with Cares and Riches
and Pleasures of This Life,
and bring no fruit to Perfection.' ”

EARTHLY PLEASURE DESTROYS SPIRITUAL POWER.

It is to the ADVANTAGE of FALSE PROPHETS that you NOT KNOW THAT- so that you will NEED them.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth.

5. "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the Fathers
upon the Children unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL THIS?

Even because I WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!

You need to know HOW THE KINGDOM OF SATAN WORKS, and what GOD has ORDAINED to be the method to COMBAT IT.

How HIS Kingdom works.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA does NOT want you to know that SOCCER IS DESTRUCTIVE TO THE SOUL.[/quote]
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
SHALOM!

I have never said "IT IS ALL LIES," however, I have requested PROOFS.

Which, instead of providing, you gave me ABUSE.

ScienceWatch:
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and His miraculous healin, deliverance and awesome blessings. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

YAHSHUA NEVER PRESENTED HIMSELF TO THE JEWS AS THE MESSIAH.

That is a popular misconception of people too lazy to read The Bible for themselves, but let FALSE PREACHERS TELL THEM what it supposedly says.

. MATTHEW 16:13-20.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples, saying,
"Whom do men say that I the Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some say that thou art John the Baptist:
some, Elias; and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered and said,
"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for flesh and blood
hath not revealed it unto thee,
but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus the Christ.

. JOHN 10:24.

24. Then came the Jews round about him,
and said unto him,
"How long dost thou make us to doubt?
If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly."

Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles, His mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of God.

IF YAHSHUA HAD CLAIMED TO BE THE BIOLOGICAL SON OF GOD, THE JEWS WOULD HAVE TRIED TO EXECUTE HIM, HIS MOTHER, ALL HIS DISCIPLES, AND ANYONE WHO GAVE THEM SUCCOUR- because they did not believe in that.

THAT is THE TRADITION OF MEN, and NOT THE GOSPEL.

That YAHSHUA is THE MESSIAH is IRRELEVANT to THE GOSPEL.

That was NEVER what he preached.

So, once again, you prove the damage TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has done to your Soul, because YOU DO NOT KNOW what THE GOSPEL is!
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2017
petra1:

So what's your point , Rape? It's not talking about rape

HOW is it not about RAPE?

These women are COMMANDED to HAVE SEX with these men, whether they LIKE it, or whether they DON'T.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by Nobody: 2:38am On May 03, 2017
OP are u a rapist? why are you obsessed with rape not being a sin in the bible? you have been creating thread after thread on this ridiculous topic.

one of the ten commandments is thou shall not kill yet Deut. 21:18-21 says if a son is disobedient the parents should take him out of the city and stone him to death.

so Op if your son disobeyed murder him you hear because it is not a sin. also you can sell your children into slavery. nonsense.

false religion.

1 Like

Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by CHARLOE(m): 4:27am On May 03, 2017
proudafrogal:
OP are a rapist? why are you obsessed with rape not being a sin in the bible? you have been creating thread after thread on this ridiculous topic.

one of the ten commandments is thou shall not kill yet Deut. 21:18-21 says if a son is disobedient the parents should take him out of the city and stone him to death.

so Op if your son disobeyed murder him you hear because it is not a sin. also you can sell your children into slavery. nonsense.

false religion.
Cool down n try to understand d op, he's against d act n is wondering y its condoned in d bible

1 Like

Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Prof. Willem Ouweneel and some members of his group that came to investigate the holy SCOAN church for themselves ended their investigation pleasantly surprised that Prof Ouweneel and others were cured of long standing health issues.
What would OAROLOYE say to them ? He will certainly contact them and say to them that their healing was a lie, or at best it was a coincidence or that they imagines that they had problems.

What sort of Health Problems were healed?

PSYCHOSOMATIC ILLNESSES that just go away, if you can just KEY-OUT the ENGRAMS CAUSING THEM.

This happens all the time in SCIENTOLOGY- which makes no extravagant claims of being anointed by God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Ouweneel

WHY does SCIENCEWATCH not furnish us with the link to his own article on WILHELM OUWENEEL?

ScienceWatch:
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Sourced from : http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria

A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Q : Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
Q : What sort of a man is he to speak to?
He is extremely humble and continually gives the glory to God.
Q: What is the attitude of the church members?
They display the fruit of the Holy Spirit to an extent that I have rarely seen before. One has a sense of being loved, there is a sense of joy, of peace, gentleness, temperance, faith and meekness.

Q : Did the church members you spoke to know much about the bible?
Yes, our whole group was surprised at the sound scriptural knowledge of those we spoke to.
How do you know he is not an occultist?
I have been involved in the deliverance ministry for over 30 years. I have written such books as "Demons Defeated" which has been translated into many languages and "How To Cast Out Demons And Break Curses". I have also taught on deliverance in many countries.
I carefully watched the ministry of Joshua and I am totally satisfied that he is casting out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. As Jesus said "satan cannot cast out satan".
He constantly casts out demons by the power of God. He constantly upholds the name of Jesus Christ, gives glory to God and his preaching is biblically inspired. The work of the Holy Spirit is clearly evident among the church members.
Also one of the above videos shows a dead man being raised by the power of God.

I read Prof Ouweneels' book. T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria

This book has been written by prominent Dutch theologian who has authored more than 100 books on reformed evangelical theology. Until recently he was anti-charismatic in his personal theology. That was until Professor Willem Ouweneel's daughter, who was sterile and unable to have children, visited the church of TB Joshua in Nigeria and was prayed for, and subsequently healed.

Prof.Willem Ouweneel’s daughter recently gave birth!
At the time of praying for her, TB Joshua gave a detailed prophecy about her father Willem, which intrigued him enough to visit Nigeria himself.

On Professor Willem Ouwenel's first visit, he himself was healed from a long-term throat infection and a relative travelling with him was healed of visual impairment. This was the beginning of a spiritual journey for the author which has led him to question and revise many long-held beliefs.

I learned THE HARD WAY that THE EVANGELICAL SYSTEM is ANTI-PENTECOSTAL.

They sometimes ENDORSE Pentecostals for their own purposes.

I would not have believed it possible myself, but EVANGELICAL AND ANTI-HEALING BILLY GRAHAM once endorsed PENTECOSTAL HEALER ORAL ROBERTS at some important big meeting somewhere. Renowned DEMONOLOGIST, KURT KOCH was there, and circulated leaflets condemning ORAL ROBERTS, whom he accused of Healing through "DEMON SPIRITS," which he said possessed Oral Roberts since he was a child healed by a NATIVE AMERICAN, NON-CHRISTIAN, INDIAN HEALER.

To repair his credibility, BILLY GRAHAM came back and put his hand on ORAL ROBERTS, and said with heavy emphasis:

"This is OUR BROTHER, ORAL ROBERTS-!"

Yet, in years to come, BILLY GRAHAM was to go on record as CONDEMNING the Pentecostal Movement for HEALING and SPEAKING IN TONGUES.

NORVELL HAYES, of the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN'S Fellowship said:

"BILLY GRAHAM said that "TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL!" UNTIL his DAUGHTER Spoke in Tongues (laughs) (she speaks in Tongues more than ye all!) (more laughs.) NOW Billy Graham says that TONGUES ARE OF GOD- AND THEY ARE FOR SOME PEOPLE!" (Kenneth Hagin CAMPMEETING: 1983.)

MEN OF GOD DO NOT CHANGE THEIR FUNDAMENTAL OPINIONS BECAUSE THEIR EXPERIENCES CHANGE.

They are supposed to be founded upon the UNCHANGEABLE WORD OF GOD.

NOW, the "great" Billy Graham says that HE IS NO LONGER SURE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!

That he can no longer "PLAY GOD," and JUDGE and CONDEMN people, and tell them which Beliefs are Right, and which Beliefs are Wrong!

He is now USELESS.

Whereas, those of us who said for DECADES that BILLY GRAHAM was WRONG are NOW vindicated.

But MILLIONS, even, have, in the interim, LOST THEIR LIVES and LOST THEIR SOULS because THIS MAN did not build on THE ROCK FOUNDATION, but upon THE SAND of ANYTHING but WHAT YAHSHUA SAID.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2016/07/26/a-statement-from-willem-ouweneel-on-tb-joshua/

SCIENCEWATCH'S ARTICLE on WILLEM OUWENEEL was POSED IN October, 2016.

However, a site called TBJOSHUAWATCH, published its own article on WILLEM OUWENEEL in JULY 2016, which says in part:

A STATEMENT FROM WILEM OUWENEEL ON TB JOSHUA.

Posted on July 26, 2016 by tbjoshuawatch

[img =https://tbjoshuawatch.files./2016/07/foto-willem-j-ouweneel.jpg?w=300&h=200]foto-willem-j-ouweneelWillem Ouweneel[/img] is a Dutch biologist, philosopher and theologian and a well know figure in Dutch evangelical circles.

In 2002 he visited SCOAN and wrote some positive articles about the experience, strongly endorsing TB Joshua and his ministry. He is probably the best known and most credible evangelical theologian to ever publicly endorse TB Joshua. Even 10 years later, SCOAN regularly put out articles on their numerous blogs using quotes from these articles to promote the ministry.

Since Ouweneel had not written anything about TB Joshua for over 10 years, we thought we would get in contact to find out where he currently stands on the issue. He gave us the following statement to publish:

I do not endorse TBJ anymore, because:

I have had no contact with SCOAN for more than ten years

His irresponsible building activities, which cost more than 160 dear lives I believe (Editors note: 116 deaths, but many more seriously injured)

Very serious rumors about sexual harassment of collaborators.

. JOHN 5:41-47.

41. "I receive not honour from men.
42. "But I know you,
that ye have not The Love of God in you.
43. "I am come in my Father's Name,
and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name,
him ye will receive.
44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the Honour that cometh from God only?
45. "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,
in whom ye trust.
46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me;
for he wrote of me.
47. "But if ye believe not his Writings,
how shall ye believe my Words?"

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO WARN YOU ABOUT!

OYINBOS are NOT to be TRUSTED- especially the ones with so many HONOURS-FROM-MEN about their necks.

All of which ARE IN DANGER OF GOING AWAY, should they ENDORSE a PENTECOSTAL HEALING MINISTRY.

Knowing nothing else about WILLEM OUWENEEL, I GUESS that WHATEVER HE CAME FOR, when he was telling you that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA "HEALED HIM OF HEALTH PROBLEMS," he GOT it.

This is a man who had written more than 100 Christian books?

He couldn't know how to HEAL HIMSELF?

There was NO HEALER in his own country?

It is incredible that you were SO GULLIBLE to FALL for that!

Now your endorsement is shown to be MEANINGLESS, and DECEITFUL on YOUR PART as well as HIS!

You KNEW that the event you were harping on happened FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.

It was your business to know that WILLEM OUWENEEL had WITHDRAWN his endorsement, since 2016- because you should have known about the TBJOSHUAWATCH WEBSITE, and what they said about him.

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.”
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the WORD.

This has nothing to do with anything.

But it probably seems wonderful to you- if you never even knew it was there, until TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA told you so.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by petra1(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2017
oaroloye:

HOW is it not about RAPE?

These women are COMMANDED to HAVE SEX with these men, whether they LIKE it, or whether they DON'T.

It's not Rape it's system of marriage . The women themselves Esther feel honored to have one of the men as husband .
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
petra1:

It's not Rape it's system of marriage . The women themselves Esther feel honored to have one of the men as husband .

That is RAPE!

These women have their FREEDOM OF CHOICE DENIED!

Put yourself in the position of one of those women- is THAT the direction you would have wanted your life to go?

The women on NAIRALAND here OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, for not joining in the discussion, and stating their opinions.

Being a "woman" should not be synonymous with being a "COWARD."

Were you trying to say something about "ESTHER?"

ESTHER is indeed THE KEY to the whole situation, which completely vindicates my Teaching, and puts all the critics and cowardly little girls to shame.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by petra1(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2017
oaroloye:

That is RAPE!

Put yourself in the position of one of those women- is THAT the direction you would have wanted your life to go?

The women on NAIRALAND here OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, for not joining in the discussion, and stating their opinions.

ESTHER is indeed THE KEY to the whole situation, which completely vindicates my Teaching, and puts all the critics and cowardly little girls to shame.

Why should nairaland women join you when they know you're wrong. Na by force ?

Esther willingly joined the race to be queen and she did became queen . You can call it Rape . Only you
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 12:33am On May 04, 2017
Only the mentally insane will believe what they read on the Satanic website called TBJOSHUAWATCH. You are going crazy man.
oaroloye:

What sort of Health Problems were healed?

PSYCHOSOMATIC ILLNESSES that just go away, if you can just KEY-OUT the ENGRAMS CAUSING THEM.

This happens all the time in SCIENTOLOGY- which makes no extravagant claims of being anointed by God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Ouweneel

WHY does SCIENCEWATCH not furnish us with the link to his own article on WILHELM OUWENEEL?

I learned THE HARD WAY that THE EVANGELICAL SYSTEM is ANTI-PENTECOSTAL.

They sometimes ENDORSE Pentecostals for their own purposes.

I would not have believed it possible myself, but EVANGELICAL AND ANTI-HEALING BILLY GRAHAM once endorsed PENTECOSTAL HEALER ORAL ROBERTS at some important big meeting somewhere. Renowned DEMONOLOGIST, KURT KOCH was there, and circulated leaflets condemning ORAL ROBERTS, whom he accused of Healing through "DEMON SPIRITS," which he said possessed Oral Roberts since he was a child healed by a NATIVE AMERICAN, NON-CHRISTIAN, INDIAN HEALER.

To repair his credibility, BILLY GRAHAM came back and put his hand on ORAL ROBERTS, and said with heavy emphasis:

"This is OUR BROTHER, ORAL ROBERTS-!"

Yet, in years to come, BILLY GRAHAM was to go on record as CONDEMNING the Pentecostal Movement for HEALING and SPEAKING IN TONGUES.

NORVELL HAYES, of the FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN'S Fellowship said:

"BILLY GRAHAM said that "TONGUES IS OF THE DEVIL!" UNTIL his DAUGHTER Spoke in Tongues (laughs) (she speaks in Tongues more than ye all!) (more laughs.) NOW Billy Graham says that TONGUES ARE OF GOD- AND THEY ARE FOR SOME PEOPLE!" (Kenneth Hagin CAMPMEETING: 1983.)

MEN OF GOD DO NOT CHANGE THEIR FUNDAMENTAL OPINIONS BECAUSE THEIR EXPERIENCES CHANGE.

They are supposed to be founded upon the UNCHANGEABLE WORD OF GOD.

NOW, the "great" Billy Graham says that HE IS NO LONGER SURE THAT JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!

That he can no longer "PLAY GOD," and JUDGE and CONDEMN people, and tell them which Beliefs are Right, and which Beliefs are Wrong!

He is now USELESS.

Whereas, those of us who said for DECADES that BILLY GRAHAM was WRONG are NOW vindicated.

But MILLIONS, even, have, in the interim, LOST THEIR LIVES and LOST THEIR SOULS because THIS MAN did not build on THE ROCK FOUNDATION, but upon THE SAND of ANYTHING but WHAT YAHSHUA SAID.

https://tbjoshuawatch./2016/07/26/a-statement-from-willem-ouweneel-on-tb-joshua/

SCIENCEWATCH'S ARTICLE on WILLEM OUWENEEL was POSED IN October, 2016.

However, a site called TBJOSHUAWATCH, published its own article on WILLEM OUWENEEL in JULY 2016, which says in part:

. JOHN 5:41-47.

41. "I receive not honour from men.
42. "But I know you,
that ye have not The Love of God in you.
43. "I am come in my Father's Name,
and ye receive me not:
if another shall come in his own name,
him ye will receive.
44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour one of another,
and seek not the Honour that cometh from God only?
45. "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father:
there is one that accuseth you, even Moses,
in whom ye trust.
46. "For had ye believed Moses,
ye would have believed me;
for he wrote of me.
47. "But if ye believe not his Writings,
how shall ye believe my Words?"

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO WARN YOU ABOUT!

OYINBOS are NOT to be TRUSTED- especially the ones with so many HONOURS-FROM-MEN about their necks.

All of which ARE IN DANGER OF GOING AWAY, should they ENDORSE a PENTECOSTAL HEALING MINISTRY.

Knowing nothing else about WILLEM OUWENEEL, I GUESS that WHATEVER HE CAME FOR, when he was telling you that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA "HEALED HIM OF HEALTH PROBLEMS," he GOT it.

This is a man who had written more than 100 Christian books?

He couldn't know how to HEAL HIMSELF?

There was NO HEALER in his own country?

It is incredible that you were SO GULLIBLE to FALL for that!

Now your endorsement is shown to be MEANINGLESS, and DECEITFUL on YOUR PART as well as HIS!

You KNEW that the event you were harping on happened FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.

It was your business to know that WILLEM OUWENEEL had WITHDRAWN his endorsement, since 2016- because you should have known about the TBJOSHUAWATCH WEBSITE, and what they said about him.

This has nothing to do with anything.

But it probably seems wonderful to you- if you never even knew it was there, until TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA told you so.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 5:07am On May 04, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Only the mentally insane will believe what they read on the Satanic website called TBJOSHUAWATCH. You are going crazy man.

This is called "WITNESS TESTIMONY."

Why don't you show us WILLEM OUWENEEL'S Testimony of what a great man he considers TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is, TODAY.

He's your FRIEND, isn't he?

You know what I think?

Your response to Inconvenient Truths is abuse.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
oaroloye:

Why don't you show us WILLEM OUWENEEL'S Testimony of what a great man he considers TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is, TODAY.

You know what I think?

why don't you write to Prof Willem Ouweneel? He will tell you that it is all lies designed to destroy the integrity of the holy prophet TB JOSHUA.

I just tuned onto Emmanuel TV, and I realized with shocking clarity that your Satanic agenda to destroy the WORK of the holy SCOAN CHURCH Nigeria is an absolute failure.

It is shameful that you have not conquered the serious shortcomings of your obvious low quality education.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 1:05am On May 05, 2017
oaroloye:

You know what I think?

You obviously prefer to call the blatant lies you found on a Satanic website, "Witness Testimony" Because the lies fit your, cruel failing agenda to destroy the freely available evidence of the mighty Jesus' WORKS/Miracles that is flowing out of the holy SCOAN church Nigeria like a raging river. SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE !!!!!!!

Why dont you "key out the ENGRAMS" CAUSING YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE ?

You insanely claim that all the awesome healing, deliverance and blessings that many thousands testify in public and openly for the whole world to examine freely is a "LIE" you claim on one hand that "it is stage managed" but when the MANCHESTER UNITED captain was instantly healed of Hip, Ankle and Groin damage in the SCOAN, you now claim that it psychosomatic and the solution is simply about " Keying out the INGRAMS."

Oaroloye, Your stupidity is mind-altering !! The injuries of the professional MANCHESTER UNITED soccer captain can never be "psychosomatic" as you ignorantly claim. Your own so-called intelligence is psychosomatic, you imagine you are very intelligent. But when you are tested the results sadly reveal that your cognitive skills are that of a psychotic teenager.

Now that you have found the secret to healing the suffering of millions, simply by "keying out the INGRAMS," all I ask from you is the public testimony of only 300 persons that you have healed with your INGRAMS. I wish you all the best in your insane endeavour !!!

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

He is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made."

Prof continues to expose people like OAROLOYE, "They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12)."

Prof Ouweneel says further, “I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity."

Note: Oaroloye insists on believing the rubbish on his favorite Satanic website that was setup with the sole purpose of destroying the evidence of God's incredible LOVE for bleeped-up humans as demonstrated daily in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria. Now he chose to cowardly insult the integrity of a truly humble man (TB Joshua) by stooping low and petty like a loose woman.

Prof Willem Ouweneel respects and maintains his relationship with the Holy prophet TB Joshua. Anyone can email the Prof. His mail contact is freely available in the internet. If you love TRUTH, Let go of your INGRAMS now and investigate independently.

NEVER, NEVER trust someone that proudly state that RAPE IS THE WOMANS FAULT and that repeatedly preaches that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.
This cowardly little man, Oaroloye, also deceives many by using the bible to prove his insane views.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 1:28am On May 05, 2017
oaroloye:

That is RAPE!

Petra is making a valid point to help you move away from your tardiness, but you are tooo dense to see it. You have not seen Petra's point as the opportunity to "keyed out your INGRAMS." Now you are two pennies short of a Pound. Someone is saying. "Your lift dont go all the way to the top."

It is becoming clear that arguing with you is like arguing with a drunk. Lol, roll on the floor kind of laughter. Haa hic ha !!!

Did you know, convicted RAPISTS believe that RAPE IS NOT A SIN ?
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 1:58am On May 05, 2017
CHARLOE:

Cool down n try to understand d op, he's against d act n is wondering y its condoned in d bible
RAPE IS NOT CONDONED in the bible !

The OP is not against RAPE !!!! Oaroloye repeatedly stated that women are to blame when they are RAPED. He called them STUPID because they invited the RAPE.

Studies have shown that CONVICTED RAPISTS believe that RAPE is not a sin. Has the OP been convicted of RAPE in the past ?

I agree with Donald Trump when he says that, RAPISTS should be hung up by their balls in supermarket malls and beaten by disgusted shoppers.

Watch your balls, Oaroloye !!
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
RAPE IS NOT CONDONED in the bible !

I always back up my Doctrine with THE WORD OF GOD.

What backs up YOUR words- Coca-Cola Stomach-Gas?

against thine enemies,
and be her husband,

THE WOMAN IS A CAPTIVE, AND IS BEING FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS MAN, AGAINST HER WILL, INSTEAD OF BEING SENT BACK TO HER PEOPLE, OR MERELY BEING IMPRISONED.

That is called "RAPE."

. DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29.

28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her,
and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

THIS SAYS IN AS MANY WORDS THAT IF A MAN GRABS A VIRGIN AND HAS SEX WITH HER, AND THERE IS AN EYEWITNESS, HE JUST HAS TO PAY UP THE BRIDE PRICE.

How he came to have sex with this woman is NOT DEEMED RELEVANT.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

ADDING TO AND SUBTRACTING FROM THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD IS A SIN.

ATONEMENT does not cover DELIBERATELY-COMMITTED Sins.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring
a she goat of the first year
for a Sin offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the soul
that sinneth ignorantly,
when he sinneth by ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that sinneth through ignorance,
both for him that is
born among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among them.
30. "But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth the LORD;
and that soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath Despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath Broken His Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he that confirmeth not
all The Words of This Law to do them.
And all the people shall say, "Amen."

The OP is not against RAPE !!!!

I cannot be against RAPE because YAHWEH GOD supports THE RIGHTS OF RAPISTS, as dictated in THE LAW.

RAPE may be against your UNBELIEVER GENTILE HYPOCRITE Tradition and Culture, but THAT is NOT how THE KINGDOM OF GOD operates.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will Abundantly Pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS,"
SAITH THE LORD.
9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN,
AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER,
BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT
BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED
TO THE SOWER,
AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE
THAT GOETH FORTH
OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT
RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH
THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER
IN THE THING
WHERETO I SENT IT."

GOD does not think like Mortal Men think; His Ways are not Mortal Ways.

He knows what He is talking about, and what He is doing.

In cursing and abusing ME, you are BLASPHEMING GOD, Whose Word I am standing.

. PROVERBS 30:5-9.

5. Every Word of God is Pure:
He is a Shield unto them
that put their trust in Him.
6. Add thou not unto His Words,
lest He reprove thee,
and thou be found a liar.

Oaroloye repeatedly stated that women are to blame when they are RAPED.

WHO ELSE IS TO BLAME?

WHOM CAN THEY POSSIBLY BLAME?

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh shall rise
in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
because they Repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The queen of the South shall rise up
in The Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn it:
for she came from
the uttermost parts of the Earth
to hear the Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more Wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE YAHSHUA IS TO BLAME FOR NOT HAVING HIM: THERE IS NO EXCUSE ACCEPTABLE!

You cannot say that you "NEEDED TO TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT REPENTANCE!" because you will be measured by the NINEVITES' Standard- because when YOHNAH told them that GOD was going to destroy them, THEY REPENTED INSTANTLY!

They didn't wait on "PROOF," nor "EVIDENCE."

They REPENTED, STRAIGHT!

You cannot say that "YOU WERE BORN IN THE WRONG COUNTRY!" because you will be measured by the standard of THE QUEEN OF SHEBA- who left her COUNTRY, and left her THRONE to go see SOLOMON!

When you don't REPENT after you have HEARD THE TRUTH, and been CLEANSED FROM IGNORANCE, your ORIGINAL PROBLEM can be MULTIPLIED EIGHTFOLD!

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has NOT made you a GOOD person- you are WICKED, ABUSIVE, and DECEITFUL.

. MATTHEW 17:14-21.

14. And when they were come to the Multitude,
there came to him a certain man,
kneeling down to him,
and saying,

15. "Lord, have Mercy on my son:
for he is lunatick,
and sore vexed:
for ofttimes he falleth into the Fire,
and oft into the Water.
16. And I brought him to thy Disciples,
and they could not cure him."

17. Then Jesus answered and said,

"O Faithless and perverse Generation,
how long shall I be with you?
How long shall I suffer you?
Bring him hither to me.”

18. And Jesus rebuked the Devil;
and he departed out of him:
and the child was cured from that very Hour.
19. Then came the Disciples to Jesus apart,
and said,

"Why could not we cast him out?"

20. And Jesus said unto them,

"Because of your Unbelief:
for verily I say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH
AS A GRAIN OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE
UNTO YOU.'

21. "Howbeit this kind goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

WHY DIDN'T THE STUPID WOMAN, OR SILLY GIRL, USE FAITH-IN-GOD TO STOP THE RAPIST?

He called them STUPID because they invited the RAPE.

ANY WOMAN WHO DOES NOT DEFEND HERSELF AGAINST RAPE IS A FOOL- BECAUSE THE RAPIST'S BEST STRATEGY IS TO LEAVE NO WITNESSES TO IDENTIFY THEM!

Only a TOTAL FOOL would TAKE FOR GRANTED that they can SURVIVE being RAPED.

Therefore, they should be PREPARING THEIR WHOLE LIFE, for when they meet a Rapist, said Rapist meets no one else after that, without their wheelchair.

Studies have shown that CONVICTED RAPISTS believe that RAPE is not a sin.

CRIMINAL RAPISTS DO NOT CARE WHETHER RAPE IS A SIN OR NOT.

But SCIENCEWATCH has already been shown to MAKE UP LIES that do not exist, in order to support his non-case.

ScienceWatch:
A few days ago a Nigerian Pastor was arrested for the rape of many woman of his own congregation. He also said that he did nothing wrong. He says that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

Was this FAKE Pastor influenced by the teachings on RAPE by Oaroloye ?

This is how Oaroloye proudly defended his public staements on RAPE ;
He responds insanely, "In case I was not clear before, and in case anyone thinks that perhaps SCIENCEWATCH is twisting my words, and making it sound as if I said something that I did not say, let me state categorically, and unequivocally:

"RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

Oaroloye concluded, "There is NO Commandment of God that says "THOU SHALT NOT RAPE!"

Which Pastor was this?

There is no such Pastor, SCIENCEWATCH just TOLD A LIE to support his non-case.

. JOHN 8:42-48.

42. Jesus said unto them,

"If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me.
43. "Why do ye not
understand my speech?
even because
ye cannot hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your father The Devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer From The Beginning,
and abode not in The Truth,
because there is no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.
45. "And because I tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you convinceth me of sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,

"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"

Has the OP been convicted of RAPE in the past ?

Of what relevance would that have to the case at hand, namely, that RAPE IS NOT A SIN, according to THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, which is the ONLY Standard of SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS?

. MATTHEW 5:9-12.

9. "Blessed are the Peacemakers:
for they shall be called The Children of God.
10. "Blessed are they which are persecuted
for righteousness' sake:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye, when men
shall revile you,
and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of evil
against you falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for Great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so persecuted they the Prophets
which were before you."

I agree with Donald Trump when he says that, RAPISTS should be hung up by their balls in supermarket malls and beaten by disgusted shoppers.

. MARK 7:5-13.

5. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him,

"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to the Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands?"
6. He answered and said unto them,

"Well hath Esaias prophesied of you Hypocrites,
as it is written,

'THIS PEOPLE HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS,
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
7. 'HOWBEIT IN VAIN
DO THEY WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.'

8. "For laying aside The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
as the washing of pots and cups:
and many other such like things ye do."

9. And he said unto them,

"Full well ye reject The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER;'

and,

'WHOSO CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH:'

11. "But ye say,
'If a man shall say to his father or mother,

"IT IS CORBAN,
THAT IS TO SAY,
A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST
BE PROFITED BY ME;"
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

12. "And ye suffer him no more to do ought
for his father or his mother;
13. "Making The Word of God of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."

IT IS VERY INTERESTING THAT YOU EXPRESS SUPPORT FOR THE COMMANDMENT OF THE HYPOCRITE UNBELIEVER, DONALD TRUMP- CONSIDERING THAT HIS VAST FORTUNE IS BUILT ON THE SINS OF HIS FATHER, WHO WAS A KNOWN WHOREMONGER.

Watch your balls, Oaroloye !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/donald-trumps-fortune-is-built-on-money-from-prostitutes-and-brothels-6203104/

IT IS VERY INTERESTING THAT YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THE (WELL-KNOWN-TO-BE) SON OF A WHOREMONGER, WHEN TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S SUBORDINATES ARE ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT.

https://tbjoshuawatch./tag/sexual-abuse/

https://tbjoshuawatch./2011/01/29/tb-joshua-and-sexual-abuse-2-the-context/

KNOWING HOW PAINFUL IT IS TO BE ACCUSED WITHOUT PROOF, AND TO HAVE ONE'S IMAGE TARNISHED BY INNUENDO, WHY WOULD YOU DO IT YOURSELF?

What exactly do you people worship in that your so-called church?

It cannot be GOD.

WHY WOULD NOT GOD PROTECT A VICTIM FROM RAPE?

ONLY because THEY SINNED.

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me,
and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

THE IMMINENT VICTIM OF RAPE IN WHOM YAHSHUA IS ABIDING, AND WHO ABIDES IN YAHSHUA CAN ASK FOR ANYTHING THEY WANT.

If they do not ASK GOD TO STOP THE IMPENDING RAPE, whose fault can it possibly be, but theirs'?
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2017
CHARLOE:

Sorry, I am not "wondering" anything; I know exactly why RAPE is CONDONED in The Bible.

This PRINCIPLE is what ALLOWS AGGRESSION all through The Bible, whereupon THE VICTIMS are PUNISHED for NOT having their DEFENSES ready!

. LUKE 11:15-26.

15. But some of them said,

"He casteth out Devils through Beelzebub the Chief of the Devils."

16. And others, tempting him, sought of him a Sign from Heaven.
17. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation;
and a house divided against a house falleth.
18. "If Satan also be divided against himself,
how shall his kingdom stand?
because ye say that I cast out Devils through Beelzebub.
19. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your sons cast them out?
therefore shall they be your judges.
20. "But if I with The Finger of God cast out Devils,
no doubt The Kingdom of God is come upon you.

21. "When a Strong Man armed keepeth his Palace,
his Goods are in Peace:
22. "But when a stronger than he shall come upon him,
and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour
wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. "He that is not with me is against me:
and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
24."When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places, seeking rest;
and finding none, he saith,

'I WILL RETURN UNTO MY HOUSE WHENCE I CAME OUT.'

25. "And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. "Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits
more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there:
and the last state of that man is worse than the first."

GOD IS NOT OBLIGED TO PROTECT THOSE WHO ARE NEITHER VIGILANT, NOR PREPARED.

If YOU were a GIRL, and you LEARNED that, when you turned 13, there would be PSYCHO-NUTJOBS here, there, and everywhere, who would want to POUNCE ON YOU, TAKE AWAY YOUR VIRGINITY, AND TRAUMATIZE YOU FOR LIFE... what would you DO about it?

If I were a woman, I don't know what I would be able to do, without TESTOSTERONE reaching my brain on a constant basis.

I would probably be as STUPID as most every other woman in the History of EVER!

No. Unless my Sex-Change came with RADICAL BRAIN DAMAGE, I would TRAIN MYSELF to enter KARATE DAN LEVELS that have never been seen on Earth since the YIN DYNASTY, or something!

My High School nickname would probably be "THE DENTIST," or "THE TOOTH FAIRY," or something like that!

Why is every girl not like that?

Why is RAPE not thought of in the same category as BUNGEE-JUMPING, or FREE-BASE CLIMBING or MMM?

Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by EazyMoh(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2017
Cc Albhagdadi
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2017
SHALOM!

proudafrogal:
OP are u a rapist? why are you obsessed with rape not being a sin in the bible? you have been creating thread after thread on this ridiculous topic.

Yet this is the most intelligent Comment you were able to respond with?

Disappointing.

I thought that there would be people smart enough to understand WHY this is important.

But there AREN'T.

THAT IS A STUPID THING TO SAY.

Before The Ten Commandments were issued, GOD COMMANDED that ANY Human or ANIMAL that tried to go up the mountain should be killed.

After the TEN COMMANDMENTS- which stopped at TEN, because the Children of Israel RAN AWAY at hearing the Voice of God-

. EXODUS 22:18-24.

18. "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
19. “Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
20. “He that sacrificeth unto any god,
save unto The LORD only,
he shall be utterly destroyed.
21. “Thou shalt neither vex a stranger,
nor oppress him:
for ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt.
22. “Ye shall not afflict any widow,
or fatherless child.
23. “If thou afflict them in any wise,
and they cry at all unto me,
I will surely hear their cry;
24. “And My Wrath shall wax hot,
and I will kill you with the sword;
and your wives shall be widows,
and your children fatherless. "

WHEN PEOPLE WERE DOING THINGS THAT WOULD BRING THE WRATH OF GOD DOWN ON EVERYONE, ACCORDING TO YOU, THEIR PARENTS SHOULD JUST LOOK THE OTHER WAY?

These people who KNEW THE WORD OF GOD, and KNEW what was expected of them, BUT STILL REBELLED?

so Op if your son disobeyed murder him you hear because it is not a sin.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR SO SAYING.

YAHSHUA explicitly stated that SINNERS cannot pass Capital Judgments upon Sinners.

. JOHN 8:3-11.

3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him
a woman taken in Adultery;
and when they had set her in the midst,
4. They say unto him,

"Master, this woman was taken in Adultery,
in the very act.
5. "Now Moses in the Law Commanded us,
that such should be stoned:
but what sayest thou?

6. This they said, tempting him,
that they might have to accuse him
But Jesus stooped down,
and with his finger wrote on the ground,
as though he heard them not.
7. So when they continued asking him,
he lifted up himself
and said unto them,

"He that is without sin among you,
let him first cast a stone at her."

8. And again he stooped down,
and wrote on the ground.
9. And they which heard it,
being convicted by their own conscience,
went out one by one,
beginning at the eldest,
even unto the last:
and Jesus was left alone,
and the woman standing in the midst.
10. When Jesus had lifted up himself,
and saw none but the woman,
he said unto her,

"Woman, where are those thine accusers?
hath no man condemned thee?"

11. She said,

"No man, Lord."
And Jesus said unto her,

"Neither do I condemn thee:
go, and sin no more."

MOSES HATED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, who caused him to lose his position as Prince of Egypt, and his Right to enter The Promised Land, and WAITED until his LAST SERMON ON EARTH, to tell them HOW HE HAD MADE THEIR PARENTS KILL THEMSELVES:

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an Abomination unto The LORD thy God.

THIS WAS WHY THERE WAS NO ONE IN HIS AGE-GROUP, BY THE TIME THEY REACHED THE PROMISED LAND.

YAHSHUA LOVED HIS DISCIPLES, AND THEREFORE WARNED THEM, AT THE VERY BEGINNING, OF THE DANGERS OF ASYMMETRICAL JUDGMENTS!

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THE DOG IS THE ONE WHO HEARS THE WORD OF GOD, BUT DOES NOT PROCESS IT THROUGH MEDITATION, BUT VOMITS IT, DEMANDING THAT SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN IT TO THEM- AS IF THEY WERE NOT ISSUED THEIR OWN BRAIN, SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE.

THEREFORE, when the Children of Israel learned that there were PRETEXTS for KILLING THEIR OWN BRETHREN, who had escaped from under the same oppression as themselves, AND TAKE THEIR STUFF, they didn't THINK about the CONSEQUENCES- they just DID it.

Therefore, THE UNIVERSE KILLED THEM within 40 years.

also you can sell your children into slavery. nonsense.

false religion.

YOU REALLY ARE A FOOL.

What is wrong with SLAVERY?

The MOST PERFECT Educational System ever devised!

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"NOW these are the Judgments which thou shalt set before them.
2. "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve:
and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself:
if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have given him a wife,
and she have born him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children shall be her master's,
and he shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

'I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:'

6." Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post;
and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul;
and he shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power,
seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if he have betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not these three unto her,
then shall she go out free without money."

. DEUTERONOMY 15:12-18.

12. And if thy brother, an Hebrew man,
or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee,
and serve thee six years;
then in the seventh year
thou shalt let him go free from thee.
13. And when thou sendest him out free from thee,
thou shalt not let him go away empty:
14. Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock,
and out of thy floor,
and out of thy winepress:
of that wherewith The LORD thy God hath Blessed thee
thou shalt give unto him.
15. And thou shalt remember
that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt,
and The LORD thy God redeemed thee:
therefore I Command thee this thing to day.
16. And it shall be, if he say unto thee,

“I WILL NOT GO AWAY FROM THEE;”

because he loveth thee and thine house,
because he is well with thee;
17. Then thou shalt take an aul,
and thrust it through his ear unto the door,
and he shall be thy servant for ever.
And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise.
18. It shall not seem hard unto thee,
when thou sendest him away free from thee;
for he hath been worth a double hired servant to thee,
in serving thee six years:
and The LORD thy God shall Bless thee
in all that thou doest.

THE "SLAVES," AS YOU CALL THEM SPEND SIX YEARS LEARNING REAL-LIFE MONEY-EARNING SKILLS- THEN THEY WERE SET FREE.

If they wanted freedom.

WOMEN had no use for "FREEDOM."

Atheists would want them "FREE" to go fornicate, and get robbed, and all the sorts of nonsense their women do today.

WHEN HEBREW CHILDREN were SOLD INTO SLAVERY, they came back SEVEN YEARS LATER, as MEN.

WHEREAS you Atheist Idiots see NOTHING wrong with NOT ONLY selling your own children into SLAVERY, instead of the SLAVEMASTER PAYING you, the parent, YOU PAY THE SLAVEMASTER!

ENOUGH MONEY to buy a HOUSE- and when he is done, THERE IS NO EMPLOYMENT for MANY of the RELEASED SLAVES!

Nor can they use ANYTHING out of what they were FORCED to learn as a SLAVE: "HOW BIG IS THE SUN?" "HOW FAR IS THE MOON?" "HOW OLD IS THE EARTH?" "WHAT IS IT CALLED, WHEN YOU TURN OVER ONE-AND-A-HALF TIMES, ENTERING INTO A SWIMMING POOL?" to earn money to FEED themselves, let alone build their own home.

In case you are that dumb, let me explain: I AM TALKING ABOUT THE "SCHOOL-SYSTEM."
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 06, 2017
oaroloye:
!

I AM A STUPID, IMMORAL, GENOCIDAL, RAPE AND SLAVERY APOLOGIST JUST LIKE YAHWEH AS RECORDED IN THE EVIL BIBLE
."

yeah no wonder you make long irrational posts as a result years of brain washing just like another psycho called scie.ncewatch.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2017
proudafrogal:

yeah no wonder you make long irrational posts as a result years of brain washing just like another psycho called scie.ncewatch.

That is not what I said in any of my posts- as anyone who clicks on the links will see.

I AM A STUPID, IMMORAL, GENOCIDAL, RAPE AND SLAVERY APOLOGIST JUST LIKE YAHWEH AS RECORDED IN THE EVIL BIBLE

STUPID? I have THE WISDOM OF GOD, the least of which is greater than the greatest Human WISDOM.

MORALITY? Is the Ungodly Sinner's FAILED attempt to match Righteousness, which is better.

GENOCIDAL? Is what a FOOL calls someone who has never killed anyone.

RAPE APOLOGIST: If RAPE is evil, what if one of our ancestors or we were the product of RAPE? Should we judge our ancestors, and kill ourselves?

I merely said what THE LAW SAID: that RAPE WAS NOT A SIN, and that the Ancients had instances where THEY WERE COMMANDED to RAPE women.

I mentioned this because I intended to show the awesome, MAN-MOWING WEAPONS God ordained for THE PROTECTION OF WOMEN and other SERVANTS OF GOD.

Had any WOMEN here shown ANY BACKBONE, I would have EXPLAINED THEM.

But you are all not worthy.

YOU ARE ALL WEAK AND IMMATURE FOOLS WITH NO FAITH.

SLAVERY APOLOGIST: God ordained SLAVERY to ERADICATE POVERTY, and LEAD us to our DIVINE INHERITANCE.

THE LAW OF SLAVERY says that SIX YEARS you SERVE YOUR MASTER, and THE SEVENTH YEAR, you GO FREE- with STARTUP CAPITAL to begin your oen business, which you learned at your Master's Expense.

This is the EARTHLY ANALOGY of the PATH TO GOD IN HEAVEN: how to become a PROPHET OF GOD and SPEAK TO HIM ON EQUAL TERMS.

OVER SEVEN YEARS you gain The Seven SPIRITS OF GOD, each the Ruling Power in Its designated Universe- that is, HEAVEN.

THIS IS DONE BY WORKING FOR GOD, OUR TYRANNICAL MASTER- Who can KILL us, if we FAIL Him- a thing which a HARSH EARTHLY MASTER is BEST suited to TRAIN us to confront- BY KEEPING THEIR EVERY COMMANDMENT!

When we have all seven SPIRITS OF GOD, we have our FREEDOM of THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

As ANGELIC BEINGS: IMMORTAL.

This is what GOD INVITED YOU TO- but you were NONE of you WORTHY!

Instead, you took THE CHEAP SHOT, and OPPRESSED A STRANGER, using USELESS and UNWORTHY insignificant persons as your EXCUSE for BLASPHEMY.

How is this worth it to you?
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2017
oaroloye:

YOU ARE ALL WEAK AND IMMATURE FOOLS WITH NO FAITH.

SLAVERY APOLOGIST: God ordained SLAVERY to ERADICATE POVERTY, and LEAD us to our DIVINE INHERITANCE.

THE LAW OF SLAVERY says that SIX YEARS you SERVE YOUR MASTER, and THE SEVENTH YEAR, you GO FREE- with STARTUP CAPITAL to begin your oen business, which you learned at your Master's Expense.

This is the EARTHLY ANALOGY of the PATH TO GOD IN HEAVEN: how to become a PROPHET OF GOD and SPEAK TO HIM ON EQUAL TERMS.

OVER SEVEN YEARS you gain The Seven SPIRITS OF GOD, each the Ruling Power in Its designated Universe- that is, HEAVEN.

THIS IS DONE BY WORKING FOR GOD, OUR TYRANNICAL MASTER- Who can KILL us, if we FAIL Him- a thing which a HARSH EARTHLY MASTER is BEST suited to TRAIN us to confront- BY KEEPING THEIR EVERY COMMANDMENT!

When we have all seven SPIRITS OF GOD, we have our FREEDOM of THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

As ANGELIC BEINGS: IMMORTAL.

This is what GOD INVITED YOU TO- but you were NONE of you WORTHY!

Instead, you took THE CHEAP SHOT, and OPPRESSED A STRANGER, using USELESS and UNWORTHY insignificant persons as your EXCUSE for BLASPHEMY.

How is this worth it to you?

Mr Man stop Worshiping ancient Jewish racist deity you mentally enslaved African. the so called law governing slavery is for Hebrew Israelites.

Leviticus 25:44-46
your male and female slaves are to come from nations around you from them you may buy slaves. you may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clan born in your country and they will become your property. you can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and you can make them slaves for life but most not rule over your fellow Israelite ruthlessness.

so tell me how does this solve poverty? is it by their children inheriting a fellow humanbeing or by them being slaves for life?

oya reply with a long baseless epistle defending the Jewish deity created by Jewish people for Jewish people who don't give a shit about oaroloye. brainwashed psycho. you and sci.encewatch deserve to be friends.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by oaroloye(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
SHALOM!

proudafrogal:

Mr Man stop Worshiping ancient Jewish racist deity you mentally enslaved African. the so called law governing slavery is for Hebrew Israelites.

The Jewish Racist Entity, as you ignorantly call Him, specially created the HEBREW People to be THEIR God, while every other nation served DEVILS who were FEEDING off of their Souls- a thing they should have perceived for themselves, if they had bothered to use their EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION option.

If they had had MINYANS, other nations would have had PROPHETS, who would have told them The Truth. God told Abraham that any Sinful Population Centre that could still produce a MINYAN would be spared His Judgment and allowed to live.

How is that unreasonable of Him?

. MATTHEW 5:21-26.

21. "Ye have heard that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

['WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:

22. "But I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his brother,

'RACA,'

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger of Hell Fire.'

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy Brother,
and then come and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the Adversary
deliver thee to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

BY BEING ANGRY WITH PEOPLE WHO OWNED SLAVES 3,000 YEARS AGO, YOU HAVE FORFEITED YOUR SOUL- AND FOR WHAT?

People who, were they alive today, certainly wouldn't care about YOU, nor THANK you for trying to "FREE" them from people who were NOT holding them prisoner!

Do you think that these Slaves were chained up and tied up like in "ROOTS?"

. DEUTERONOMY 23:15-17.

15. Thou shalt not deliver unto his master
the servant which is escaped from his master
unto thee:
16. He shall dwell with thee,
even among you,
in that place which he shall choose
in one of thy gates,
where it liketh him best:
thou shalt not oppress him.
17. There shall be no LovePeddler
of the daughters of Israel,
nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

THE PROSTITUTION WAS DONE BY THE ALIENS.

Notice that PAUL DELIBERATELY BROKE the Commandment to NOT return a Runaway Slave, when he BRAINWASHED Onesimus, and sent him back to his FALSE CHRISTIAN MASTER, Philemon.

THESE PRINCIPLES ARE VERY IMPORTANT!

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

ALL MORTAL HUMANS ARE SLAVES.

IF THEY ARE SINNERS, THE DEVIL IS THEIR MASTER.

THE LORD YAHSHUA IS THE LIBERATOR.

The SLAVERY LAW illustrates this analogically, PRINCIPLE-BY-PRINCIPLE.

Leviticus 25:44-46
your male and female slaves are to come from nations around you from them you may buy slaves. you may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clan born in your country and they will become your property. you can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and you can make them slaves for life but most not rule over your fellow Israelite ruthlessness.

so tell me how does this solve poverty? is it by their children inheriting a fellow humanbeing or by them being slaves for life?

ALIENS from outside THE COVENANT cannot have the same rights as Children of Abraham, Isaac, and Yacob. Why should they?

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO ANYTHING WITHIN THE BORDERS OF ANCIENT ISRAEL.

They DON'T have to be there.

If they have no TRADE GOODS, their only LAWFUL Options are EMPLOYMENT and BEGGING.

If they do not like the conditions in Israel, they were welcome to go back to their Devil-Worshipping cesspools they jokingly called their home countries.

It was explicitly forbidden to return a Runaway Slave to their Master, nor to oppress him.

. PHILEMON 1:10-14..

10. I beseech thee for my son Onesimus,
whom I have begotten in my bonds:
11. Which in time past was to thee unprofitable,
but now profitable to thee and to me:
12. Whom I have sent again:
thou therefore receive him,
that is, mine own bowels:
13. Whom I would have retained with me,
that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me
in the Bonds of the Gospel:
14. But without thy mind would I do nothing;
that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity,
but willingly.

oya reply with a long baseless epistle defending the Jewish deity created by Jewish people for Jewish people who don't give a shit about oaroloye. brainwashed psycho. you and sci.encewatch deserve to be friends.

THE SUBJECT of the Bible is YAHSHUA.

He was the ONLY JEW who EVER COSTED about the Gentiles. Where did HE tell his Disciples that they could OWN HUMAN BEINGS?

Rather, HE COMMANDED that HIS DISCIPLES should esteem themselves SLAVES of their Brethren, and WARNED that EXALTING THEMSELVES above others would lead to their ABASEMENT.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,

"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works:
for they say,
and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost
rooms at feasts,
and the chief seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called Rabbi:
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye
them that are entering
to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
the greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
For ye compass sea and land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
the Child of Hell
than yourselves."

HE FORBADE THEM TO BE MASTERS.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out the Chief Rooms;
saying unto them,
8. "When thou art bidden
of any man to a wedding,
sit not down in the Highest Room;
lest a more honourable man than thou
be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the Lowest Room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the Lowest Room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND, GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

BUT THEY DISOBEYED HIM, AND SO LOST EVERYTHING HE GAVE THEM, BY TRYING TO KEEP EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Fortunately for the millions of believers in God, they have 24hr a day with 7 days per week to freely examine powerful and effective demonstrations of God's love as revealed in the Gospels and the Book of Acts. Emmanuel TV is the channel of choice even for honest doctors that watch and learn more about the mighty healing power of Jesus. There are honest doctors that send there patients to the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for effective healing.

The Manchester United UNDER-17 Captain, ANGEL GOMES testified of being healed of hip and groin injuries by Tuberculosis Joshua.

This sort of Healing is unprovable.

This is the KEYING-OUT of ENGRAMS- an everyday thing in SCIENTOLOGY.

Many of you readers will be more familiar with SOCCER and its players than me. A co-worker, whom I know dotes on Football totally denied that any "CAPTAIN OF MANCHESTER UNITED" had ever been "HEALED BY TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA."

I checked with GOOGLE for any mention of such a HOAX Claim, and found that it was NOT a hoax- a "MANCHESTER UNITED" Captain WAS HEALED by TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA: his name is ANGEL GOMES.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA does NOT want you to know that SOCCER IS DESTRUCTIVE TO THE SOUL.
I see that you are preaching about the miracle healings of Fictional Scientology and the fictional Hoax called DIANETICS. You claim that it is an everyday occurrence in Criminal Scientology.

Well I have terrible news for you fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye.

The insane founder of Criminal Scientology's wife Northrup threatened to leave Hubbard if he didn’t get psychiatric help. He responded by fleeing to Cuba with the couple's young daughter. Wright explains in the documentary that Hubbard could not care for the child, so he gave her to a mentally challenged mother and daughter who reportedly kept the child in “some kind of cage.”

L.Ron Hubbards wife Sarah Northrup recalled a terrible ordeal: “Ron called me and told me he killed our daughter. He said he cut her into little pieces and dropped the pieces in a river and that this was my fault. Then hours later he’d call back and say she was still alive. And this went on and on and on.”
She begged for a divorce. Finally, in 1951, Hubbard agreed to divorce his wife Sarah, and she was granted full custody of their daughter.

“When I left him he cleaned out all the joint bank accounts so I wouldn’t have any money,” Northrup stated in her writings at the time.
By 1952, the popularity of "Dianetics" passed and Hubbard became desperate for money. His wife knew all his secrets and exposed his fraudulent activities.
He began integrating the ideas from the fictional novel Dianetics into the beliefs and practices of what he eventually called Scientology.
Re: Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment by ScienceWatch: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I love you too.

Did you not know that I would be about my Father's business?

No?

Then stop taking PANADOL without Qualified Medical Supervision- it affects the brain.

Fortunately for the millions of believers in God, they have 24hr a day with 7 days per week to freely examine powerful and effective demonstrations of God's love as revealed in the Gospels and the Book of Acts. Emmanuel TV is the channel of choice even for honest doctors that watch and learn more about the mighty healing power of Jesus. There are honest doctors that send there patients to the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA for effective healing. The Manchester United UNDER-17 Captain, ANGEL GOMES testified of being healed of hip and groin injuries by Tuberculosis Joshua. This sort of Healing is unprovable.

This is the KEYING-OUT of ENGRAMS- it is an everyday thing in SCIENTOLOGY.
How can you claim that you have studied Criminal Scientology for more than 20yrs but you never got your fake doctorate ?

Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard the prophet of Criminal Scientology exposed as a 'fraud' by British diplomats 30 years ago
By Graham Smith for MailOnline
UPDATED: 01:07 BST, 7 August 2009

British diplomats investigating the qualifications of L Ron Hubbard exposed the Scientology founder as a fraud 30 years ago.
The science-fiction writer, who invented the religion Scientolgy awarded himself a PhD from a sham 'diploma mill' college he had acquired in California.
British consulate workers in Los Angeles secretly gathered information on behalf of the government.
Whitehall officials launched the covert investigation after Scientologists threatened to sue over the government's 1968 decision to ban followers from entering the UK to visit the sect's headquarters in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Former senior Scientologist John McMaster exposed the scam when he said, “The position is that L. Ron Hubbard acquired premises somewhere in Los Angeles which they had fraudulently registered as a university called Sequoia and thenimmediately awarded each other doctorates.'

The British government had sent an urgent telegram to its consulate in Los Angeles asking officials there to find out as much information about Hubbard and Scientology as possible.
A reply on April 26 1977 said: 'After exhaustive inquiries we have now tracked down the organisation named Sequoia University which was closed down by state authorities in 1971 and all documents impounded.
'The facts are that it neither has nor ever had approval and its status is not recognized in California...

'It is a "will of the wisp" organisation (referring to Sequoia University) which has no premises and does not really exist. It has not and never had any authority whatsoever to issue diplomas or degrees and the dean is sought by the authorities "for questioning".'
American officials were also investigating the origins of Hubbard’s qualifications, the records show.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204715/Scientology-founder-L-Ron-Hubbard-exposed-fraud-British-diplomats-30-years-ago.html#ixzz4pCPHOYdq

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Watching The TV Show "Billions"? / My Atheist Brother / The Real Story Of David And Goliath That Nobody Tells You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.