Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Inner Man Speaks: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Inner Man Speaks: (342 Views)

The Inner Man / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Inner Man Speaks: by seiyefajohn(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2017
The value or level of my inner/internal substance i cannot quantify, i'm only a man wheeling his life the best possible way that he can, powered by divine direction and guardians.

Dou i shake, i waver, i sometimes tremble, stumble and fall, but i always stand back up to recoup and regroup for the cause.

A powerful cause with leading guts, nothing else in our world worth more to us than it.

I mean our-PURPOSE for been HERE.

-Seiyefa JOHN

(1) (Reply)

Privileges Of God's Children 1 / Is The Bread Spoken Of In The Bible Same As The Bread Of Our Times? / Pope Francis Is Embarking On A High-profile Pilgrimage To Fatima In Central Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.