Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Adolf Hitler In Kogi Lugard House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adolf Hitler In Kogi Lugard House (414 Views)

Lord Lugard Footbridge Kaduna: 116 Years After (Photos, Video) / Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler In Kogi Lugard House by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
my dear state is in jeopardy this moment, i read about Adolf Hitler, how reckless, inhuman and wicked he was during his reign, I never knew there is going to be a black man Hitler ruling my dear state, an opportunist, who sees his position as a throne that he is going to rule forever, unfortunately for him one day he will leave and all his shortcomings will be brought before him,
One thing that upset me most is some of these ethnic bigots (ebira) that always see the good side of this black man Hitler. They never a day stood firm on their feet to condemn his anti people policies,
See, you can't say since you are not in kogi now, you are less concern with kogi issues, your root is your root, no two ways about it, definitely u have an uncle who is a civil servant, a father who is a business man, a mother who is a trader, and a relations who are students, these people benefit directly from government..
Before I forgot, what are kogi legislatures doing? Are they just there just mark attendance or they are there for fleets of cars and personal achievement, is time you all wake up from ur respective slumbers and save kogi from further sinking
Dine with beast today, tommorow you will end up at the belly of the beast
#peace

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines For Today!! / UNIBEN Mourns Student Who Drowned In River Benue / Malnutrition Rate Alarming In Parts Of Nigeria – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.