Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

BREAKING: Nobody Knows Cause Of My Brother’s Death — Deji Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nobody Knows Cause Of My Brother’s Death — Deji Adeleke (524 Views)

APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / Deji Adeleke Denies Osun 2018 ‘Governorship Ambition’ / “It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nobody Knows Cause Of My Brother’s Death — Deji Adeleke by KENNING2010: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Deji Adeleke, younger brother to the late first civilian Governor of Osun State, Senator Isiaka Adeleke has said the cause of the senator’s death has not been known not even by pathologists.
https://skytrendnews.com/2017/04/26/breaking-nobody-knows-cause-brothers-death-deji-adeleke/

Re: BREAKING: Nobody Knows Cause Of My Brother’s Death — Deji Adeleke by Mophasa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

The Road To 2015 General Election: How Saraki, El-rufai, Amaechi And The New Pdp / The Inspector General Of Police Is After My Life, Wike Cries Out / Umeh: Give Anambra Central A Senator Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.