Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke (412 Views)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke by IROHINOodua: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
My brother was not killed- Deji Adeleke
By Ayo Adeosun
Deji Adeleke, The immediate junior brother of late Senator Isiaka Adeleke told journalists today in Ede that his senior brother was not murdered.
At a press conference held at Ede today and attended by Irohinoodua, the junior Adeleke, speaking on behalf of the family said his brother’s cause of death could not yet be traced to poison or murder by shred of fact.
‘Let us say the truth. My brother was not murdered or killed by anyone. At least for now, that is the position. We ordered an autopsy as to the cause of his death, but the autopsy will take about two to three weeks. So it is wrong for anyone to jump to say it is murder or poison.”
Deji also urged the people of Ede to be calm and not to allow themselves to be used by political interests. He said when the late Adeleke was alive, he was not known for violence.
His position contradicts the statement by one Tuniji who claimed his brother was murdered.
Deji however urged members of the public to disregard reports in the social media linking the death of the politician to poison of murder. He said what the family needed now was support so as to be able to survive the trauma and emotion generated by the sudden death of the politician.
Re: Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke by okonja(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay. angry
Re: Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke by Pieromania: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
The man is only trying to protect his business,if he speaks nonsense,Pacific Drilling go hear am.That is wisdom

(1) (Reply)

All Within (the Praise Of A Foodie) / Lil_wayne's Birthday,compare To Davido's Birthday (video) / Ex-wife Gets £453 Million Divorce Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.