Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,067 members, 7,867,024 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment (41368 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by brojoshua: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Crooked business people. Giving only to people who are taken from.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by drdeola001: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
May be you lied that you are a member and they knew u lied.
If u are a member u will have a tithe booklet and not card.
The school was built from tithes of members so what's the big deal.
God instituted tithe paying Malachi 3:10,11.
Look for job elsewhere dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Adaowerri111: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
linearity:

But don't you see the hypocrisy?

Why allow non members & non tithers to attend their schools, including Universities and also employe non members/non tithers lectures?

It is all an effort to get the best of both worlds and have nothing to do with God or religion or doctrine.

The truth is, it their business and they can make up the rules, however twisted they might be...but the hypocrisy is glaring.

You just rendered this post invalid, thank you
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by lastmessenger: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Good prerequisite, that's how they want to run their skuul, if you can't obey God go work for Buhari, you're too small to dictate what happens in winners chapel, go look for job elsewhere
I wish God treat us the same way we treat other Christians without mercy. Bla bla bla and then you think you made a very valid point. For the fact that tithe is mandated and not free will is the reason why I won't pay it. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
linearity:

But don't you see the hypocrisy?

Why allow non members & non tithers to attend their schools, including Universities and also employe non members/non tithers lectures?

It is all an effort to get the best of both worlds and have nothing to do with God or religion or doctrine.

The truth is, it their business and they can make up the rules, however twisted they might be...but the hypocrisy is glaring.

Well, its a private business. For all their shortcomings, this girl has no case.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by ismart: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
So the next best thing is to run to social media. How do we truly know what happened?

Do we know if you lied that you are a member thinking it would give you an advantage. Only for them to request evidence you begin stammer.
it true. If you are not a winners member you don't stand a chance.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by fernandoc(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:

And that same church will be preaching love o!
Smh.....
What business is it to you? Is it your church? Or is the tithe your money?

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by taurusmena1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Help me ask am ooooh
beautycrush24:

Na which god send them that one?
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Adaowerri111: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
lastmessenger:
I wish God treat us the same way we treat other Christians without mercy. Bla bla bla and then you think you made a very valid point. For the fact that tithe is mandated and not free will is the reason why I won't pay it. Rubbish

LOL, and what has your lean tithe got to do with the progress of the house of God
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Must you work for that organization?

If you don't like their policies then go set up your own organization and implement your own employment criteria undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nukualofa: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
martineverest:
thank God i stopped going to church since this yr.....i cant fall mugu to diz pastors
clap for yourself as an nza
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by teezy001: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
I still don't know why some people are meticulously stupid, you are the same people that will complain that they don't employ their church members. That useless lady is a scam that want to defranchise the real members. Get this to your skull; it is done in every religious organisation to curb intruder and rebels.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by lastmessenger: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

LOL, and what has your lean tithe got to do with the progress of the house of God
it has nothing to do with the so called growth you mentioned. The growth is the empire na( universities and all) . My dear i won't lie to anyone with bible to take his money .meanwhile you are brainwashed and you don't have the mind of your own. A man is controlling you up and down and you here talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nukualofa: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:
So, tax-paying is now one of the prerequisites for employment.............. na wa o!

So much for religious bigotry!

Anyway, having personal relationship with your God is different from being blindly and fanatically religious!

Tax paying kwa? What are you reading
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Tokziby: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
I weep for the future of this country each time i read comments on NL.

If God be man, how mush we for pay for all the good things HE has don for us.

People are employing based on corruption yet some people here are blindly supporting them cos of the church involved. Nepotism is part of corruption in case u dont know. Its means their recruitment is based on sentiment and not merit. The last time CBN was employing politicians children, you all were opening ur trashy mouth and castigating them. Now that the church is doing the same, u are saying its their policy?? Is that what Jesus preached when he said, "Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself", was there any strings attached to the neighbors. This is the reason the country is not moving forward, paddy paddy and arrangy masters.
We condone some and we castigate others for committing same offence. What is the different between u and PMB that is using insecticide on some and using deodorant on others?? So if u were given the chance to give ur tithes to the needy, u will request for their church card abi. Or if God elevated u to become an employer u will employ based on ur tribe and not competency. Thank God Dangote or Otedola or Adenuga no be church, we for don hear am for this country. You go don see muslim only employment or christian only employment.

There is no difference between modern day churches and politicians, they both get money from the masses and use it to enrich themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Read your bible sire, there is always a condition
Adaowerri111:

They don't pay taxes it's like that because they are a none profit organization. And in western countries none profit organizations dare not deny anyone a job for not providing prove of donations .

In western world this job seeker can sue this church. You people should stop supporting theses business reaping people off in the name of Christianity they are taking us back to Stone Age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by greatgod2012(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
Tax paying kwa? What are you reading

thank you my sis, it was a typo, I mean tithe!
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by hope4life: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Good prerequisite, that's how they want to run their skuul, if you can't obey God go work for Buhari, you're too small to dictate what happens in winners chapel, go look for job elsewhere

Your comment too insensitive, harsh and dehumanistic. Winners Chapels approach is unchristianly, unbiblical and unpatriotic

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nukualofa: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
greatgod2012:

thank you my sis, it was a typo, I mean tithe!
Sis ke? Kilode? Se fe ki fu e mgbati
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by hope4life: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Your comment too insensitive, harsh and dehumanistic. Winners Chapels approach is unchristianly, unbiblical and unpatriotic.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by dosht(f): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

My Church member
Weh done my Sis
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Adaowerri111: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
lastmessenger:
it has nothing to do with the so called growth you mentioned. The growth is the empire na( universities and all) . My dear i won't lie to anyone with bible to take his money .meanwhile you are brainwashed and you don't have the mind of your own. A man is controlling you up and down and you here talking trash.

Brainwashed and still living well, thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Adaowerri111: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
hope4life:

Your comment too insensitive, harsh and dehumanistic. Winners Chapels approach is unchristianly, unbiblical and unpatriotic.

The post was everything you just said

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by lastmessenger: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Brainwashed and still living well, thanks to God
and who is not living well? Biko park abeg. You think is the thingy you give as tithes that is making you live well. You need to go read about men who literally gave their all and still did not make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by imam07: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is it not a person that was working b4 that wld get tithe giving record.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Realhommie(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Authentic2000:
Winners chapel does not used tithe card. You can have tithe number if you so wish.Try another lie.
They have tithe booklet.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
nwakibe:
Even in political appointment; you must undergo tax payment clearance before you are appointed. So it's not a big deal.
I like ur logic
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by nuelsylves(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

So punishment for not paying a tithe is to deny people an employment opportunity? And God gave them authority to punish those that disobey God's words?

Bible reader! If God should deny us opportunities in life, who will be alive?

The owners of all these churches (the so called Pastors) are still alive today not because of their righteousness or keeping God's instructions but because of God's infinite mercy and grace.

If God should apply the same conditions they (Pastors) are applying to people, what do you think will be the result?

Moreover why on earth should there be a card for marking tithe payments? was it also stated in the Bible? Bible reader.
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by Anfieldboss: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
alignacademy:
Thanks for sharing.

At least now you know you don't meet the requirements of that organization, please look for ANOTHER job.

Various religious organizations have their own employment policies.

The motives may not be clear to some of us, but they do reserve the right to determine who they want to work with.

Just like most of us are not too excited about wearing ties, yet certain organizations DEMAND you wear them to work faithfully, again for their own reasons.

Not being a tithing member of THAT organization doesn't mean you should give up on yourself and say "Welcome to Nigeria".

Are they the only people hiring?

Please brush up your CV and look for people who need your skills.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by anochuko01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
nuelsylves:

If God decides to run this world with a condition, who will be qualified to live?
wait till day of judgement... you'll know.
chaff and wheat dey grow together now, everybody dey talk as dem like.

1 Like

Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by streetzdreamz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

"his lean tithe" "progress of the house of God" as though you know the guys net worth,very shallow thinking!!! which God are you serving to start with?? tithing according to the scriptures is not a must or a prerequisite, you give what you have when you have, and its the one tenth of your basic income,how do u expect an unemployed individual to have a steady inflow of income,not to talk of tithing!!!! its your type that reads the bible upside down,edit it to your own taste and then carry it on your head like a hunters lamp at night!!!!!! the church is a non profit organization, hence they don't pay tax so why mandate prospective employees to pay tithes before applying? where is it written in the bible that if you failed to pay your tithes you are hellbound? bloody hypocrites spewing gibberish as though they know it all, y'al don't have an idea of what the bible preaches..........
Re: Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment by imam07: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Politics,scam,nepotism and favouritism in living faith church and the universities​ now.
Nobody should quote me because i know what u don't know.
I never get their time now. By the time i get their time, Bishop David Oyedepo will hear some of his senior staffs atrocities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.