Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,802 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... (1174 Views)

Robots Now Work At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by sameehunter11: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Breaking: Buhari to now work from home, asks officials to bring files on his table -Lai Mohammed

By Levinus Nwabughiogu ABUJA-

Federal Government has said that President Muhammadu Buhari from now operate from home. Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the meeting of the Federal Executive Council, FEC on Wednesday said that the President needed some rest and has asked that all the files on his table be brought to him at his official residence at the Presidential Villa, Abuja for treatment.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-buhari-now-work-home-asks-officials-bring-files-table-lai-mohammed/

Guess we all knew this was coming. as usual let us all start 'praying' for him.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-buhari-now-work-home-asks-officials-bring-files-table-lai-mohammed/
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by GloriaNinja(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
HABA! LET THE OLD MAN RESIGN, IT HAS BEEN UNHEARD OF FOR A PRESIDENT TO WORK FROM HOME, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I DON'T KNOW IF HIS BRAIN IS EVEN STILL WORKING (THE DEFECTS OF VOTING FOR AN OLD MAN TO RULE A COUNTRY).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by HARDDON: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hahaha
What a joke!

He wants to be signing papers n ruling d country from the other Room huh?

Now itz official, Kitchen cabinet/cabal has taken over the running of the state and VP's wings has been clipped officially.

This is just a ploy to make nigerians not question his whereabouts nor raise eye brow when the term "from the Presidency " is used to issue orders. Weep 9ja weep.
#HowareWesurethisisntanotherYaradua?
#Power @ all cost and by all means. #Theymustdietherementality
#Smh

Btw, ^^^^^^^ above poster should.know that it is rude to burst Caps Lock in public places

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Ohammadike: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
This greedy old man should know that nigeria is bigger than him and resign

Useless old fool and die in power mentality

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by sholatech(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wonders Shall never end, Especially in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by greatgod2012(f): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Can this be true?

If yes, then, things have totally fall apart and the center, right, left and even every side can no longer hold it!

I'm waiting and watching what the NASS will say about this!
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by greatgod2012(f): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ohammadike:
This greedy old man should know that nigeria is bigger than him and resign

Useless old fool and die in power mentality

This is serious!
Born to rule and die in power mentality indeed!

I'll be watching whether this will be accepted by Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by whitebeard(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HABA! LET THE OLD MAN RESIGN, IT HAS BEEN UNHEARD OF FOR A PRESIDENT TO WORK FROM HOME, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I DON'T KNOW IF HIS BRAIN IS EVEN STILL WORKING (THE DEFECTS OF VOTING FOR AN OLD MAN TO RULE A COUNTRY).
why don't u become president and tell me it a easy thing to do

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by HARDDON: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Now that you need the senate to boot this mallam out because he is not mentally nor physically fit enuf to run the state, they wud duck like dazed dogs!
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by whitebeard(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
i don't need a president to live my life and become a great person..i just live my life doing the right thing getting the right info..stop wailing and get busy nothing will come out of wailing
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
When is the next election?

We need an early election grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by whitebeard(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
so of Kanu decides that he wants to rule from his house what will u people say...pls tell me a president who needs a house or a particular place just to be acknowledged as president or just to issue out orders tell me the president
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by OreMI22: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
The wages of sin is DEATH.

All tyrants from Mobutu to Idi Amin to Buhari all ended up as wasted piece of sh*t!

It is the promise of God to wicked souls

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by DONSMITH123(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by omoolorire(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let us remember that only God decides what happens to a man. A koni fi aisan logba. Quick recovery Mr president. I feel for Mrs Aisha buhari considering the trauma she will be passing through at the moment.
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Gosh do the needful and resign, step down and attend to your health and stop coming up with ridiculous cover ups, powerhungry and stubborn leaders are some of the biggest threats to progress
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by greatgod2012(f): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Keneking:
When is the next election?

We need an early election grin grin grin

Unfortunately, it is still in 2019!

It's what the NASS will say about this new barbaric development that I'm watching and waiting for before my conclusion!
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Chikelue2000(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
how did we get to this level now?
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Nukualofa: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
why don't u become president and tell me it a easy thing to do
if you can shut up and use your sense, i promise to pay you 30 naira per second
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Eazybay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sarrki does dis not amount to madness? Do you think Buhari is working from home because he loves Nigerians or to protect the Northern agenda? Pls as a 'friend' of the state, I hop you are happy with this development?
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by whitebeard(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
if you can shut up and use your sense, i promise to pay you 30 naira per second
bitçh please that is one of the many things u can never do
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by DamiBukola: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
ki lo kan mi?
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by greatgod2012(f): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
This Buhari's case is a very pathetic one and we all need to learn a lesson or two from it!

PMB has been clamouring for this power since 2003, that's 14 years ago, 12 years before he was eventually voted into the power. Throughout this 12 years, it was never reported in any local or foreign newspaper that he's this seriously sick, not until he got into power. Since he got into power two years ago, he has been battling with illness that warrants his continuous travelling out of the country. That illness has now gotten to the extent that he want to be ruling from home! How pathetic! He got the power but lost his health! How pathetic again! IT'S INDEED THE LORD THAT GIVES WITHOUT ADDING SORROW!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by Nukualofa: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
bitçh please that is one of the many things u can never do
You just lost 30 naira every second you spent not using your brain to reply me
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by whitebeard(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nukualofa:
You just lost 30 naira every second you spent not using your brain to reply me
look niggardly if u don't have anything to do find one if u are then work harder..!! get busy..
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by pacino26(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
As expected. The difference between this and the Yar Adua 's drama is that he arrived in the day. The script writers have perfected the act that I anticipate nothing less than a Grammy award for them.
Re: Breaking: Buhari To Now Work From Home.... by paramakina202: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
And this is a man they called Mr integrity,a Ghost president.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike & His Wife Rides Pedal Boat @ Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (photos) / Is Governor Fayose Qualified Fos Another Governorship Term Is Ekiti Sate? / Comparism Of Nigeria And USA Constitutions; Why We Need Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.