Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oba Of Lagos/ooni Of Ife Video:olori Wuraola Eulogises Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oba Of Lagos/ooni Of Ife Video:olori Wuraola Eulogises Husband (565 Views)

Olori Wuraola Spotted Volunteering At Hearts Of Gold Childrens Hospice Home / Check Out What Led To The Crash Of Ooni Of Ife’s Marriage To Olori Wuraola / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos/ooni Of Ife Video:olori Wuraola Eulogises Husband by omoashy: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
The video of the Oba of Lagos, Oba Akiolu, snubbing the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi at a ceremony recently is still trending online.

The video had the Ooni of Ife greeting the Oba of Lagos and getting instead, a cold shoulder from the older king.

Everyone condemned the Oba of Lagos’s attitude.

Arguments are trending too on who is superior, who should be subservient and lots more.

But the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Zinab Wuraola chose the subtle path to celebrate her husband.

She wrote, sharing the picture of some chiefs paying obeisance to the king:

“ My husband, my soulmate, my mentor, my king, the people's King; A King like no other. The Custodian of culture, the keeper of Yorubas across the world, and the voice and symbol of peace. When you recognize what and who you are, your vision becomes bigger than the daily struggles of the mundane.
When you uphold that vision, you see beyond the physical and you envisage and work towards a future that is liberating for all. - Olori Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi
#OoniofIfe #AroleOduduwa #OjajaII #KingofKings #OloriWuraola.” (sic)
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=9650

(1) (Reply)

This Mama Will Bring Back A Gold Medal In Gymnastic At The Next Olympics / Bbnaija Winner ‘efe’ Covers Front Page Of Guardian Life Magazine (photo) / ‘if I Could Erase Anything, It Would Be The Thin Tall Tony Issue…’ –bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.