Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed (59372 Views)

Buhari Wanted To Rest Today And work from home: Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Buhari Will Be Working From Home- Lai Muhammad / Buhari Will Now Be Working From Home - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by 989900: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
The old man is very sick.

Godspeed.
sad
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Someone should link me up with the guy who said that "All Nigerian leaders should be buried alive," I totally concur with him.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by EngrChidi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
so can civil servants officially start working from home now in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by badmrkt(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
NIGERIA for sale. interested buyers should contact SEUN OSEWA.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by obonujoker(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
When will this man resign??

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nenejeje:
it is well
What is well?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Mbediogu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Green-white-Green loading to fly half mast.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Mbediogu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Green-white-Green loading to fly half mast. Free Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
badmrkt:
NIGERIA for sale. interested buyers should contact SEUN OSEWA.
is he a Nigeria?someone tolded me that seun is from Cotonou

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by JideAmuGiaka: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
cnwokike:
I want to crack a joke
N Nonsense
I Irritating
G Gabber
E Evil
R Recession
I Irredeemable
A Agony

IS A BIG JOKE
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mikeycharles(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari has been very hardworking, he deserves his "rest".
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by JideAmuGiaka: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
cnwokike:
I want to crack a joke
N Nonsense
I Irritating
G Gabber
E Evil
R Recession
I Irredeemable
A Agony

IS A BIG JOKE

All is in Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ilohemmy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am regretting to be in the generation of this government,,,, because to me I don't think I have seen or heard of such administration in any African country

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by greatgod2012(f): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
This Buhari's case is a very pathetic one and we all need to learn a lesson or two from it!

PMB has been clamouring for this power since 2003, that's 14 years ago, 12 years before he was eventually voted into the power. Throughout this 12 years, it was never reported in any local or foreign newspaper that he's this seriously sick, not until he got into power. Since he got into power two years ago, he has been battling with illness that warrants his continuous travelling out of the country. That illness has now gotten to the extent that he want to be ruling from home! How pathetic! He got the power but lost his health! How pathetic again!

IT'S INDEED THE LORD THAT GIVES WITHOUT ADDING SORROW!

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mikeycharles(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
IYANGBALI:
What is well?
Solomon Dalung
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by timojerry: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
After they barred the PUNCH reporter from Ado To who told the truth. Lol

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by zeb04(f): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dead man working

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Davny(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
what crap! Nigerians didn't elect Mr President to be working from his home.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians were warned before the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
Ok

Chai....aburo mi...

Only 'ok'??

If it is GEJ, you would have written an epistle about why he must be impeached on health ground or hanged and blablabla

Haba? oko Ngozi omo yibooo!

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Lufthansa: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why wish another man death when young trees are fallen and dried ones are firmly rooted. How are you sure you will survive him. Wish no man evil!
CokersClub:
When Nigerians finally hear the news of Buhari's d##t , and nobody actually gave a f#ck
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by mannycrown: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sarrki, omenkalives, ugenekwenu, madridguy, ISTANDWITHBUHAR (of course its ur moniker cos i will never ever forever stand with aboki illetrate buhari your god, and other foolish zombies come and defend your corrupt model, working from home in far away Daura. COMPOUND FOOLS according to obamabinladen. If mr buhari wishes to die there, so be it. RestInPresvilla (RIP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Walelavender(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
This man should resign or the NA should get him impeached! For how long would they continue to take us for a ride? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by breakeven: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Lol so baba go just dey house dey update for lappy...
Nigerians don suffer,I don't understand why he can't resign...he's made more money than he'll spend for the rest of his life..ugh!
Its not about money but religion. A Muslim must be the president. undecided
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Klington: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nawooo...... These cabals won't allow you sick ur sick in peace eekwaaaa shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by pokipoki: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don't know why african leaders would chose to die in power ? Ruling from home? This is so disgusting!!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Ralphdan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Northerners and love for power.
Why not resign and go take care of yourself must you die there?
Abi na so aso rock sweet?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Maximus85(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is it by force to be a president? Haba, even doctors who save lives on a daily basis don't operate from home when they are sick.

What is this thing with power? I wish this man is my Dad, I'd lock him home by myself. Life is more important than power.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by gud4dbest(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
yourexcellency:
He has legs to walk to mosque on Fridays but he cannot walk to his office inside the Villa. This one pass one-chance ooo. Na ten chance

this guy should give up on the throne already but the cabal and his greediness will not allow.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Afternoon maa, hope you're good. Baba is really sick which is really scaring me because nothing must happen to Sai Baba. Please join me in prayer for him.

Meanwhile, my " Amaria " Ngozi has been acting strangely because someone is against our alliance and the guy always tackle me from all angle tongue

ajepako:

Chai....aburo mi...

Only 'ok'??

If it is GEJ, you would have written an epistle about why he must be impeached on health ground or hanged and blablabla

Haba? oko Ngozi omo yibooo!
Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
I like this movie called "Nigeria" it's getting interesting.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed by kayalcomp: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sir, if you know your health cant carry you again, just step down. Your life is more important than anything else. Don't let your appointees(because of what they will loose if you step down) push you to health problem. Your welfare first!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Rose Oko Is Dead / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Abike Dabiri Signalled Radio Presenter Not To Entertain David Hundeyin Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.