Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Samsung Galaxy J3 - Any Way To Update To Android 6? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy J3 - Any Way To Update To Android 6? (472 Views)

Five Reasons To Update Your Phone Software Regularly / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Samsung Galaxy J3(6) Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J3 - Any Way To Update To Android 6? by larrystanley: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
I bought a Samsung Galaxy J3 a few weeks ago and I love it but, as it's not on Android 6 yet, i'm forced to install apps on to the tiny 8GB internal storage instead of my new 64GB memory card.
Is there a way to update it to Android 6 without rooting it? please help.
Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: https://www.avforums.com/threads/samsung-galaxy-j3-any-way-to-update-to-android-6.2095269/

Professional Short Video Pricing
Re: Samsung Galaxy J3 - Any Way To Update To Android 6? by falcon01: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
larrystanley:
I bought a Samsung Galaxy J3 a few weeks ago and I love it but, as it's not on Android 6 yet, i'm forced to install apps on to the tiny 8GB internal storage instead of my new 64GB memory card.
Is there a way to update it to Android 6 without rooting it? please help.
Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: https://www.avforums.com/threads/samsung-galaxy-j3-any-way-to-update-to-android-6.2095269/

Professional Short Video Pricing
I know what you are trying to do it won't work like this

(1) (Reply)

15 Best Google Secrets And Google Easter Eggs / Please Help / Alcatel Pixi4(5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.