Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,199 members, 7,860,301 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri (359 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Reno omokri took to his instagram page to question why tiwa savage husband was not charged to court for attempting suicide while rccg woman is being charged to court. I totally agree

Re: Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
People comments

Re: Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by kenny987(f): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
The law that even criminalises suicide is obnoxious and sickening. I don't think anyone sets out to kill themselves for fun but because Nigeria cannot be bothered with caring for her citizens and spend what it will take to examine and rehabilitate suicidal persons, they rather try and then imprison the person as a criminal.

I haf tire!
Re: Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by Homeboiy: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
I asked same question here n some sensless persons called me different names
Re: Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by deedeedee1: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Though Reno is right but the woman is not poor. Just that her business crashed.
Re: Why Charge Woman Who Attemted To Commit Sucide - Reno Omokri by 989900: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
The Judge and prosecutor no get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Hiding Mr President? / Fajuyi, Nnamdi Kanu, And The Virtue Of Loyalty.g / Saraki And Elrufai Killed My Vp Ambition--tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.