Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Do You Write Articles? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Write Articles? (360 Views)

No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / 5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write Articles? by Cogs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Good day! Are you a writer? Do you do copy writing or copy editing..? Are you very good in summary, note-taking..? Do have any degree at all..? Do you stay on the Island side of Lagos, Nigeria..? Can you report live events in articles..? Can you write about community development..? Can you receive $1 per article you give us..? Can you deliver at least 2 or 3 articles in a day..?

If the answers are all Yes or you feel you can...
Please call or whatsapp me on 0 8 0 9 0 8 6 0 4 9 1. Thank you!
Re: Do You Write Articles? by Generica(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. Please Help Me With A Job. / Freelance Graphic Designer Available / Who Is In Need Of Geography Teacher ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.